Hello everyone
My name is Will, I am a Registered Nurse & a father of one.
I live is Australia , Tasmania (the little island south) and I am really excited to be apart of this community.
After listening & finishing The Millionaire Fastlane , Unscripted & The Great Rat Race Escape , I am compelled to become Unscripted.
Ever since I listened to a sample of Millionaire Fastlane I have been hooked, the more I have read and invested my time into these books, the more I have realized how blind I was before. I was previously a consumer and when I first started reading MJ DeMarco Millionaire Fastlane, I had just finished building and racing in my new PC Sim Rig which cost me ~ $2,500 - $3,000 (AUD). I have only raced / used that sim rig a handful of times since starting reading begun, because I have come to realize the power of time and how that can't help me escape the rat race...
For the past few months whilst reading and listening to Mj Demarco I have been more busy & productive than I have ever felt before. While I commute to and from work Im listening to ebooks (next is Choose Hard, Live Easy), while working at the hospital apart from my general duties, im observing, listening & reflecting. At home im working on my Unscription, where & whenever I can, I own a 3D printer and have been using Ai to assist me to generate STL files as concept prototypes of my ideas. I am still in stage 0, but my ideas are exciting to explore the nexts steps. I'm not well experienced with business but I am motivated to learn try and keep trying.
I am currently trying to build a MVP for a medication dispenser aimed at assisting people who face Neurological and or Physical Disability.
I aim for it to be operated with ease and to empower their independence.
I am conducting research to listen to the market by speaking / interviewing local pharmacists currently.
I have a created a 10 year Planasy for my family & myself.
My goal is to achieve that 10 year Planasy and to have added REAL value to the world with my future productocracy with my escape number.
I am genuinely looking forward to meeting and interacting with you all & to one day call myself, Unscripted.
Cheers, Will
My name is Will, I am a Registered Nurse & a father of one.
I live is Australia , Tasmania (the little island south) and I am really excited to be apart of this community.
After listening & finishing The Millionaire Fastlane , Unscripted & The Great Rat Race Escape , I am compelled to become Unscripted.
Ever since I listened to a sample of Millionaire Fastlane I have been hooked, the more I have read and invested my time into these books, the more I have realized how blind I was before. I was previously a consumer and when I first started reading MJ DeMarco Millionaire Fastlane, I had just finished building and racing in my new PC Sim Rig which cost me ~ $2,500 - $3,000 (AUD). I have only raced / used that sim rig a handful of times since starting reading begun, because I have come to realize the power of time and how that can't help me escape the rat race...
For the past few months whilst reading and listening to Mj Demarco I have been more busy & productive than I have ever felt before. While I commute to and from work Im listening to ebooks (next is Choose Hard, Live Easy), while working at the hospital apart from my general duties, im observing, listening & reflecting. At home im working on my Unscription, where & whenever I can, I own a 3D printer and have been using Ai to assist me to generate STL files as concept prototypes of my ideas. I am still in stage 0, but my ideas are exciting to explore the nexts steps. I'm not well experienced with business but I am motivated to learn try and keep trying.
I am currently trying to build a MVP for a medication dispenser aimed at assisting people who face Neurological and or Physical Disability.
I aim for it to be operated with ease and to empower their independence.
I am conducting research to listen to the market by speaking / interviewing local pharmacists currently.
I have a created a 10 year Planasy for my family & myself.
My goal is to achieve that 10 year Planasy and to have added REAL value to the world with my future productocracy with my escape number.
I am genuinely looking forward to meeting and interacting with you all & to one day call myself, Unscripted.
Cheers, Will
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
