- Joined
- Sep 17, 2019
- Messages
- 10
Rep Bank
$135
$135
User Power: 120%
PAYMENT PLAN
Is there some equation I can use to determine the fair value of work to be charged for custom inbound marketing campaigns?
After defining the scope of the problem and creating an approved custom action plan, I want to give the prospect one number of how much the total job will cost.
Then there are 3 payment installments: 1/3 at signing, 1/3 when halfway (using milestones to track progress), and 1/3 when campaign is accomplished (when all milestones accomplished).
Thoughts on this layout?
Should I charge for the plan? It is time consuming but also I think it would be good to offer it to them for free as a value-leader.
DEFINING COST
I want to include the value to the prospect in the cost.
Mostly I'm unsure as how to determine the value my work has to the customer. Maybe something like (lifetime value of customer) x (projected customers brought in) x (.25??? help i'm not sure) added to (projected hours x HRT ) + costs, something like that?
How would you price services by campaign/scope of work?
Is there some equation I can use to determine the fair value of work to be charged for custom inbound marketing campaigns?
After defining the scope of the problem and creating an approved custom action plan, I want to give the prospect one number of how much the total job will cost.
Then there are 3 payment installments: 1/3 at signing, 1/3 when halfway (using milestones to track progress), and 1/3 when campaign is accomplished (when all milestones accomplished).
Thoughts on this layout?
Should I charge for the plan? It is time consuming but also I think it would be good to offer it to them for free as a value-leader.
DEFINING COST
I want to include the value to the prospect in the cost.
Mostly I'm unsure as how to determine the value my work has to the customer. Maybe something like (lifetime value of customer) x (projected customers brought in) x (.25??? help i'm not sure) added to (projected hours x HRT ) + costs, something like that?
How would you price services by campaign/scope of work?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
