The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

In my opinion, videos are the best way to get new customers into the email list. What do you think?

Ennylee

New Contributor
Aug 14, 2019
Lagos, Nigeria
I have been an internet marketer for 5 years now and as the years pass by, I get to strongly believe that videos are a strong way to introduce your products/services to new customers and get their Email addresses into the Email list. Please I want to confirm this fact from marketers who are more experienced more than I am. I wonna learn how else they do it.

Thanks as you participate to this topic:smile2:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MoneyHacker

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 5, 2018
Yeah, i could partly confirm it from my experience that video is the best way to get people into your funnel. The reason i think is that video marketing has a huge chance to go viral than other kinds of content. But beside that, you must also have a good landing page and an insightful content in case your customers want to know more about your products/services, you can not include all the information into a video of course.

Dan_Cardone

Losers make excuses. Winners find solutions.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jul 23, 2019
It depends.

A video that adds value and creates a lot of interest and intrugue and makes a person want to learn more will be effective. That said, anything (audio, pdf, video) that does that will be effective.

What you should do it offer all three. Some people like to listen, some read, and some watch.

OP
OP
Ennylee

Ennylee

New Contributor
Aug 14, 2019
Lagos, Nigeria
It depends.

A video that adds value and creates a lot of interest and intrugue and makes a person want to learn more will be effective. That said, anything (audio, pdf, video) that does that will be effective.

What you should do it offer all three. Some people like to listen, some read, and some watch.
Thanks a lot @Dan_Cardone

OP
OP
Ennylee

Ennylee

New Contributor
Aug 14, 2019
Lagos, Nigeria
Yeah, i could partly confirm it from my experience that video is the best way to get people into your funnel. The reason i think is that video marketing has a huge chance to go viral than other kinds of content. But beside that, you must also have a good landing page and an insightful content in case your customers want to know more about your products/services, you can not include all the information into a video of course.
Nice note, Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom