The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm going to be honest... I really don't care.

eblip

New Contributor
May 29, 2019
Ok, I'm a technical guy, I can write programs, I can install and configure routers, firewalls and switches, I know a ton about Electrical Engineering, and I can sell. I have decent morals, and if i am honest I consider myself an Anarchist, I do what i like , when i like, and I ain't star struck about any living being.. oh and at some point in the near future I will probably be banned from this forum.

I used to work for a large military aircraft manufacturer in UK, wonderful job for a young person, but as i got to about 21 I was thrust into no longer training, I was like a serious employee. After a couple more years i didn't like having a ceiling on what i could earn, i used to work overtime and didnt even bill for it..I couldnt be arsed billing for another 100 pounds a month, that was chicken feed in my eyes.. I wasnt even prepared to break sweat over it. Anyway after being led by people i would rather punch in the face, people who had issues with me for whatever reason. I decided to leave and swap my computer programming role, temporarily for a sales role and move to London.

In London, I worked at a small recruitment firm, and within 18 months, I had trippled my wage from my highest wage before that, this is when i realised that wow there was a lot more money out there and it was accessible to me. Anyway i worked the contracting section, and as you can see, when im being myself, I'm the king of the world..the director of the company didnt like my confidence but she loved my figures, and kept trying to bring people in above me ..to head my section and to expand my section.. They all ended up getting sacked. But for certain reasons she wouldnt give the section to moi.

I said F*ck you and left my company and said I m gonna set up on my own...I set up my business and asked a collegue to join, and within another 18 months i had shattered all my records, and in a single month i once earned about 35 thousand pounds, and it was all my money if i wanted to withdraw it..and it was like easy money.
I soon fell out of love with my collegue and ssacked them....which left me all alone in my office with my girlfriend showing up for a couple of hours a day..and i got bored and started to just live off my money for a couple of years just partying and playing and training...until my pot ran dry..I actually thought i couldnt fail ...money and more money was always easy to me...making money was easy, was my mindset.

I then opened an electrical business, and made a brief plan and started from absolutel zero..within about 2 years i had a couple of employees, a nice van, all the tools and certs, but on a good month, i used to earn like 12 grand...and about 2 of that was parts, about 4 of that was wages to employees...leaving me with 6 grand a month after running round all over london morning noon and night..i thought man i used to make easier money than this. this is a crap business. and i closed it down, let the staff go and said im going into higher money business.

I then scooted around for ideas and met a bunch of developers who spent millions of buying properties and changing them and then selling them..in short this did not work, i had several of my properties stolen off me by the money guys, and i quit...
all the time eveyrone telling me to get a job, you earn good money in a job...so i sat down for a couple months and did cisco ccna and started studying for ccnp..anwyay i landed a job at a managed service provider and worked there for about 18 months..i was really looking at the business side of things, thinking how could i set up my own operation like this...i could open up network field installation firm, or advertise lines and resellthem for the company i was working at.. I hadnt been in corporate office for many years and i hated it. I didnt like the director of the company , my boss was an a**hole, and at the end of the month i was paid about 4 k...ha ha, and sometimes i got in the office at 8:30 and got home at midnight. I left...

ps prior to getting this job , I had gone to the last phase of another job interview, they said the office manager wanted to meet me. This guy walked in who did weights, he said he is not technical, but according to his guys, I had passed that side of things, he said he just wants to chat...During the conversation, he said oh so you used to own your own recruitment company, I told him yes, he said did it go bust, I said no. He said well why did you shut it down, I said i was bored of it and wanted to do something else...He said how much money did you make, I said well in my best year i turned over around 300 thousand, and of that about 100 grand was profit...he said bullshit...I said well what can i say to that, he said well why woul d you stop.. I said i was bored and didnt like it any more. He said well he has a friend who does that and he is a top consultant and he only just makes that kind of money and you are saying you did it on your own...I said yes...He said i think your bullshitting..I said listen Im going to leave, but if you want to check its as easy as looking at my accounts , i was a limited company and its all available ..good bye..and afterwards i kicked myself , i should have told him to go F*ck himself.

then i sat down and thought...man what is yoru problem what do you want to do ... and i realised that my main aim was to do whatever i liked...to have zero agenda to spend my life in freedom, I also resented any company i had worked for, I hated company politics and for the main kept out of it by keeping my gob shut, and basically trying to just get on with everyone, even then (although inside im a bit of a monster) when i behave myself, i come across as a softie, and people actually tried to push me around at times...this was quite amusing...some weak minded weak body punk trying to push me around....THE KING...YOU DONT PUSH THE KING AROUND.
Anyway, after much thought, i concluded, that in my mind a job was corporate slavery, I didnt like being told what to do by my inferiors, I had been brought up by slaves, all my life my father was on my back telling me to get a job and work hard and save, my mother knew i was more of a, gonna do things my way, and all i want from life is FREEDOM !
the only important thing in my life is freedom, I need to be in charge of my own destiny in its entirety, and businesss is only thing that has given me what i would say is close to freedom in my life.
My dad recently retired, after working and putting up with lots of shit all his life, he had a lot of tia, which are mini strokes, got diabetes, and hydroceffulus. so he is pretty much bed ridden...
that poor man worked all his life to retire in a close to death situation...my mother worked really hard, we were very poor to start with, and my mum taught herself the way s of the world and now she has one of the most beautiful average houses in town which she owns outright, she has just finsihed doing it up how she likes it, she has just retired, and boom she has breast cancer...which is small and seems like it can heal

anyone reading this...dont feel sorry for me ..this is gonna happen to you all, shit happens...im just telling you my score ..now toughen up and dry your eyes.
every one is gonna die, and it could be any time..thats all i know...If anything, im lucky to have been brought up all my life with 2 real healthy strong parents who are still married and brought us up well..thats a result in my eyes.

So here we are, I have been battling for years, I am a slave escaping the massa, who is corporate slavery ..and that is all i have been doing for the past 15 years, I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees..I cant live the life my parents did, I am KING of my world.
After much thought i decided to go back into recruitment, ( a lot has changed in how it is done since i last did it ) but i shall prevail, and this time, i won't make the mistakes i made last time,

The main lessons I learned is that, dont think money will always come easy to you.
when you make money, invest back in the machine , dont just keep working at the business, work on the business,
wild horses could not make me take a job,
maybe part of my quest is proving to my family, that i told you so , the slavery of life stopped at me , i can run things, i dont need to work for others.
i also have a lot of people i want to stick it to, when i was doing great, they were kind of timid around me, when i ended up with nothing, and starting business again (sevearl times) they suddenly became the know it alls, and cocky even one of them telling me he was ahead of me in life...he is a bloody truck driver, and he though t he was ahead because he got a mortgage on a bloody 2 up 2 down poky filthy house...time to show these F*ckers who really knows the score. So i have to get massive success, not just for freedome, but i want people to resent the time they ever set eyes on me
always telling me ...why you not clubbing any more , why you not smoking weed any more , why you not wanna go on holiday with us any more, why not watch tv for 24 hours any more, you must be depressed you must be lost ...bullshit bullshit and more bullshit..i stopped explaining myself to others several years ago..they dont get it that i wnat to control my own life ..and that although they feel they are in control ..they arent.
business experience makes you look through to the essence of bullshit,
i dont think like i used to and really think working at a job would now be like a prison sentence for me..im too far gone now.
I dont know if i will succeed, I think i must at some point, but even if i dont, I m happy with that, that i spent my life doing things my way.
business is hard work, but its all for your own benefit so no big thing
everyone you know is gonna die, and you dont wanna die a slave
freedom is the only thing worth pursuing in my life proper freedom.

I may add to this if something pertinent comes to mind .

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

xps2340

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
388%
Dec 25, 2013
Hi eblip. Interesting read! It piqued my interest that ALL your bosses are a**holes. All your employees get fired. Your parents are slaves. Everybody, especially those directing you are "inferiors", the (TMF ) forum admin baddies will for sure ban you. And offcourse you're "THE KING" (who as you say "YOU DONT PUSH THE KING AROUND.")

Seems like you're a technical guy with engineering AND sales skills! AND you've executed multiple supposed cash-flow +ve businesses. Heck even the CCNA & CCNP takes a little bit of doing.

What I do sense though, is a LOT of soft skill concerns.....ie. mindset issues & people skills/management & perhaps a superiority complex & the wrong motivation to get ahead (ie. proving something to someone). Keep in mind a business owner who's an engineer is not an engineer. S/He is an engineer, a leader, an accountant, a interviewer, a motivator on and on and on. So I'd say address the mindset concerns (perhaps a therapist), leadership skills (college, training, reading, seminars) and people skills (reading, training, exposure). And offcourse, finding your true healthy "WHY". I know, a helluva lot of work!

Needless to say, pls take this as constructive criticism, and just my impressions from a forum post. Based on your engineering/sales/execution claims, I think you can do a lot.

As an aside, a major side effect of an undergrad education, is the cultivation and nurture of a lot of the above soft skills at a very critical age. Be it project management to leadership to being socially competent enough to chat up the hot girl.

• Banned

eblip

New Contributor
May 29, 2019
Hi eblip. Interesting read! It piqued my interest that ALL your bosses are a**holes. All your employees get fired. Your parents are slaves. Everybody, especially those directing you are "inferiors", the (TMF ) forum admin baddies will for sure ban you. And offcourse you're "THE KING" (who as you say "YOU DONT PUSH THE KING AROUND.")

Seems like you're a technical guy with engineering AND sales skills! AND you've executed multiple supposed cash-flow +ve businesses. Heck even the CCNA & CCNP takes a little bit of doing.

What I do sense though, is a LOT of soft skill concerns.....ie. mindset issues & people skills/management & perhaps a superiority complex & the wrong motivation to get ahead (ie. proving something to someone). Keep in mind a business owner who's an engineer is not an engineer. S/He is an engineer, a leader, an accountant, a interviewer, a motivator on and on and on. So I'd say address the mindset concerns (perhaps a therapist), leadership skills (college, training, reading, seminars) and people skills (reading, training, exposure). And offcourse, finding your true healthy "WHY". I know, a helluva lot of work!

Needless to say, pls take this as constructive criticism, and just my impressions from a forum post. Based on your engineering/sales/execution claims, I think you can do a lot.

As an aside, a major side effect of an undergrad education, is the cultivation and nurture of a lot of the above soft skills at a very critical age. Be it project management to leadership to being socially competent enough to chat up the hot girl.
yes i'm a narcissist....and i love it....
ps didnt finish the ccnp....and the reason i see all my bosses as assholes is, they were assholes..one of them was a micro manager who was completely off the pulse of the business....example...i configure some routers and switches to go to a site and hand them to a project manager....2 days later i drive through thick traffic for aprox 150 miles to site....as i approach the site the project manager forgot to post the items ..so calls me and asks me to turn around and just come back to the office,...i am pissed off after nearly 3 hours of driving and now have 3 hours to drive back...i drive back whilst on motorway my phone goes and i do not answer....i get back to london, and go into the office...the main manger immediately calls me into his office..he says i icalled you but you did not answer, ..i say iwas driving back from site on motorway.....
i dont drop the project manager in the shit..
the manager says i wanted to know where xyz docs are and i tell him..he says you could have pulled over , you should have stopped and checked the phone...he was actually shouting...i thought ..your F*cking idiot useless project managers f*cked up again ..and you dont even have a clue about it. but say ok sorry ..ill do better next time.
that boss was an arsehole.

another boss, i used to get a lot of girls, and my boss wife came to a company business and she and her friends were pointing at me ...my boss who was a good friend of mine at the time stood in the middle so they couldnt see me...he saw that i saw what he was doing and i thought that was it...next day at work he stopped speaking to me .. he was just like cold...then soon after we had an appraisal, and he marked me down to a B...and everyone i was supporting he gave an A...the staff came to me and applogised and asked what was it between you and dave...and i just said his missus was eyeing me up and he took offence...another a**hole. after that incident he was never the same with me again..even though i was THE TOP BILLER..i think he felt humiliated..but it wasnt me that did it ..it was his bloody wife.
my employee at the ageency who was an ex collegue got fired...this particular person used to like smoking weed, was a good worker but liked smoking weed at nights...becasue we were friends they started smoking weed at lunchtime and then sometimes in the morning and eventually in the office...due to familiarity...i had to put my foot down ..it was slowing down the business and she wasnt as effective after her joints.

my other employees who were great friends of mine in installations...they did nothing wrong...i just didnt want to keep that business going, as i was being undercut ...you see in england i dont have a problem with it..but i used to get about 1 in 3 jobs i quoted for...the govt instigated a massive influx of polish workers and companies started undercutting my prices, so jobs were getting done for at least half and sometimes 1/3rd of the market rates...i went on several sites and asked the guys who were doing what i would normally be doing what they were trained as...in one case one polish lad was an artist, another was a trainer of animals, and anothr was a hairdresser...but they were now wiring up buildings and pulling data cables etc,...and intitially were doing a lot wrong...at first i thought ok lets just keep my employees...and take the work i can get but work cheaper...but eventually it got where i was making very little profit...so i told them i was gonna slow it down and let em go....i then started employing polish workers myself...but soon the price was so low that it wasnt worth the effort...so then i branched into inspecting the work of the poles and making them make changes to bring the work up to the british standards...and this was boring so i thought not engouh money im out. With this business i could have made it, with poolish workers and also if i focussed more on maybe not doing any work myself, just quoting and handing work t them ..but it didnt appeal to me.

on the property makret when i was finding off market properties for buyers..i got about 10 wealthy individuals who dealt in properly and wanted to see my offmarket deals...in the end after much work and many nda's which are not worth the paper they are written on ...all my best 3 multi millionpound properties went
like they had been available for interested parties, for years...i tell my clients about them ..then within a week they are gone...so i did some follow up..and in two cases, my top properties went to collegues of my contacts..so they were getting their investors to buy my properties and saying they didnt know and didnt pull a fast one...
in hindsight, i should have just gone to the banks for the money, but i wasnt worthy of getting 2 million or 800 grand from banks at the time so i moved on.

Last edited:

FierceRacoon

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 1, 2019
Hi there,

I can relate very well -- about freedom. As far as not wanting to have a job, you can take Kevin O'Leary (the guy in the U.S. show "Shark Tank") -- he had only had a job for one day in his life, and then it was enough :)

Regarding "always telling me ...why you not clubbing any more , why you not smoking weed any more , why you not wanna go on holiday with us any more... .i stopped explaining myself to others several years ago..they dont get it that i wnat to control my own life " ---
WHY ON EARTH do you hang out with those people? It's not about "explaining myself to others". People that I hang out with don't smoke weed , and they want great things for themselves, in various niches. If I find out that I misread the character, they go to hell, and I find other people to share my life with --- people who have similar values, and who can also contribute something to my life, not make it miserable.

S.

• Banned

eblip

New Contributor
May 29, 2019
Hi there,

I can relate very well -- about freedom. As far as not wanting to have a job, you can take Kevin O'Leary (the guy in the U.S. show "Shark Tank") -- he had only had a job for one day in his life, and then it was enough :)

Regarding "always telling me ...why you not clubbing any more , why you not smoking weed any more , why you not wanna go on holiday with us any more... .i stopped explaining myself to others several years ago..they dont get it that i wnat to control my own life " ---
WHY ON EARTH do you hang out with those people? It's not about "explaining myself to others". People that I hang out with don't smoke weed , and they want great things for themselves, in various niches. If I find out that I misread the character, they go to hell, and I find other people to share my life with --- people who have similar values, and who can also contribute something to my life, not make it miserable.

S.
yes, I get you...but these are my long term friends i knew and still know from before i was a teenager...i dont hang out with them any more, but they do speak to me , some of them , and want me to do this and that or meetups.

Love the kevin o'leary story ..i can totally relate..

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Ok, I'm a technical guy, I can write programs, I can install and configure routers, firewalls and switches, I know a ton about Electrical Engineering, and I can sell. I have decent morals, and if i am honest I consider myself an Anarchist, I do what i like , when i like, and I ain't star struck about any living being.. oh and at some point in the near future I will probably be banned from this forum.

I used to work for a large military aircraft manufacturer in UK, wonderful job for a young person, but as i got to about 21 I was thrust into no longer training, I was like a serious employee. After a couple more years i didn't like having a ceiling on what i could earn, i used to work overtime and didnt even bill for it..I couldnt be arsed billing for another 100 pounds a month, that was chicken feed in my eyes.. I wasnt even prepared to break sweat over it. Anyway after being led by people i would rather punch in the face, people who had issues with me for whatever reason. I decided to leave and swap my computer programming role, temporarily for a sales role and move to London.

In London, I worked at a small recruitment firm, and within 18 months, I had trippled my wage from my highest wage before that, this is when i realised that wow there was a lot more money out there and it was accessible to me. Anyway i worked the contracting section, and as you can see, when im being myself, I'm the king of the world..the director of the company didnt like my confidence but she loved my figures, and kept trying to bring people in above me ..to head my section and to expand my section.. They all ended up getting sacked. But for certain reasons she wouldnt give the section to moi.

I said F*ck you and left my company and said I m gonna set up on my own...I set up my business and asked a collegue to join, and within another 18 months i had shattered all my records, and in a single month i once earned about 35 thousand pounds, and it was all my money if i wanted to withdraw it..and it was like easy money.
I soon fell out of love with my collegue and ssacked them....which left me all alone in my office with my girlfriend showing up for a couple of hours a day..and i got bored and started to just live off my money for a couple of years just partying and playing and training...until my pot ran dry..I actually thought i couldnt fail ...money and more money was always easy to me...making money was easy, was my mindset.

I then opened an electrical business, and made a brief plan and started from absolutel zero..within about 2 years i had a couple of employees, a nice van, all the tools and certs, but on a good month, i used to earn like 12 grand...and about 2 of that was parts, about 4 of that was wages to employees...leaving me with 6 grand a month after running round all over london morning noon and night..i thought man i used to make easier money than this. this is a crap business. and i closed it down, let the staff go and said im going into higher money business.

I then scooted around for ideas and met a bunch of developers who spent millions of buying properties and changing them and then selling them..in short this did not work, i had several of my properties stolen off me by the money guys, and i quit...
all the time eveyrone telling me to get a job, you earn good money in a job...so i sat down for a couple months and did cisco ccna and started studying for ccnp..anwyay i landed a job at a managed service provider and worked there for about 18 months..i was really looking at the business side of things, thinking how could i set up my own operation like this...i could open up network field installation firm, or advertise lines and resellthem for the company i was working at.. I hadnt been in corporate office for many years and i hated it. I didnt like the director of the company , my boss was an a**hole, and at the end of the month i was paid about 4 k...ha ha, and sometimes i got in the office at 8:30 and got home at midnight. I left...

ps prior to getting this job , I had gone to the last phase of another job interview, they said the office manager wanted to meet me. This guy walked in who did weights, he said he is not technical, but according to his guys, I had passed that side of things, he said he just wants to chat...During the conversation, he said oh so you used to own your own recruitment company, I told him yes, he said did it go bust, I said no. He said well why did you shut it down, I said i was bored of it and wanted to do something else...He said how much money did you make, I said well in my best year i turned over around 300 thousand, and of that about 100 grand was profit...he said bullshit...I said well what can i say to that, he said well why woul d you stop.. I said i was bored and didnt like it any more. He said well he has a friend who does that and he is a top consultant and he only just makes that kind of money and you are saying you did it on your own...I said yes...He said i think your bullshitting..I said listen Im going to leave, but if you want to check its as easy as looking at my accounts , i was a limited company and its all available ..good bye..and afterwards i kicked myself , i should have told him to go F*ck himself.

then i sat down and thought...man what is yoru problem what do you want to do ... and i realised that my main aim was to do whatever i liked...to have zero agenda to spend my life in freedom, I also resented any company i had worked for, I hated company politics and for the main kept out of it by keeping my gob shut, and basically trying to just get on with everyone, even then (although inside im a bit of a monster) when i behave myself, i come across as a softie, and people actually tried to push me around at times...this was quite amusing...some weak minded weak body punk trying to push me around....THE KING...YOU DONT PUSH THE KING AROUND.
Anyway, after much thought, i concluded, that in my mind a job was corporate slavery, I didnt like being told what to do by my inferiors, I had been brought up by slaves, all my life my father was on my back telling me to get a job and work hard and save, my mother knew i was more of a, gonna do things my way, and all i want from life is FREEDOM !
the only important thing in my life is freedom, I need to be in charge of my own destiny in its entirety, and businesss is only thing that has given me what i would say is close to freedom in my life.
My dad recently retired, after working and putting up with lots of shit all his life, he had a lot of tia, which are mini strokes, got diabetes, and hydroceffulus. so he is pretty much bed ridden...
that poor man worked all his life to retire in a close to death situation...my mother worked really hard, we were very poor to start with, and my mum taught herself the way s of the world and now she has one of the most beautiful average houses in town which she owns outright, she has just finsihed doing it up how she likes it, she has just retired, and boom she has breast cancer...which is small and seems like it can heal

anyone reading this...dont feel sorry for me ..this is gonna happen to you all, shit happens...im just telling you my score ..now toughen up and dry your eyes.
every one is gonna die, and it could be any time..thats all i know...If anything, im lucky to have been brought up all my life with 2 real healthy strong parents who are still married and brought us up well..thats a result in my eyes.

So here we are, I have been battling for years, I am a slave escaping the massa, who is corporate slavery ..and that is all i have been doing for the past 15 years, I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees..I cant live the life my parents did, I am KING of my world.
After much thought i decided to go back into recruitment, ( a lot has changed in how it is done since i last did it ) but i shall prevail, and this time, i won't make the mistakes i made last time,

The main lessons I learned is that, dont think money will always come easy to you.
when you make money, invest back in the machine , dont just keep working at the business, work on the business,
wild horses could not make me take a job,
maybe part of my quest is proving to my family, that i told you so , the slavery of life stopped at me , i can run things, i dont need to work for others.
i also have a lot of people i want to stick it to, when i was doing great, they were kind of timid around me, when i ended up with nothing, and starting business again (sevearl times) they suddenly became the know it alls, and cocky even one of them telling me he was ahead of me in life...he is a bloody truck driver, and he though t he was ahead because he got a mortgage on a bloody 2 up 2 down poky filthy house...time to show these F*ckers who really knows the score. So i have to get massive success, not just for freedome, but i want people to resent the time they ever set eyes on me
always telling me ...why you not clubbing any more , why you not smoking weed any more , why you not wanna go on holiday with us any more, why not watch tv for 24 hours any more, you must be depressed you must be lost ...bullshit bullshit and more bullshit..i stopped explaining myself to others several years ago..they dont get it that i wnat to control my own life ..and that although they feel they are in control ..they arent.
business experience makes you look through to the essence of bullshit,
i dont think like i used to and really think working at a job would now be like a prison sentence for me..im too far gone now.
I dont know if i will succeed, I think i must at some point, but even if i dont, I m happy with that, that i spent my life doing things my way.
business is hard work, but its all for your own benefit so no big thing
everyone you know is gonna die, and you dont wanna die a slave
freedom is the only thing worth pursuing in my life proper freedom.

I may add to this if something pertinent comes to mind .
Why do you think you’ll probably be banned from the forum?

eblip

New Contributor
May 29, 2019
Why do you think you’ll probably be banned from the forum?
Because i speak my mind, unless its unprofitable to speak my mind. Its just a forum and probably has some kind of etiquette...
Personally i have etiquette etc, when it can affect my business, eg. I am always courteous and the like with my clients, and if i have to communicate with them, always do it in the most professional manner; but on a forum at some point, I'll possibly say something that another person may disagree with, and when i explain my reasoning, they may possibly get defensive and try and be offencive...and at that exact point ..I will be forced to totally chew them up and spit them out.

They will then go running to moderators, or moderators will think Oh my god, I can't believe what this guy just wrote...and then BAN..

and 5 seconds later i'll be back with a different IP address, a different nick name. or maybe i just won't bother.
you have to be careful how you ADDRESS THE KING.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Because i speak my mind, unless its unprofitable to speak my mind. Its just a forum and probably has some kind of etiquette...
Personally i have etiquette etc, when it can affect my business, eg. I am always courteous and the like with my clients, and if i have to communicate with them, always do it in the most professional manner; but on a forum at some point, I'll possibly say something that another person may disagree with, and when i explain my reasoning, they may possibly get defensive and try and be offencive...and at that exact point ..I will be forced to totally chew them up and spit them out.

They will then go running to moderators, or moderators will think Oh my god, I can't believe what this guy just wrote...and then BAN..

and 5 seconds later i'll be back with a different IP address, a different nick name. or maybe i just won't bother.
Let me know what you think of this thread:

ElenaStar

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
May 28, 2019
Kansas City

I’m curious about what your ultimate goal is. From your post you sound pretty unhappy and at the end it’s not success or money that make you happy but the idea that you pursued it on your terms. The terms of your pursuit sounds angry. Perhaps a different road?

A_Random_Guy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
May 27, 2019
India
I am not here to give you moral lessons considering you are at least 10 years older than me.
However, the fact that you refer to yourself as 'the King' indicates a similarity between your ideology and mine. We are both delusional.
In school, I used to top the class and my IQ was above everyone else. I learned to code at 13 and got quite decent at it.

But I have fallen. My so-called 'average friends' are a year ahead of me in college while I have to sit back another year.
When I started earning Bitcoins from being an active forum member and contributing to designing logo and banner and stuff, I believed I could conquer the world. Due to educational purposes, I had to stop accessing the Internet for 2 years. When I came back later, I found out I was unable to earn from the same methods again.

From your story, it is obvious you could earn good cash earlier but you are unable to do so now, hence you are looking for a job. You may excuse it saying you are experiencing the other side of the world but the truth is you are unable to make the same profit from your old business even if you tried. The world has moved forward and so did your competition.

You said your boss are a-holes and they know nothing about you. You consider them inferior. However, you must admit that currently, you lack the skills and authority in the company to replace them. Reality is harsh and slaps hard.

You said you wanted freedom. I believe the best way to achieve that is to get a passive income sufficient enough to meet your monthly demands. Maybe invest a good amount of money with 8% CI and get some decent passive income, then dive into a random business/job that swings your mood. Good Luck! I hope you reclaim your kingdom soon.

eblip

New Contributor
May 29, 2019
I am not here to give you moral lessons considering you are at least 10 years older than me.
However, the fact that you refer to yourself as 'the King' indicates a similarity between your ideology and mine. We are both delusional.
In school, I used to top the class and my IQ was above everyone else. I learned to code at 13 and got quite decent at it.

