The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Instagram Marketing Services - Journey to $10,000 Per Month

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Ziad

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Dec 31, 2016
Canada
Hey man, I've read through the whole thread and I see you haven't written anything in more than a month. How are things now? You were close to 10 000 per month? I bet you reached it. Also you said this : "If you bot, you shouldn't be liking anyway. Liking doesnt help you gain followers as much as it used to. " Do you like when doing it manually or do you just follow?

Hey man, hope you are well.

In short, I haven't reached $10,000 per month yet but I am very close. I have 117 clients now who are paying me monthly on IGBrander.com

To give you a quick update. Liking is good for engagement, as long as you don't overdo it and keep it relevant.

Anyways, I am pretty sure now that I have all the experience and enough client base to go over $10,000 per month with this.

Clients are always satisfied. I've given some clients over 350 targeted followers in a single day, only through my strategies. Plenty of potential clients in the pipeline, I am crossing my goal of $10,000 per month very soon! :)

Edit: for those wondering if I had more clients before and I have less now: I was charging less earlier on and therefore grabbed a ton of clients through influencer marketing and cold calling. However, with my value and experience growing significantly in this industry, I raised my prices and I only target clients who are determined to get results and get sales for their brands/businesses.

My price only went a bit higher, but my value has at least 10x over these last few months and I have client testimonials to back it up. :)

If you have questions, feel free to ask away here. I'm back on this thread and will be checking the forums often.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Evil_Jester

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
May 25, 2015
Dallas, TX
In the future, do you see yourself having your own branded instagram account? Would your clients success inspire you or is it easier to provide the service instead?

Ziad

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Dec 31, 2016
Canada
In the future, do you see yourself having your own branded instagram account? Would your clients success inspire you or is it easier to provide the service instead?

I will definitely have my own branded Instagram account. That is something that will happen within a year for sure, it's my goal.

However, my service would never stop. And speaking of my service, I have successfully started earning well over $10,000 and have found a potential buyer who is willing to buy the entire business.

Throughout my Instagram journey, I found several ways of getting more natural, organic followers to my clients without ever having to use a bot, follow people, use hashtags or any of that. I tested these ways out with a couple of clients, and they have gained well over 20,000-30,000 followers in the span of a month.

Over the next few days I will sell my automated Instagram growth business and focus solely on premium, high quality Instagram marketing and management where no bots are used and I don't have to follow, unfollow, like, comment or hashtag anything on my clients' accounts. I have charged the 2 clients $800/month each so far and they have said it's worth every penny.

Going to launch a website on this service soon and aim to grab at least 15 clients before the new year. :)

100speed

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jan 2, 2017
London
I will definitely have my own branded Instagram account. That is something that will happen within a year for sure, it's my goal.

However, my service would never stop. And speaking of my service, I have successfully started earning well over $10,000 and have found a potential buyer who is willing to buy the entire business.

Throughout my Instagram journey, I found several ways of getting more natural, organic followers to my clients without ever having to use a bot, follow people, use hashtags or any of that. I tested these ways out with a couple of clients, and they have gained well over 20,000-30,000 followers in the span of a month.

Over the next few days I will sell my automated Instagram growth business and focus solely on premium, high quality Instagram marketing and management where no bots are used and I don't have to follow, unfollow, like, comment or hashtag anything on my clients' accounts. I have charged the 2 clients $800/month each so far and they have said it's worth every penny.

Going to launch a website on this service soon and aim to grab at least 15 clients before the new year. :)
That's great man, I am in those groups as well - 2k a day in growth is what you can expect in hot niches ;) - would be excited to connect and very interested in doing management myself as I currently advertise products which I then sell through my stores however I feel account management is more consistent, rewarding and more saleable as a business. Would love to chat to you over DM or messenger :)

Ziad

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Dec 31, 2016
Canada
That's great man, I am in those groups as well - 2k a day in growth is what you can expect in hot niches ;) - would be excited to connect and very interested in doing management myself as I currently advertise products which I then sell through my stores however I feel account management is more consistent, rewarding and more saleable as a business. Would love to chat to you over DM or messenger :)

Definitely. Shoot me a PM and we can definitely get in to deeper discussions.

I am actually planning to hire commission based sales people who can land me clients for my Instagram management service. Should I aim for college kids who would love some recurring monthly income? Or look for professionals.

100speed

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jan 2, 2017
London
Definitely. Shoot me a PM and we can definitely get in to deeper discussions.

I am actually planning to hire commission based sales people who can land me clients for my Instagram management service. Should I aim for college kids who would love some recurring monthly income? Or look for professionals.
Obviously the professionals would do a better job and would bring higher value clients to the table but would require payment w/out any guarantees. If you are doing affiliate based revenue for college students there is no harm as at the end of the day theres no payment unless you get revenue.

Ziad

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Dec 31, 2016
Canada
Obviously the professionals would do a better job and would bring higher value clients to the table but would require payment w/out any guarantees. If you are doing affiliate based revenue for college students there is no harm as at the end of the day theres no payment unless you get revenue.

I dont know why, sometimes I feel like college students are much more driven than professionals. Not only does it save me $ but they overall have brought in more clients for me, even for IGBrander haha.

whiz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
356%
Nov 29, 2017
New Jersey
Hi, and thanks for the useful information that is in this thread.

I just have one gripe about the whole thread...

There is not one mention of the $$$ returns you've generated for your clients.

Grabbing 10k followers doesn't add much value to these businesses unless they can convert that into cash.

I'm assuming you are generating sales if they continue to use your service. Otherwise, that would be silly on their part.

Have clients actually thanked you for increasing sales? Or do they just pay you to get to 10k and that's all they want. Surely you promise them returns in their pitch... no smart business owner would spend $$$ without a good chance at returns.

Is there any proof of your services generating money? I would hope that you have some numerical proof to put in your testimonials. How would you prove that the $$$ was generated through IG and not through some other marketing service they paid for like IG/Adwords? Website analytics?

Are you primarily targeting companies without websites?

I have a ton of questions that I didn't even see touched on in this thread... it hurts :(

Ziad

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Dec 31, 2016
Canada
Hi, and thanks for the useful information that is in this thread.

I just have one gripe about the whole thread...

There is not one mention of the $$$ returns you've generated for your clients.

Grabbing 10k followers doesn't add much value to these businesses unless they can convert that into cash.

I'm assuming you are generating sales if they continue to use your service. Otherwise, that would be silly on their part.

Have clients actually thanked you for increasing sales? Or do they just pay you to get to 10k and that's all they want. Surely you promise them returns in their pitch... no smart business owner would spend $$$ without a good chance at returns.

Is there any proof of your services generating money? I would hope that you have some numerical proof to put in your testimonials. How would you prove that the $$$ was generated through IG and not through some other marketing service they paid for like IG/Adwords? Website analytics?

Are you primarily targeting companies without websites?

I have a ton of questions that I didn't even see touched on in this thread... it hurts :(

This is Automation. I don't even do this anymore. :)

whiz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
356%
Nov 29, 2017
New Jersey
Naturally growing brands on Instagram. Helping them go viral and manage their entire Instagram :)
Surely you're using some form of automation? Or like-bombing?

Or are you leveraging other influencers + gaming the hashtags?

Ziad

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Dec 31, 2016
Canada
Surely you're using some form of automation? Or like-bombing?

Or are you leveraging other influencers + gaming the hashtags?

Influencer marketing. Using a network of influencers to help accounts grow naturally. No automation.

Ziad

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Dec 31, 2016
Canada
I am still continuing this service because there is still high demand for it :D But it's still not the way to grow your Instagram account I believe. Oh well, when the market demands it, I shall continue it.

Your Boy George

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Dec 2, 2017
Austin, Texas
Great thread. I've paid for some bot services on an IG account before with decent results. So the differentiating factor between your bot services and your $400-800/mo service is just bigger pocketed clientele and zero risk of getting banned due to full manual? That's what I got, but if I'm mistaken, please correct me.

I assume for your lower end service, you have a fleet of bots spamming "get followers now" in comments, but hey whatever works.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.