The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Service Pricing by Campaign Strategy

Osmotic

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 17, 2019
PAYMENT PLAN
Is there some equation I can use to determine the fair value of work to be charged for custom inbound marketing campaigns?

After defining the scope of the problem and creating an approved custom action plan, I want to give the prospect one number of how much the total job will cost.

Moving away from monthly set prices I'm choosing to utilize a payment system where I give them one total price for the campaign which is broken down into three payments: 1/3 signing, 1/3 after half milestones accomplished, 1/3 after full campaign ran.

My first problem is getting a proceduralized way to define the cost of a new campaign, for scaling purposes, as well as how to determine the projected value of my services so I can include it in the total cost of the service package.

`Maybe setting standardized hourly revenue targets for each unique service, applying that to all the services in the package and how many projected hours of each would be required, and factoring in the value of my work to the client?

What do you think? How would you factor in the value to the client in pricing? Would I set metric standards as the results to be obtained from the components of the service package? Or would it be better to be by action?

All in all I think that one flat fee with the impetus being on my delivery of results in the payment cycle is encouraging - that way when the scope is defined and the price agreed to, they are getting a distinct win once they seal the deal. I deliver. They Pay. We both win and efficiency is encouraged.

Thoughts on this layout?

Should I charge for the plan? It is time consuming but also I think it would be good to offer it to them for free as a value-leader.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.