Ivan Marshak
PARKED
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2011
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$25
$25
Hello to everybody!
At 1st I apologise for my poor English (my native language is Russian).
At 2nd I would like to introduce to you a real story of my contact to immortal man. He is one hundred and seventy-six years old now, but biologicaly he is only thirty five. He explained in detail how he became immortal, and how anybody can become immortal. He gave me a tool for immortality.
At 3rd I'm ready to share this tool.
This story is on my lj-site Ivan Marshak
and on my google-site Ivan Marshak. I am immortal
Contact me [email protected]
At 1st I apologise for my poor English (my native language is Russian).
At 2nd I would like to introduce to you a real story of my contact to immortal man. He is one hundred and seventy-six years old now, but biologicaly he is only thirty five. He explained in detail how he became immortal, and how anybody can become immortal. He gave me a tool for immortality.
At 3rd I'm ready to share this tool.
This story is on my lj-site Ivan Marshak
and on my google-site Ivan Marshak. I am immortal
Contact me [email protected]
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
