• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.

Introduction I'm a 7 figure eCommerce Seller and Here's My 2 Cents

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Argin Gerigorian, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Logan P

Logan P Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $81
    Misunderstood what you were referencing. I thought you were saying he got banned off this forum so I took it more meaningfully as opposed to being banned off amazon. Still though, some verifiable information would be nice to back what he is saying!

Argin Gerigorian likes this.
  2. Argin Gerigorian

Argin Gerigorian Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $388
    They thought I had two accounts but I logged in from another sellers account. :/

3. Argin Gerigorian

Rep Bank:
    $388
    Is there an audience who will need it? Does it solve a problem that's not being solved now?

4. Argin Gerigorian

Rep Bank:
    $388
    Like MJ says your wanting of "verification" doesn't change my life. ;)

Kieran Proven likes this.
  5. Logan P

Logan P Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $81
    True, but that’s because his life is verified lol

6. Argin Gerigorian

Rep Bank:
    $388
    Bud, you want me to upload 3 years income statement, tax returns and show sales? ;)

Kieran Proven and KLaw like this.
  7. hughjasle

hughjasle AutoPilot Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $13,749
    What's your go to method to get good reviews? And on the flip side, what do you do to combat 1 star reviews?

Van Halen likes this.
  8. Midas

Midas Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $183
    Just the simple fact that people hate gift shopping. A nicely packaged bundle of complimentary gifts that's below retail or maybe right at retail. Packaged with perhaps supplementary info-material, delivered directly to the recipient. Then build a brand round it while finding ways to drive down costs. The majority of the subscription boxes are garbage. I can't believe people are actually buying this crap.

9. Walter Hay

Walter Hay Legendary Contributor Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $42,047
    The key to differentiating is branding. @Envision posted a very concise summary of this here: Amazon is ruthless... and you might find this post helpful too: Amazon is Going to Slaughter Your Brand

There is more to branding than these two posts will teach you, but they are food for thought.

Walter

Scot, Kieran Proven, Argue and 2 others like this.
  10. biophase

biophase Legendary Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $125,225
    Do you mean you logged into another sellers account from your home computer?

Why couldn’t you get that account back and running after you explained it to them?

Curious because my home computer has probably been used to log into at least 10 different seller accounts.

11. Ernesto Arrieta

Ernesto Arrieta New Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $81
    So where can I get products to sell from if not from China? I got everything started legally for my business but I can't seem to find a product worth investing in, Items in China might be cheap but shipping kills the profits, not too mention the competition on Amazon is fierce now, I never pulled the trigger on any item because I felt like it was just gonna sit at the warehouse.

12. CareCPA

CareCPA Silver Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $7,118
    That would be fun!

Scot likes this.
  13. Argin Gerigorian

Rep Bank:
    $388
    That's one of the places I've differentiated from competitors and since that information is not out on the web I got creative with it, with my team.

Unfortunately I can't give that information out. We have a system (a couple of ways) that's working for us and we're not going to give that out since it's a competitive advantage.

Just remember, stop doing what other people are doing and BE CREATIVE!

14. Argin Gerigorian

Rep Bank:
    $388
    Yes, exactly.

They apparently thought it was a second account and we were trying to game the system!

I did get the account back after 1 month with going back and forth with lawyers and SC, but after ALL my inventory (6,000 units+) we're shipped back to me :/

It was a nightmare.

Scot likes this.
  15. JAJT

JAJT Ha Ha! Business Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $51,514
    While I've never known anyone personally who has had this happen to them, I have absolutely heard of it happening to some unfortunate users.

Although usually the story goes something more like "my roomate was banned for breaking Amazon rules and my totally above-board account on the same IP was then also banned".

For my own part I can say I've certainly logged into other Amazon seller accounts and had my seller account logged into by other sellers without issue.

But this is amazon. Some stuff happens sometimes. Sometimes it doesn't. They really are horrible at clarifying this stuff on the seller side of the equation.

Scot likes this.
  16. Walter Hay

Walter Hay Legendary Contributor Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $42,047
    You can look outside of China. For years I have been advising people to look for products in other countries. In fact my book has links to sourcing sites in over 20 countries and I will be adding more to the 2018 edition.

Not only can you find unique products that have not been imported into the US, but you can find better quality products at prices comparable to those from China.

By way of example, an international retail chain sells products made in Italy, and they are so superior in quality that they eclipse Chinese equivalents - but they retail at prices equivalent to Chinese products

Another major retail chain that I know sells quality batteries made in Germany at prices similar to the cheap and nasty Chinese items.

In many areas China is losing its price competitive advantage, and that is why they are setting up factories in other low cost labor countries. If they are doing that, why not look at those countries and buy from established manufacturers there?

Walter

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  17. natyms

natyms New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $93
    Logistics is the part I still need to learn. I am building my online shop and sending out the products is the hardest part for me at the moment.
    What would be your recommendation for someone who is starting small and will need to send out small packages to buyers? Do you know of any good service? At the moment I was planning to use DHL. I would like to avoid Amazon for the moment.