The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO I'm a newbie

misspenelope

New Contributor
Nov 14, 2019
Hi,

My name is Lynn and I'm from London. I'm a 55 year old mother who works full-time and who’s decided to try to start an online business that I can nurture into something big. I've spent ££££’s on various courses but haven't really gotten anywhere.

I’m looking forward to reading The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted and hope to learn a lot from this forum to assist me in moving forward.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Champion

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey Lynn, welcome to the forum!

Courses can be "nice to have" in addition to what you are doing, however, I wouldnt rely solely on a course and follow it step by step if you actually want to build a true long-term business.

Its important that you adjust to your personal situation and change things up a bit, to have a UPS compared to your competitors.

I suggest you start with unscripted and let us know how you liked the book!

Best

Lucky Lu

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 2, 2019
Newport Beach, California
Welcome! You will learn and have a lot of fun. Also don't pay attention to any salty thread addressing maliciously any age matter. Will be happy to see you thrive!

Bekit

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Aug 13, 2018
Hello, Lynn! Welcome to the forum.
Hi,

My name is Lynn and I'm from London. I'm a 55 year old mother who works full-time and who’s decided to try to start an online business that I can nurture into something big. I've spent ££££’s on various courses but haven't really gotten anywhere.

I’m looking forward to reading The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted and hope to learn a lot from this forum to assist me in moving forward.
What kind of business are you thinking of starting?

Actually, hold that thought... Once you've read the books, you'll have a much better idea of the criteria that will help you choose a successful business idea.

Looking forward to hearing about your progress!

Galacticum

Contributor
Nov 3, 2019
Hey Lynn, welcome to the forum.
What have you tried so far?
Do you have any particular interests or favorable business models at this point?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi Lynn. Welcome - your are among friendly people who will help in any way they can. If you are considering courses, beware of earnings claims. It's too easy for people to fake them.

Walter

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom