Hello Fastlaner!
I'm starting to help a cleaning company of my city!
The owner of this company has many calls everyday and works now, but she's leaves many $$$$$ on the table.
I found that this company has really poor website, no marketing strategies and bad administration of the role of employee.
She's like a handywoman. Less is more. She does too many things.
I want to help her, improving the website, starting fb ads and getting new customers with cold calling, even going in person to offer the services.
Anyone can give me advices for bring value in this company? What's the bullet-points for improve one cleaning company?
Thanks you for your time guys! I will appreciated!
-Ale
I'm starting to help a cleaning company of my city!
The owner of this company has many calls everyday and works now, but she's leaves many $$$$$ on the table.
I found that this company has really poor website, no marketing strategies and bad administration of the role of employee.
She's like a handywoman. Less is more. She does too many things.
I want to help her, improving the website, starting fb ads and getting new customers with cold calling, even going in person to offer the services.
Anyone can give me advices for bring value in this company? What's the bullet-points for improve one cleaning company?
Thanks you for your time guys! I will appreciated!
-Ale
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
