What's new

Service Pricing by Campaign Strategy

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Osmotic

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Sep 17, 2019
Messages
10
Rep Bank
$135
User Power: 120%
PAYMENT PLAN
Is there some equation I can use to determine the fair value of work to be charged for custom inbound marketing campaigns?

After defining the scope of the problem and creating an approved custom action plan, I want to give the prospect one number of how much the total job will cost.

Moving away from monthly set prices I'm choosing to utilize a payment system where I give them one total price for the campaign which is broken down into three payments: 1/3 signing, 1/3 after half milestones accomplished, 1/3 after full campaign ran.

My first problem is getting a proceduralized way to define the cost of a new campaign, for scaling purposes, as well as how to determine the projected value of my services so I can include it in the total cost of the service package.

`Maybe setting standardized hourly revenue targets for each unique service, applying that to all the services in the package and how many projected hours of each would be required, and factoring in the value of my work to the client?

What do you think? How would you factor in the value to the client in pricing? Would I set metric standards as the results to be obtained from the components of the service package? Or would it be better to be by action?

All in all I think that one flat fee with the impetus being on my delivery of results in the payment cycle is encouraging - that way when the scope is defined and the price agreed to, they are getting a distinct win once they seal the deal. I deliver. They Pay. We both win and efficiency is encouraged.

Thoughts on this layout?

Should I charge for the plan? It is time consuming but also I think it would be good to offer it to them for free as a value-leader.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom