The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm competing with LinkedIn..

GatsbyMag

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 20, 2016
I'm in the recruiting business so I see a lot of value here, since networking on LinkedIn is too slow for the amount of prospecting we need. I have not tried other scrapers though, so my feedback will be a bit limited. For instance if yours exports to CSV while others do not, that is a big plus. It makes it much easier for use. What percentage of emails are you able to generate? Are you scraping emails that they have registered with their LinkedIn accounts? or are you figuring out what their emails are by crawling the internet? I'd love to see a tiered price, so one could try it and then increase it once it is proven beneficial for them.
I'm going to send your a private message now Eagles

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JoeFuxion

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 17, 2017
Baker city, or
I'm in the recruiting business so I see a lot of value here, since networking on LinkedIn is too slow for the amount of prospecting we need. I have not tried other scrapers though, so my feedback will be a bit limited. For instance if yours exports to CSV while others do not, that is a big plus. It makes it much easier for use. What percentage of emails are you able to generate? Are you scraping emails that they have registered with their LinkedIn accounts? or are you figuring out what their emails are by crawling the internet? I'd love to see a tiered price, so one could try it and then increase it once it is proven beneficial for them.

What is your go to method for recruiting? Do you still do a lot of cold calling?

GatsbyMag

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 20, 2016
Hey guys quick update -

@Eagles1976 @Johnny boy I've listened to your feedback and made a select all button (it takes a minute but still the fastest on market, I'll improve it in coming months) and improved email accuracy (however it's very difficult because LinkedIn has a lot of safeguards so I'm still working on it)

The app has about 100 active users (for some reason it doesn't show on Chrome Web Store), which is incredible news. I only hope the new update is seen favorably amongst the existing user base. I've also added a price-tag to the app so now it's $80 per month with a free 14 day trial. I'm probably going to reduce the price to $13 per month to make it more affordable and retain my user base - I'll increase the price in future as we add more features.

We've also updated the website >>> quiklist.io

I'm soon to be in discussions regarding an Enterprise plan for some bigger Tech Vendors too.

GatsbyMag

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 20, 2016
Quick Update:

Finally implemented a pay wall, made some money but a lot of users were upset and simply wanted a free tool.

Considered re-investing into marketing so I can attract the right crowd willing to pay $$$, but honestly I've made negative ROI on this project, so I'm going to re-assess what I've done so far and what areas of opportunity exist for me to progress.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GatsbyMag

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 20, 2016
Update:

Got my first paying users, and at a time that I didn't expect. Funny how it works.

Anyway, I've begun to redesign the website which is currently being hosted here: Quiklist - Looking for feedback, is it too simple? Does it get the point across? Messaging confusing?

I'm also unsure if the website is actually needed, why take them to a website when I can take them straight to the app to install? I guess the website can be seen as my own custom page where I can more elegantly explain things.

Still a lot of work to do, but we're getting there.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.