The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

In my opinion, videos are the best way to get new customers into the email list. What do you think?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Ennylee

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Aug 14, 2019
Lagos, Nigeria
I have been an internet marketer for 5 years now and as the years pass by, I get to strongly believe that videos are a strong way to introduce your products/services to new customers and get their Email addresses into the Email list. Please I want to confirm this fact from marketers who are more experienced more than I am. I wonna learn how else they do it.

Thanks as you participate to this topic:smile2:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MoneyHacker

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 5, 2018
Somewhere in Asia
Yeah, i could partly confirm it from my experience that video is the best way to get people into your funnel. The reason i think is that video marketing has a huge chance to go viral than other kinds of content. But beside that, you must also have a good landing page and an insightful content in case your customers want to know more about your products/services, you can not include all the information into a video of course.

Dan_Cardone

Losers make excuses. Winners find solutions.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Jul 23, 2019
It depends.

A video that adds value and creates a lot of interest and intrugue and makes a person want to learn more will be effective. That said, anything (audio, pdf, video) that does that will be effective.

What you should do it offer all three. Some people like to listen, some read, and some watch.

Ennylee

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Aug 14, 2019
Lagos, Nigeria
It depends.

A video that adds value and creates a lot of interest and intrugue and makes a person want to learn more will be effective. That said, anything (audio, pdf, video) that does that will be effective.

What you should do it offer all three. Some people like to listen, some read, and some watch.
Thanks a lot @Dan_Cardone

Ennylee

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Aug 14, 2019
Lagos, Nigeria
Yeah, i could partly confirm it from my experience that video is the best way to get people into your funnel. The reason i think is that video marketing has a huge chance to go viral than other kinds of content. But beside that, you must also have a good landing page and an insightful content in case your customers want to know more about your products/services, you can not include all the information into a video of course.
Nice note, Thanks!

Monkeycom

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Aug 20, 2019
UK
I have been an internet marketer for 5 years now and as the years pass by, I get to strongly believe that videos are a strong way to introduce your products/services to new customers and get their Email addresses into the Email list. Please I want to confirm this fact from marketers who are more experienced more than I am. I wonna learn how else they do it.

Videos are indeed very powerful with PPC.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Robert Brown

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Aug 21, 2019
Hi,
I do agree.

Video is a popular marketing strategy nowadays. Some reasons should be-
1. Easy to watch and point out
2. Remember things for a long time instead of reading something
3. People want to keep them free/painless etc.
4. Video is more engaging
5. A video can be fun with work
6. People love to share it with friends if it is valuable for the long run
7. Watching is better than reading (Some people think). Isn't it?

Note: Making quality video is always an important thing for you if you want to promote your service or product through video marketing. So, make sure you can make quality clips for your traffic.

Thanks,
Robert

happiness2go

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Jul 21, 2018
Germany

Like with all things, it depends...

For certain products, target audiences etc. video can be a fantastic channel. But again, that depends on many factors.

Generally, I would follow this priniciple: you try different channels, see what works best, and then invest your resources into that channel.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.