The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction - Enjoying the journey

GAP

Memento Mori
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 23, 2022
Hi All,

First of all thank you MJ for writing your inspiring books and creating a community for likeminded people.
Behind the business model it’s a beautiful piece of work and a legacy with life changing value you can be proud of.

I’m from The Nederlands working as a manager, love to solve problems, help people and put them in there strength so the can flourish.
Ironically also stuck in that job and need to solve my own problem first and put myself in my own strength.

Joined this forum in search for what is out there and inside here.
People gut unstuck in my position a million times but never have I spoken to one of them.
I consider myself a mouldable person with many great assets I have or can develop. And with a spot on the horizon I can thrive but walking around with a broken compass and no destination has been a challenge although I do enjoy the journey.

Wishing you all the best

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Welcome. Do you want to move this to the outside so you connect with a few more people?

GAP

Memento Mori
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 23, 2022
Thanks Andy please do, I appreciate you helping me connect.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
Welcome!

I hope that you will fix your compass and find your north star.
But always remember that goals themselves don't bring happiness. It's the pursuit of those goals and moving forward in a positive direction that brings fulfillment in our lives.

The treasure you seek is the treasure that you already have. It's the life that you are living.
So shoot for the stars, but don't forget to enjoy the process.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
Thanks for saying hi heavy_industry.
Grateful for your wisdom, they are so true.
I'm glad to hear that!

I've chased money my entire life. Then I realized that:

1. I should focus exclusively on providing value to others, money will come as a result of that.
2. Money is just a number, and once you get there, it means nothing. It's all about the journey, it's all about the process that takes you there. That's what brings fulfillment.

Embrace the difficulty of life, and win. Every single day.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...