The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

EXECUTION Improve an existing cleaning company

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

pappaishere

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 8, 2020
World
Hello Fastlaner!

I'm starting to help a cleaning company of my city!

The owner of this company has many calls everyday and works now, but she's leaves many $$$$$ on the table.

I found that this company has really poor website, no marketing strategies and bad administration of the role of employee.

She's like a handywoman. Less is more. She does too many things.

I want to help her, improving the website, starting fb ads and getting new customers with cold calling, even going in person to offer the services.

Anyone can give me advices for bring value in this company? What's the bullet-points for improve one cleaning company?

Thanks you for your time guys! I will appreciated!

-Ale

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

The-J

Dog Dad
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
She's like a handywoman. Less is more. She does too many things.

Take away some of those things. She needs to do less, so convince her she needs to do less in order for her to focus on the things that will make her business scale.

It'll be hard, though. She does too many things because she doesn't trust others to do them. These types of business owners are everywhere.

They think that being a jack-of-all-trades is a good thing and they also believe, subconsciously, that they're the right person for all those jobs.

The difficulty with these business owners is that they have to be WOWed for them to start believing. So you'll have to do exceptional work for her, way better than she could have done herself. Even that might not help.

Start with the website and go from there. It sounds like she wants your help, but I fear that she might not be willing to receive it. Common entrepreneurial self-sabotage.

Primeperiwinkle

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Nov 30, 2018
Where’s the old codger gone off to? He can help. He got his cleaning company to a million or a billion or some such insane number. Hold on..

@minivanman where you at?

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Hi Fox, After reading your threat and watching some of your youtube I have several query ? 1...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom