The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Immortality

Ivan Marshak

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 8, 2011
Hello to everybody!

At 1st I apologise for my poor English (my native language is Russian).

At 2nd I would like to introduce to you a real story of my contact to immortal man. He is one hundred and seventy-six years old now, but biologicaly he is only thirty five. He explained in detail how he became immortal, and how anybody can become immortal. He gave me a tool for immortality.

At 3rd I'm ready to share this tool.

This story is on my lj-site Ivan Marshak
and on my google-site Ivan Marshak. I am immortal
Contact me ivan.marshak@gmail.com

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
seems legit

but honestly, is this an e-book you are trying to sell or something? like a fantasy novel or something? cuz we have a forum section for helping you sell books.

Sharp

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 8, 2011
Canada
I can tell you this buddy. You will get lots of people who will buy into it. Just show enough dedication to cater to their hopes and dreams. Just make sure to tell them that death is an illusion, and they won't find out until they die. Hell, make a religion. Lots of money there as well. Truly a fastlane business!!!

HAHAHAHA, sarcasm for anyone who did not get it.

Sep 30, 2011
At first I thought you were honestly writing a fictional book. Put more vocabulary and detail and you would be as good as Anne Rice. But when I skimmed thorough and saw Time Prayer and your email, I am still not sure. I hope that this is a dungeons and dragons kind of deal cause it would take a some effort from you to prove it real.

Ivan Marshak

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 8, 2011
Thanks to all for replies.

I must to say following:
My story is not just a fictional book. It's truth. To belive or not to belive is everyone's personal choise.
Unfortunately, I have no right to post or to give somebody the Time Prayer text until it will be published as a book. I promised to my friend. And I wrote it at my LJ and on my site.
But if you have propositions or advices about publishing this book contact me. If you have any interesting propositions contact me.

Thank you.

A

Anon3587x

I must to say following:
My story is not just a fictional book. It's truth. To belive or not to belive is everyone's personal choise.
Unfortunately, I have no right to post or to give somebody the Time Prayer text until it will be published as a book. I promised to my friend. And I wrote it at my LJ and on my site.
But if you have propositions or advices about publishing this book contact me. If you have any interesting propositions contact me.

Thank you.

Good luck with this venture.

Last edited by a moderator:

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario

I must to say following:

Thank you.

nobody is going to believe it to be true, so you might as well write the story and sell it. i'm sure it would be popular.

fellipe

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Sep 5, 2011

I must to say following:

Thank you.

copy into Word, export as pdf! Problem solved! You have the book... Unless you are talking about selling the idea for multibillions of dollars :rolleyes:

tm33

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 10, 2011
Could you imagine how rich MJ would be if he were immortal... :jackson:

garyfritz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 16, 2011
Colorado

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007

tm33

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 10, 2011
Sep 30, 2011
Personally, if I had the key, I would keep it a secret. I would use my time to fund other businesses. As MJ said, people don't spend their time wisely. When you have all the time in the world, why bother selling your one hit wonder, when you can educate yourself and do other businesses which profit?

Dutchy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Apr 20, 2011
London
I went to the site. And the first lines actually had me laughing out loud (yes, REAL LOL)

"The last time I saw him was more than twelve years ago. This was the first of January, about one pm. He said that he was going to search for bananas for the girlfriend"

Now THAT is how you start a book boys!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.