Good morning All,
My Name is Russ, I joined the site about a week ago and finally feel it's time to officially introduce myself.
I'm 57 and have been employed in the "slowlane" for the past 25 years as an independent school history teacher. I teach at the high school level and enjoy much of what I do. However, education is becoming increasingly frustrating for me as I see more and more students indoctrinated in the "fairness" of socialism and "evils" of capitalism. I do what I can to provide a balance, it is however, an uphill battle.
It's time to plan an exit strategy. I've always believed in the American Dream and hoped for a life in the "fastlane." Last year I was diagnosed with bladder cancer, it's been removed and I receive ongoing treatment every 90 days. As you can well imagine, its completely changed my view of the present and future. Thus, my time is now. Working on my fastlane vehicle, this site and the collective wisdom of it's members will be my community of support and guidance as I step off the "sidewalk."
I've always been very good at developing leadership skills in others and students have been weight-listed for my classes attesting to my success as an educator. So as the teacher becomes the student, I want to thank you in advance for your leadership and help.
With warm regards,
Russ
My Name is Russ, I joined the site about a week ago and finally feel it's time to officially introduce myself.
I'm 57 and have been employed in the "slowlane" for the past 25 years as an independent school history teacher. I teach at the high school level and enjoy much of what I do. However, education is becoming increasingly frustrating for me as I see more and more students indoctrinated in the "fairness" of socialism and "evils" of capitalism. I do what I can to provide a balance, it is however, an uphill battle.
It's time to plan an exit strategy. I've always believed in the American Dream and hoped for a life in the "fastlane." Last year I was diagnosed with bladder cancer, it's been removed and I receive ongoing treatment every 90 days. As you can well imagine, its completely changed my view of the present and future. Thus, my time is now. Working on my fastlane vehicle, this site and the collective wisdom of it's members will be my community of support and guidance as I step off the "sidewalk."
I've always been very good at developing leadership skills in others and students have been weight-listed for my classes attesting to my success as an educator. So as the teacher becomes the student, I want to thank you in advance for your leadership and help.
With warm regards,
Russ
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
