I'm Matteo, 23 years old, from Italy.
I love this forum, I admire MJ works and the fastlane mindset (basically change my life).
My goal: 1 000 000€ by 25 years old.
Now I have about 500€.
I know that the probability to achieve the goal is low. That the market simply doesn't care about me and what I want. I have to solve others people problems and it's going to be hard.
In the last years I drop out school (I never liked the system).
I move to UK alone to learn english for 6 month.
I read books on phicology, marketing ecc.
I started a blog www.uomotenace.com (it's in Italian). I started selling a info-product about keeping good habit and stay disciplined with facebook ads and google ads.
I build it living in a room in another city, after a job as a waiter.
It didn't work well so I close my VAT, give away free the product and now I returned to work for someone else.
The blog is still there but for now I just write articles. It has only 4-6 visitors a day.
Now I'm working on a website. The idea is that It help you find your goals with a process while creating a community of people that share the same goal/adventure. So you will have support, advices and If you sell something that it's useful for achieving that goal you can show it to the right people.
Facebook see what people like but not the true aspiration of the people. I think that it can help people above the money aspect.
Es: you want to climb Mt. Blank but no one of your friends want. You can see the people who will go in that period, write them, search advice for do it, find people who come with you ecc. A plus can be the possibility to bet on your goals (like stickk.com but more focused on adventure to achieve rather than habits). Or rising money/find a sponsor to achieve your golas. The initial prototype without graphics (in italian is here www.uomotenace.com/goals/Open.php).
After this little journey I realise that I can't do it alone. I need a network of people for stay focus and have feedback on my thinking process. People who dream to be an entrepreneur.
So I dedied to join the fastlaneforum and participate in meeting as possibile about entrepreunship.
Work in a fabric here in Italy 8-9 hours a day.
3 Evening at week + weekend work in my business.
2 evening training for have more energy.
i'm preparing myself to go all-in again and I'm glad to share my process in this forum.
For any (also stupid) questions, advices, partership(es can be useful have someone who is Italian for expand your business here) on some project or everything you think I'm here.
What's your opinion? any feedback?
I just need support for go out of this situation, stay focus and for complete something successful.
I've a lot of idea, but are worthless without execution.
I promise one thing. If I see that your advice is really important I'll do it no matter what. I want to be a doer and be remember as a man who make things done. I will execute no matter what.
I hope to contribute to this forum a lot. But I know that my contribution will always be a little part of the value received and that I'll receive.
Thanks
I love this forum, I admire MJ works and the fastlane mindset (basically change my life).
My goal: 1 000 000€ by 25 years old.
Now I have about 500€.
I know that the probability to achieve the goal is low. That the market simply doesn't care about me and what I want. I have to solve others people problems and it's going to be hard.
In the last years I drop out school (I never liked the system).
I move to UK alone to learn english for 6 month.
I read books on phicology, marketing ecc.
I started a blog www.uomotenace.com (it's in Italian). I started selling a info-product about keeping good habit and stay disciplined with facebook ads and google ads.
I build it living in a room in another city, after a job as a waiter.
It didn't work well so I close my VAT, give away free the product and now I returned to work for someone else.
The blog is still there but for now I just write articles. It has only 4-6 visitors a day.
Now I'm working on a website. The idea is that It help you find your goals with a process while creating a community of people that share the same goal/adventure. So you will have support, advices and If you sell something that it's useful for achieving that goal you can show it to the right people.
Facebook see what people like but not the true aspiration of the people. I think that it can help people above the money aspect.
Es: you want to climb Mt. Blank but no one of your friends want. You can see the people who will go in that period, write them, search advice for do it, find people who come with you ecc. A plus can be the possibility to bet on your goals (like stickk.com but more focused on adventure to achieve rather than habits). Or rising money/find a sponsor to achieve your golas. The initial prototype without graphics (in italian is here www.uomotenace.com/goals/Open.php).
After this little journey I realise that I can't do it alone. I need a network of people for stay focus and have feedback on my thinking process. People who dream to be an entrepreneur.
So I dedied to join the fastlaneforum and participate in meeting as possibile about entrepreunship.
Work in a fabric here in Italy 8-9 hours a day.
3 Evening at week + weekend work in my business.
2 evening training for have more energy.
i'm preparing myself to go all-in again and I'm glad to share my process in this forum.
For any (also stupid) questions, advices, partership(es can be useful have someone who is Italian for expand your business here) on some project or everything you think I'm here.
What's your opinion? any feedback?
I just need support for go out of this situation, stay focus and for complete something successful.
I've a lot of idea, but are worthless without execution.
I promise one thing. If I see that your advice is really important I'll do it no matter what. I want to be a doer and be remember as a man who make things done. I will execute no matter what.
I hope to contribute to this forum a lot. But I know that my contribution will always be a little part of the value received and that I'll receive.
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
