• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Join now and within minutes, you can start getting advice from real millionaire entrepreneurs who live the dream.

Marketplace Fox's Complete Web Developer. 8 Week Course. From 0 to 5-Figures Fast.

Discussion in 'Fastlane Marketplace' started by Fox, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Fox

Fox Legendary Contributor LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $33,476
    Hey guys!

Been a couple months since I ran a program. The FB group grew like crazy and there’s a lot of people getting serious results, especially my mentees…

Most of you already read my GOLD thread where I showed how to make $15k per month in 9 months with web design, but in case you missed it, you can read it here.

If you’re just getting started, that’s the place to be because you can get a foot in the door with web design, learn a little, and start making money.

Any of you can start for free and follow that thread or the content on the FB group for results. But there’s more to it than just building websites as some of you already found out. There’s scaling, business systems, finding better clients, cold calling, and shifting your mindset into producer mode so you can close bigger sales. In short…there’s process.

And that’s why I launched a 1:1 mentorship a few months back to help mentees learn the ropes, some closing multiple sites in their first month. In December I launched another group program to help more students, and from that group some closed $7,000+ in a single month.

And that brings us to the reason for this post. After seeing the result of tailored training, I decided to open another group program to help more of you who want to achieve the same.

Screen Shot 2017-02-27 at 10.19.04.png

The Complete Web Design Business Course

This one’s for those who already got some coding knowledge at their back and maybe even a few sales. You’re making $5,000 or less per month and want to take your business to a higher level. Maybe you need better clients, bigger jobs, better systems or something else.

In this program I’ve covered everything I could think of to get you from where you are to where you want to be. No filler…just my no shit processes and systems. So this one isn’t for everyone, and definitely not for complete newbies who don’t know how to code. It’s just for the people who are ready to step up to $8,000 to $20,000 or higher gigs.

Screen Shot 2017-02-27 at 10.33.01.png
    Post from the Facebook Group

The program is 8 weeks starting March 13th

This is everything I know and everything I use to earn $10,000 – $20,000 a month consistently, and with the right motivation, it’s possible for others to do it too.

With web design there’s no investment to start making money. No expensive equipment. No marketing budget. No fronting $10k for inventory. Instead you just take your laptop, learn online, then close sales and deliver. Since delivering comes last, you get paid first, and that means you have money to make it happen.

By the way, some of my past students are part of the new program, so you’re not just learning from me, you’re learning from them and avoiding their mistakes too.

Your 8 weeks of training includes the following:

Week One… Mindset and Overall Approach

Week Two… Finding the Right clients and Sending Emails

Week Three… Cold Calls, Warm Calls, and Sales

Week Four… Pricing, Invoicing and Structuring a Job

Week Five… Right Web Design and Building Websites that Get Results

Week Six… Completing a Job, Referrals, Building your Network

Week Seven… Future Sales, Building a Sales Team and Tactics

Week Eight… Scaling, Outsourcing and Moving on to Bigger Clients

Each of these modules includes access to weekly recorded training sessions and 1 live group Q&A call per week to make sure your questions get answered and you’re never stuck on problems because you can always get help. There is also a dedicated help desk so if you get stuck on anything you can get fast support!

Several people, including coaches and past students told me to run this at $5,000 to $7,000 based on the ROI for those who apply the training. Not only can you easily earn back your investment, if you seriously apply yourself, it’s not unreasonable to believe you can double or triple your initial investment the first month. That’s not just talk. Students already did it.

My goal is to keep this as affordable as possible for those who are serious. I started with practically non-existent savings and I know how that feels.

Anyway, this is everything I got to help you as much as I can. I really don’t think there is more I can do for those who want this. I looked at all the different coaching options (video courses, 1-on1s, ebooks, online courses) and this gives by far the most value and the best chance of success for those who do the work. This is a real chance to make $5000-10,000 a month within a few months.

Screen Shot 2017-02-27 at 10.34.12.png

Why you should consider training with me…

From what I’ve seen, most people go about their web design business all wrong. Even with instructions already laid out, they spend a lot of time, money, and effort for almost nothing. Some of my Facebook group members have been doing web design for years and just a few months after doing it my way, they’re getting way better results and finally making proper money.

Does that mean all of my students made it big or crushed it with sales? Unfortunately, no. But that’s the reality of entrepreneurship. If you’re not willing to get a little uncomfortable and make things happen, it’s not gonna happen. But those who wanted it bad enough, got it.

By now you should know I don’t like to hype my offers. I hardly ever promote and there’s already 34 pages on this forum completely free if you want to go it solo. But some of you want to work closer with me so you get that deeper level of support. For those people, I’ve made this program as good as possible.

Before you apply there’s some things you should know:

• This is intended to fast-track your web design company to 5-figures per month
    • You will need to take action in order to get the kind of results you hope to get
    • My goal is to make it so this program pays for itself so it’s like I paid you
    • It’s not super formal. I’ll meet you where you are and help you fix common mistakes
    • You’ll get weekly tasks, realistic expectations, and instructions on how to move forward
    • You don’t need to know how to code well, but solid foundations will help

The bottom line is you can make a lot of money fast, but you have to do the work. I won’t spoon feed you nor will I teach you to code. Some things you gotta learn on your own.

Who this is and isn’t for…

This is for you if:

• You already know some code and can design a basic html website
    • You have no clients, a few clients, or are earning consistent low pay
    • You take action to get results and aren’t afraid to get uncomfortable
    • You’re willing to get on the phone and call people to close sales
    • You need help with your business systems and self-worth
    • You want to hit $8,000 to $20,000 months or more within a few months

This probably isn’t right for you if:

• You don’t know anything about html coding or web design
    • You’re brand new to web design and entrepreneurship
    • You tend to be lazy and don’t take action in life to get results
    • You don’t invest in yourself to make change happen
    • You complain about how unfair the world is or blame others for problems
    • You think you can do it on your own without help from someone like me

If you don’t know the first thing about coding, probably should wait until you do (assuming I do this again). This is for those who can code a basic site, know a little about hosting, and also CSS/HTML.

If you’ve been doing this a long time and aren’t willing to take a close look at why you don’t have results, you should skip this one because it’s not for you. If you think you know it all, it’s not for you. This isn’t a coding class. This is the business side of running a web design company.

If you’ve made a few websites, but never sold them for more than a few hundred bucks, then this is probably for you. I’ll show you why you’re not making more and what you need to do to get 5-figure profits in under 6 months.

To keep it personal I’m only accepting a limited number of people. This is meant to give you an intimate look at how my processes work so you can do it too, but that means I can’t accept everyone, even if you have the cash. That also means I’m only accepting those who are a fit for the program and who are likely to get results. If I don’t think I can help you, I won’t take your money, but if you’re someone who takes action, you’ll probably get in.

——————————————————————————————————————​

If you’re ready to take your profits to $8,000 to $20,000 per month or more:

Then it’s time to apply now while you can.

This program begins March 13th.

The price for all of this is $3,000 but if you

apply in the next 48 hours it’s only

$2500

Click here to apply now
    —​

Anything else I should know?

When I started with web design I went from almost no savings and no coding experience to being directly responsible for over $2,000,000 in client sales last year and I can prove that too. For more than a year now I’ve travelled and lived off of my web design income, and earned nearly $100,000 my first year alone.

During that time I learned a lot about business by dealing directly with dozens of high-level business owners, athletes, coaches, authors, highly successful consultants and advisors etc. If you want to learn the inside dealings and mindset of successful people, then this is where you need to be.

If any of this is what you need, or what you’re working toward, then go here to apply now before enrollment closes.

Thanks guys,

Fox

P.S. If you have questions, PM me or post them down below so I can answer them for the benefit of everyone who might have those same questions.

P.P.S For those who have done coaching with me before or bought my video course you get that amount discounted from this course. For those who didn’t you get the full video course for free when you sign up for this!

1111, dave773, Locomote and 18 others like this.
  2. Drew D

Drew D Bronze Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $746
  3. AndrewNC

AndrewNC Limitless LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Amsterdam? Costa Rica? Boulder? Scottsdale?
    Rep Bank:
    $50,732
    Loving the results you're helping everyone get in the private group. Glad you've put this together into a program to help more people!

Vectra1, Scot, Andy Black and 2 others like this.
  4. domi99

domi99 Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $114
    I took part in Fox's first course. He helped me a lot.

The first couple of websites are online and I have my first paying customer. It was a great experience working with Fox.

5. Fox

Fox Legendary Contributor LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $33,476
    Thanks man, great to hear that!

Dark Water, Locomote, Vectra1 and 2 others like this.
  6. Mr.Donnerhuhn

Mr.Donnerhuhn Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,195
    I was in Rob's latest coaching group, and Rob's help has seriously helped me turn my life around. I had been slowly starting to lose faith in the fastlane way of life, thinking "maybe it's just not for me" or "I don't have what it takes" and so forth...But then I saw his original thread here and and saw him offering the coaching and thought I could not let the opportunity pass me by.

So I signed up for his coaching and started to on my journey of web-design. It was a struggle at first as I had no background in sales. But with Rob's help and commitment to changing I was able to land a first client, for $150. Small, but a start nonetheless, and then just last week (after many many sales calls and emails lol) I landed another for $800! Now that might not seem like a lot, but for me that was HUGE!

I feel extremely confident in my ability to do great work for businesses and to take control over my own lot in life and succeed. I would NOT have that confidence if it were not for Rob's help. Rob, thank you so much!

If anybody is reading this and is on the fence about signing up for Rob's coaching, let me tell you that it will be one of the best decision you can make. Rob is generous and genuinely wants YOU to succeed! This isn't some fly-by-night scam, and he's not in it just to take your money. He wants to inspire and teach you how to turn your web design from job a small side-gig into a full-income earning path that puts you in the drivers seat of your life!

7. Fox

Rep Bank:
    $33,476
    Thanks Brian, that is really nice to read. Glad to help you get started and hopefully we can continue to close more sales together.

Locomote, Vectra1, Magneto C and 2 others like this.
  8. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $207,166
    Admin Post
    Incredible work man, even I want to sign up. I love how these folks are having break-throughs in seeing how rewarding it is to control your destiny.

dave773, JordanK, craig1928 and 9 others like this.
  9. JAJT

JAJT Ha Ha! Business LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $26,048
    While I've never done this personally, I do know someone who is doing exactly this with very little coding background who is making excellent active income. Spent a few weeks learning enough code to do what he needs to do and just started closing deals.

It's work, but it's honest and pays well. If I was looking for job-level income (or more) without taking on another corporate job, this is likely what I would be doing.

I almost wish I had the time to go through your course myself.

10. Fox

Rep Bank:
    $33,476
    I like web devolvement. It is a lot of fun and pays well BUT it shouldn't be the final destination. You want to eventually use it to get into that gravy income - an app, software, product, business system etc.

Through a few years of doing sites and sales for bigger and bugger customers you will get a feel for a lot of different markets and a look behind the door at what is working for others. You can then use this knowledge to launch your own business and crush it.

There are multiple big names on here (some who post a lot and some who post a little) who have used starting in web design to on to much bigger things. Its a foot in the door of entrepreneurship and a way for a lot of guys to get started with their own business.

It starts small with little sites and customers but it can grow super fast. Its a toolset and once you master the tools you can start to build whatever you want.

dave773, Locomote, Vectra1 and 19 others like this.
  11. Fox

Rep Bank:
    $33,476
    Already have the first few people signed up. Thanks everyone for applying.

I will be putting the price up at the end of this week for those who have not applied yet.

Thanks.

Locomote and SinisterLex like this.
  12. Chazmania

Chazmania Bronze Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,290
    I'm gettin' in on this!

Locomote, Brian C., Fox and 1 other person like this.
  13. Fox

Rep Bank:
    $33,476
    Good to have you on board! Everyone else - still one more week to sign up.

Vectra1, SinisterLex and Chazmania like this.
  14. Longinus

Longinus Silver Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,538
    I was one of the first members of Fox' FB group, just out of interest, but I quickly realized that webdesign is a great side hustle to start my fastlane journey. On Fox' group, I already learned tons about marketing, sales, cold calling, webdesign, and much more.

These are skills that can be useful for any business.

All of the sudden, the company I work at needed a new website. I smelled opportunity and asked if Fox could help me. He mini-coached me and thanks to that, I was able to make a professional website in 2-3 weeks.

My first website: €2000.

Three months later (last Friday), after weeks of emailing and calling and bleeding and crying, I got a second deal: €2400.

So, if you want to start your fastlane journey, but "you don't know what to do", or "you don't have the sufficient funds to pay a programmer", or "you want but can't quit your job because you have bills to pay". Apply.

It's probably the quickest ROI you will ever see in your life. Hell, I'm even considering to take the full course...

I'm glad to have worked with Fox. Not only is it a great deal for what you get and what you can make of it, but he also overdelivers with value and extras and crazy stories about selling an old Volvo or celebrity cereal boxes. It's money well spent.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  15. KSR

KSR Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,471
    I would honestly love this - but I just can't afford the $3000 right now. Thanks anyway and it looks seriously enticing as fuck.

Fox likes this.
  16. Fox

Rep Bank:
    $33,476
    It is still $2500 but I understand. I try to make it as affordable as possible for people but it takes a lot of time away from design so I have to account for that.

Thanks anyway. There is lots of free info in the thread and on the FB group to get started.

Vectra1, KSR, Everyman and 2 others like this.
  17. KSR

KSR Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,471
    Yeah haha! $2500 USD though, unfortunately that translates to nearly $3500 AUD o_O but I've just requested to join the group and I'm going to give the GOLD thread a read ASAP. Thanks for putting your knowledge out there.

Scot likes this.
  18. Fox

Rep Bank:
    $33,476
  19. Fox

Rep Bank:
    $33,476
    1 last space. Starting Monday. 8 Weeks of Group Coaching and Live Q&As.
    I won't be doing coaching again this year so this is it.
    Just fill this out and we can schedule a call...

Complete Web Business Course

Kingmaker and Everyman like this.
  20. Marcus Mimnagh

Marcus Mimnagh New Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $7
    Could I benefit from this if I haven't started selling websites yet? I have HTML CSS and some JS skills. I am in school for web design but I have not taken my knowledge to the entrepreneur side of things yet.

Thanks for your time.

21. Fox

Rep Bank:
    $33,476
    Hi Marcus - ya that is the main focus... how to market, sell and scale your web design skills. Most people taking the course are in the exact same situation. You would be an idea fit.

Andy Black likes this.
  22. totallybroke

totallybroke New Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $60
    Hi Fox,

I would like to join! But can I pay in installments over 5 months? That will be 500usd a month.
    I live in a South East Asian country so our wages is not high here.

Please? I built a website using wordpress here in oasisbite.com and I will do my homework!
    I tick all your requirements, although I have not got a single customer yet.

GoodluckChuck likes this.
  23. Fox

Rep Bank:
    $33,476
    So thanks everyone that is it! We start tomorrow and I am very excited.

I won't be running coaching again this year but if possible try update this thread with some of the results and progress people made.

Thanks to everyone who applied and I can't wait to get started.

Kingmaker and Vigilante like this.
  24. totallybroke

totallybroke New Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $60
    Edit: Sorry wrong posting.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017