The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm kinda done with the forum

Sebzmaniac

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Nov 30, 2019
I'm done with the fastlane forum. I wanted to use the forum to change people's lives but some people were too stupid to see it. Even MJ himself, oh God!!!

I wanted to destroy MJ and the forum with my god status but my mother advised me against it.

I respect my mother more than anyone else, so everyone should relax. I won't hack the forum, MJ won't go back to poverty.

And MJ, for the love of God, remove the moderation or whatever nonsense you added to punish my account. I get it, it's your forum, you have control and I don't. I promise to be a good boy henceforth, okay?

I won't post anything in this forum again. Rather I'll share/ type the fastlane and Unscripted philosophy on Facebook.

Amaze the motherlode of wealth? Heck, I'll be posting videos on Facebook and be the most influential person on Earth.

The only thing I'll be doing on the fastlane forum is read posts and comment and give business advise.

I just want to spend time with people that have a fastlane mindset and Unscripted thinking.

Thanks and God bless.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
I'm done with the fastlane forum. I wanted to use the forum to change people's lives but some people were too stupid to see it. Even MJ himself, oh God!!!

I wanted to destroy MJ and the forum with my god status but my mother advised me against it.

I respect my mother more than anyone else, so everyone should relax. I won't hack the forum, MJ won't go back to poverty.

And MJ, for the love of God, remove the moderation or whatever nonsense you added to punish my account. I get it, it's your forum, you have control and I don't. I promise to be a good boy henceforth, okay?

I won't post anything in this forum again. Rather I'll share/ type the fastlane and Unscripted philosophy on Facebook.

Amaze the motherlode of wealth? Heck, I'll be posting videos on Facebook and be the most influential person on Earth.

The only thing I'll be doing on the fastlane forum is read posts and comment and give business advise.

I just want to spend time with people that have a fastlane mindset and Unscripted thinking.

Thanks and God bless.

You are clearly completely rational and mentally stable.

No idea why MJ would do this to you, a clear gift from god.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Start posting high-value content. Instead.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
@MJ DeMarco why is this still here?

Even comedy value isn’t there. Anyone new signing up after reading books will get the wrong impression.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Wait until these Gen Z goons run the world... A scary thought.

Make me and @Antifragile moderators.

35d44fbd-078a-453d-a362-07bc231ad4dc.png

Last edited:

Akaushra

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Apr 15, 2023
Man I F*cking dare you. I dare you to do this shit. And in ten years when nobody gives a F*ck about you and your narcissistic little a$$ and your Jesus complex, and your idiotic Facebook account, I hope you remember us and I hope you come crawling back to lick our floors clean and say sorry. You will beg us to help you. You will beg us to take you back in.

And we will forgive and forget. When you are ready to be humble and truly help others, we will help you. That’s why this fourm exists.

Love you brother,
Akaushra

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
The man has lost it!

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
*pulls out lawn chairs, heats up popcorn, grabs popcorn, and stares*

The forum is getting interesting now days. I could use a subtle distraction from my life a bit.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
This looks like a case of "death by mod". If you want to leave the forum just leave.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023

UK_Mike

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 10, 2020
North West UK
I won't hack the forum, MJ won't go back to poverty.

I can imagine the sighs of relief echoing around TFF headquarters at this news.

I won't post anything in this forum again.

Are you going to not post anything, or are you going to comment and give business advice? Consistency is good.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Moved to landfill.

Carry on.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
This is amazing.

I saw this guy and immediately thought he was an idiot.

I attacked him straight and some came along and reprimanded me.

I told the guy from the onset that his end on the forum will be disastrous and now it's obvious.

I would have banned him 48 times now.

Guy would be better served in a hospital than the forum.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I attacked him straight and some came along and reprimanded me.
I don't know what's been going on. I'm not paying attention.

I personally don't attack people.

I'll drop a tip, thought, or question to maybe point them in a direction and leave it up to them what to do with it.

Then (poof) I'm gone.

"Help the people in motion."
(Amy Hoy)

10Fold

Custom titles are a dope idea
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Dec 15, 2020
Wellington, New Zealand

Thanks and God bless.
eh fair enough mate. Just know, in all the sh*t is gold... One man's trash kinda thing. Wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
I'll drop a tip, thought, or question to maybe point them in a direction and leave it up to them what to do with it.
I appreciate this approach of yours. It helps a lot.

Some of us aren't as patient as you are. I may learn to be patient with time.

My method is to read between lines and make quick surmises about someone. The outcome determines my responses.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Well, that’s interesting!

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I appreciate this approach of yours. It helps a lot.

Some of us aren't as patient as you are. I may learn to be patient with time.

My method is to read between lines and make quick surmises about someone. The outcome determines my responses.
I don't have the patience to do more than drop a quick post and leave. If I think the poster is trying then I'll stay longer.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
I don't know what's been going on. I'm not paying attention.

I personally don't attack people.

Then (poof) I'm gone.

"Help the people in motion."
(Amy Hoy)
Great quote! If I must add a quote for how I would act:

“Fool me one time shame on you
Fool me twice, can't put the blame on you
Fool me three times, F*ck the peace signs
Load the chopper, let it rain on you”

Epynok

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jun 20, 2023

Thanks and God bless.
MJ made a good decision IMO.

You should see a therapist with the way you speak.

You should mend your ways by posting good content and helping others rather than making yourself look foolish.

Akaushra

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Apr 15, 2023
Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Noun (psychiatry)

A personality disorder characterized by an exaggerated sense of self-importance, a need for admiration, and a lack of empathy for other people.

Congradulations. You are quite literally the exact, textbook definition of NPD.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.