• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.

Rant Instagram Automation/Botting is the Worst way to grow your Account

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by Ziad, Nov 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Olisan

Olisan PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $2
    Hello again ! Just a quick question! I’m just starting, I have 170 followers 180 likes (organic) What are your thoughts on creating 100k dm/engagement telegram groups in your same niche ? I saw this strategy, do you think it will increase on viral and show on the discovery (explore) part?

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  2. Ziad

Ziad Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $975
    That's not enough to grow rapidly. But a good step forward.

3. Ziad

Rep Bank:
    $975
    I have grown my network of Influencers to 21 million followers. Viral posts really work and boost your sales like crazy guys. Automation is s*it compared to this!

4. Golam Rabbani

Golam Rabbani PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $7
    I think automatic engagements can help to get organic followers.

5. Olisan

Olisan PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $2
    Hello! I am currently on Igerslike automation and dm groups, but could you explain me what is a Influencers network? And how to growth it? Really appreciate your content bro!

6. Merging Left

Merging Left Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,430
    Sorry if this is a silly question, but without hashtags or large follower bases, how are new accounts getting discovered?

7. Evil_Jester

Evil_Jester Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,809
    The explore page and getting shoutouts/reposts

8. Merging Left

Merging Left Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,430
    What determines if you'll get on the explore page?

It seems like kind of a chicken/egg scenario.

Do niche accounts get featured on the explore page?

9. Evil_Jester

Evil_Jester Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,809
    Yes. On my third post ever it exploded and got 65,000 views. Very lucky. I think it depends on the people that you follow, posts you like. If you have an eye catching video in the same niche you might get put on there. I would only recommend 5 hashtags or you will eventually get shadowbanned on hashtags

Merging Left likes this.
  10. Ziad

Rep Bank:
    $975
    Content scheduling + strong network influence + no spamming + no automation.

11. DanWasDrunk

DanWasDrunk New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $8
    Maybe. But whenever I post a new instagram, I get a lot of comments from people using bots and I can always tell. Their comments are always super generic and don't fit in the context of what I've just posted. I certainly don't engage/follow these people back.

12. Bearcorp

Bearcorp Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $373
    This is the point @Ziad is making, bots and fake engagement simply don't work in the medium to long term. Those trying to grow social media need to stop thinking about the numbers, and realize that a follower is a real person. A real person won't engage or connect to a spam bot message, they will do the opposite. You can focus on perfecting your copy to keep spamming people and trying to trick them into thinking a real person messaged them, or you can focus on creating genuine engagement between people.

And one of the best ways is good old fashioned word of mouth. I get tagged in sports videos, funny memes, local news, all the time on my personal facebook. instead of meeting mates at the pub after work and talking sh*t about the days happenings we connect online more often than not now.

lifes busy, jobs, businesses, relationships, kids... Pats and Jags are on right now and i've got half a dozen mates messaging me on WhatsApp and tagging me in social media content about the game, Bradys hand, the refs being in the pats pocket...

All that content being created by sports pages and meme pages are connecting my friends and I, NFL memes for example on facebook have 3.6 million followers. They don't post ads or tricks to get followers, they pump out sh*t loads of NFL memes, up to date content. How they monetise that is up to them but if you have 3.6 million followers you have a massive market that might be driven to website hits, buying merchandise etc.