But I have fallen. My so-called 'average friends' are a year ahead of me in college while I have to sit back another year.
When I started earning Bitcoins from being an active forum member and contributing to designing logo and banner and stuff, I believed I could conquer the world. Due to educational purposes, I had to stop accessing the Internet for 2 years. When I came back later, I found out I was unable to earn from the same methods again.

From your story, it is obvious you could earn good cash earlier but you are unable to do so now, hence you are looking for a job. You may excuse it saying you are experiencing the other side of the world but the truth is you are unable to make the same profit from your old business even if you tried. The world has moved forward and so did your competition.

You said your boss are a-holes and they know nothing about you. You consider them inferior. However, you must admit that currently, you lack the skills and authority in the company to replace them. Reality is harsh and slaps hard.

You said you wanted freedom. I believe the best way to achieve that is to get a passive income sufficient enough to meet your monthly demands. Maybe invest a good amount of money with 8% CI and get some decent passive income, then dive into a random business/job that swings your mood. Good Luck! I hope you reclaim your kingdom soon.
Listen up my friend and listen up good...
Whatever you have been smoking needs bottling and selling ...i will pre order 2 bottles.
You most definitely have been smoking something and its is clearly POTENT.

Maybe I didn't explain...I work for myself, I have a currently small recrutiment agency...specialising in mathematical, statistical programming...eg quantitative researchers, statistical programing, machine learning , nlp , AI...this is what i do all day every day. I havent had a boss for several years, maybe I didn't make that clear, I have generally since leaving my first job, worked for myself. I did a couple years in recruitment and then, 18 months in networking (CISCO)...other than that i have always worked for myself.

I am free even now, but not totally, if i stopped working and did nothing, i could probably survive for approximately 1 year. I am in the process of making that 40 years or more.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Interesting backstory. You certainly have a chip on your shoulder and anger issues. I do get why you closed down a financially successful business. I've made the mistake of staying too long in a business I no longer cared for and it is both detrimental for the business and for your own happiness.

Try not to piss the admin off enough to get banned as I think it will be fun having you around. :happy:

Happy Birthday by the way. :cake:

eblip

New Contributor
May 29, 2019
Let me know what you think of this thread:
thread was boring....kind of usefull i guess for people who need guidance and want to be ruled and trained to behave in a certain way...
totally useless for those are just gonna be themselves...
Not my kind of thread to be honest...i wouldnt have read it if you didnt ram it down my throat...but here we are.

eblip

New Contributor
May 29, 2019
Interesting backstory. You certainly have a chip on your shoulder and anger issues. I do get why you closed down a financially successful business. I've made the mistake of staying too long in a business I no longer cared for and it is both detrimental for the business and for your own happiness.

Try not to piss the admin off enough to get banned as I think it will be fun having you around. :happy:

Happy Birthday by the way. :cake:
i closed down a financially up and coming business, as up until that point everything in my life i attempted had been a success and in my mind , how could i lose , with the stuff that i use...I hadnt witnessed failure in any of my moves, every time i tried something, i ended up in a far better position as previously ...
that was my track record, I was young and naive.
I actually believed everything i touched turned to gold.
I eventually got thrown out of that stupor, and have been battling ever since in business, but each attempt has wielded its own wisdom.
I mean at one point my little business was preferred supplier to some major investment banks...jp morgan, CIBC, Citibank...these guys were paying me full fees, and giving me reams of jobs i couldnt even be bothered attempting to fill.
when i got bored, There was a love breakup in the middle which caused me to get a bit careless, but i actually said right i hate that business, and stayed at home for a couple years just living it up when i could...I even threw away lots of my contacts as i thought , im not going back into that business again , ill do something else....threw my contacts away for a clean start.
if i could go back...i would put my gonads in a vice and close it.

my accountant even told me, i had too much cash, he said you need to invest in property etc,...i said , dont worry i will in time, and left it , very soon after prooperty prices doubled and trippled in price, and now i can barely afford to rent.
i have made so many stupid mistakes , i mean totally ridiculous, and basically made the rest of my life so much harder....these are the chips i wear on my shoulders every day.

