The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Improve an existing cleaning company

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

pappaishere

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Feb 8, 2020
Australia
Hello Fastlaner!

I'm starting to help a cleaning company of my city!

The owner of this company has many calls everyday and works now, but she's leaves many $$$$$ on the table.

I found that this company has really poor website, no marketing strategies and bad administration of the role of employee.

She's like a handywoman. Less is more. She does too many things.

I want to help her, improving the website, starting fb ads and getting new customers with cold calling, even going in person to offer the services.

Anyone can give me advices for bring value in this company? What's the bullet-points for improve one cleaning company?

Thanks you for your time guys! I will appreciated!

-Ale

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
She's like a handywoman. Less is more. She does too many things.

Take away some of those things. She needs to do less, so convince her she needs to do less in order for her to focus on the things that will make her business scale.

It'll be hard, though. She does too many things because she doesn't trust others to do them. These types of business owners are everywhere.

They think that being a jack-of-all-trades is a good thing and they also believe, subconsciously, that they're the right person for all those jobs.

The difficulty with these business owners is that they have to be WOWed for them to start believing. So you'll have to do exceptional work for her, way better than she could have done herself. Even that might not help.

Start with the website and go from there. It sounds like she wants your help, but I fear that she might not be willing to receive it. Common entrepreneurial self-sabotage.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Where’s the old codger gone off to? He can help. He got his cleaning company to a million or a billion or some such insane number. Hold on..

@minivanman where you at?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.