The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm a newbie

misspenelope

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Nov 14, 2019
Hi,

My name is Lynn and I'm from London. I'm a 55 year old mother who works full-time and who’s decided to try to start an online business that I can nurture into something big. I've spent ££££’s on various courses but haven't really gotten anywhere.

I’m looking forward to reading The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted and hope to learn a lot from this forum to assist me in moving forward.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey Lynn, welcome to the forum!

Courses can be "nice to have" in addition to what you are doing, however, I wouldnt rely solely on a course and follow it step by step if you actually want to build a true long-term business.

Its important that you adjust to your personal situation and change things up a bit, to have a UPS compared to your competitors.

I suggest you start with unscripted and let us know how you liked the book!

Best

Lucky Lu

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Nov 2, 2019
Newport Beach, California
Welcome! You will learn and have a lot of fun. Also don't pay attention to any salty thread addressing maliciously any age matter. Will be happy to see you thrive!

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Aug 13, 2018
Hello, Lynn! Welcome to the forum.
Hi,

My name is Lynn and I'm from London. I'm a 55 year old mother who works full-time and who’s decided to try to start an online business that I can nurture into something big. I've spent ££££’s on various courses but haven't really gotten anywhere.

I’m looking forward to reading The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted and hope to learn a lot from this forum to assist me in moving forward.
What kind of business are you thinking of starting?

Actually, hold that thought... Once you've read the books, you'll have a much better idea of the criteria that will help you choose a successful business idea.

Looking forward to hearing about your progress!

Galacticum

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Nov 3, 2019
Hey Lynn, welcome to the forum.
What have you tried so far?
Do you have any particular interests or favorable business models at this point?

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi Lynn. Welcome - your are among friendly people who will help in any way they can. If you are considering courses, beware of earnings claims. It's too easy for people to fake them.

Walter

Nguru

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Sep 8, 2021
Hi,

Welcome on board Lynn. All the best as you seek to expand your wings.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...