In hindsight i had it made about two or three times in my life, but blew it thinking I would do something later, or nah cant be bothered with htis any more...I always worked too much at the busienss rather than on the business... valuable lessons learned. and here we are

wade1mil

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Jun 29, 2011
I like that you speak your mind and aren't afraid to offend people.
I laugh that your main objective when speaking your mind seems to be offending people.
I don't give a shit either way, but I find it funny that you seem to be the a**hole you hate.
Carry on.

eblip

New Contributor
May 29, 2019
I like that you speak your mind and aren't afraid to offend people.
I laugh that your main objective when speaking your mind seems to be offending people.
I don't give a shit either way, but I find it funny that you seem to be the a**hole you hate.
Carry on.
no im not the a**hole i hate...im just right ...at least most of the time.
but nice try. I dont even hate you and you may or may not be an arsehole....
if the cap fits kind of thing.

Process

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain
thread was boring....kind of usefull i guess for people who need guidance and want to be ruled and trained to behave in a certain way...
totally useless for those are just gonna be themselves...
Not my kind of thread to be honest...i wouldnt have read it if you didnt ram it down my throat...but here we are.

Why would you talk to him(Andy) like that? He could literally teach you to make it rain for your business... with little time invested in running the ads.

You need to look in the mirror. Your choices lead you... not other people.

You just spit in the face of someone who could help you out scale and out execute the competition.

A_Random_Guy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
May 27, 2019
India
Listen up my friend and listen up good...
Whatever you have been smoking needs bottling and selling ...i will pre order 2 bottles.
You most definitely have been smoking something and its is clearly POTENT.

Maybe I didn't explain...I work for myself, I have a currently small recrutiment agency...specialising in mathematical, statistical programming...eg quantitative researchers, statistical programing, machine learning , nlp , AI...this is what i do all day every day. I havent had a boss for several years, maybe I didn't make that clear, I have generally since leaving my first job, worked for myself. I did a couple years in recruitment and then, 18 months in networking (CISCO)...other than that i have always worked for myself.

I am free even now, but not totally, if i stopped working and did nothing, i could probably survive for approximately 1 year. I am in the process of making that 40 years or more.
Sorry if I misinterpreted what you said. At one comment you say you quit working as an employee years ago, then you make another comment trying to prove them wrong and show you are the King. Then, you say you don't care what happens next and you are satisfied with what you're doing.
It seems you are working on your business, trying to automate it to reduce your time spent on it. That way you will achieve "freedom". I couldn't understand what you meant from your previous comments, maybe try to make a more comprehensible post.
Also, I don't smoke. Even if I did, I wouldn't be as high as your ego. Once again, good luck with what you're doing. I am sure your business will flourish like your previous businesses and you will find a solution to attaining your freedom to do what your heart desires.

eblip

New Contributor
May 29, 2019
Why would you talk to him(Andy) like that? He could literally teach you to make it rain for your business... with little time invested in running the ads.

You need to look in the mirror. Your choices lead you... not other people.

You just spit in the face of someone who could help you out scale and out execute the competition.
if i want something...ill ask.

eblip

New Contributor
May 29, 2019
Sorry if I misinterpreted what you said. At one comment you say you quit working as an employee years ago, then you make another comment trying to prove them wrong and show you are the King. Then, you say you don't care what happens next and you are satisfied with what you're doing.
It seems you are working on your business, trying to automate it to reduce your time spent on it. That way you will achieve "freedom". I couldn't understand what you meant from your previous comments, maybe try to make a more comprehensible post.
Also, I don't smoke. Even if I did, I wouldn't be as high as your ego. Once again, good luck with what you're doing. I am sure your business will flourish like your previous businesses and you will find a solution to attaining your freedom to do what your heart desires.
Yes, i'm flicking in and out of the forum; and yes , some of my posts may not be totally coherent.... I'm sorry if if wasn't clear. I could write for days, but I just try and summarize, and yes it may not be as clear to others as it is to me.I'm not a writer...not yet anyway, although i expect if i did turn my hand to it , i would SHINE.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
and I ain't star struck about any living being

That's great, no one should be. Celebrity/athlete worship infuriates me...

But then you proceed to say...

So in other words, you want other people (here) to treat you like a KING, like we should be star-struck at your presence.

Amazing contradiction.

And you're already talking-down to some of the forum people like they're your servants.

oh and at some point in the near future I will probably be banned from this forum.

Keep up the "I'm a KING" attitude and yes, you will be. So that doesn't make you king, but a pretty proficient forecaster and predictor of the future.

To be clear, you're perfectly welcome here as long as maintain a modicum of respectful engagement.

I'm not going to allow my members (some of who have been here for years) talked down by you, or anyone else. I don't care if you're living with mum or the UK's next Felix Dennis.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...