The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

In my opinion, videos are the best way to get new customers into the email list. What do you think?

Ennylee

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 14, 2019
Lagos, Nigeria
I have been an internet marketer for 5 years now and as the years pass by, I get to strongly believe that videos are a strong way to introduce your products/services to new customers and get their Email addresses into the Email list. Please I want to confirm this fact from marketers who are more experienced more than I am. I wonna learn how else they do it.

Thanks as you participate to this topic:smile2:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MoneyHacker

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 5, 2018
Somewhere in Asia
Yeah, i could partly confirm it from my experience that video is the best way to get people into your funnel. The reason i think is that video marketing has a huge chance to go viral than other kinds of content. But beside that, you must also have a good landing page and an insightful content in case your customers want to know more about your products/services, you can not include all the information into a video of course.

Dan_Cardone

Losers make excuses. Winners find solutions.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2019
It depends.

A video that adds value and creates a lot of interest and intrugue and makes a person want to learn more will be effective. That said, anything (audio, pdf, video) that does that will be effective.

What you should do it offer all three. Some people like to listen, some read, and some watch.

OP
OP
Ennylee

Ennylee

New Contributor
Aug 14, 2019
Lagos, Nigeria
It depends.

A video that adds value and creates a lot of interest and intrugue and makes a person want to learn more will be effective. That said, anything (audio, pdf, video) that does that will be effective.

What you should do it offer all three. Some people like to listen, some read, and some watch.
Thanks a lot @Dan_Cardone

OP
OP
Ennylee

Ennylee

New Contributor
Aug 14, 2019
Lagos, Nigeria
Yeah, i could partly confirm it from my experience that video is the best way to get people into your funnel. The reason i think is that video marketing has a huge chance to go viral than other kinds of content. But beside that, you must also have a good landing page and an insightful content in case your customers want to know more about your products/services, you can not include all the information into a video of course.
Nice note, Thanks!

Monkeycom

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 20, 2019
UK
I have been an internet marketer for 5 years now and as the years pass by, I get to strongly believe that videos are a strong way to introduce your products/services to new customers and get their Email addresses into the Email list. Please I want to confirm this fact from marketers who are more experienced more than I am. I wonna learn how else they do it.

Videos are indeed very powerful with PPC.

Robert Brown

New Contributor
Aug 21, 2019
Hi,
I do agree.

Video is a popular marketing strategy nowadays. Some reasons should be-
1. Easy to watch and point out
2. Remember things for a long time instead of reading something
3. People want to keep them free/painless etc.
4. Video is more engaging
5. A video can be fun with work
6. People love to share it with friends if it is valuable for the long run
7. Watching is better than reading (Some people think). Isn't it?

Note: Making quality video is always an important thing for you if you want to promote your service or product through video marketing. So, make sure you can make quality clips for your traffic.

Thanks,
Robert

happiness2go

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Jul 21, 2018
Germany

Like with all things, it depends...

For certain products, target audiences etc. video can be a fantastic channel. But again, that depends on many factors.

Generally, I would follow this priniciple: you try different channels, see what works best, and then invest your resources into that channel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom