The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ecommerce & PPC Top Gun for Hire- I make my clients 7-figures a month online!

Turbo

Google/PPC Pro- making my clients $7 figures/mo
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
May 31, 2014
Dallas TX
Ecommerce & PPC Top Gun for Hire- I make my clients over $1 Million a month online!

How’s business? How are sales? Are you killing it, or just treading water? Frustrated with your marketing strategy? The ecommerce seas are rising rapidly- will you end up surfing the waves or washed up on the rocks, gasping for air?

I’m here to help you capitalize on the digital gold rush- contact me today to start the conversation. I already help my clients make over $12 Million a year on their ecommerce sites directly through my PPC management and marketing strategy. My goal is to help my clients make $25 Million in 2017, and $50 Million in 2018. Will you be a part of that success?

I typically only prospect for additional clients once a year- so do not delay. Get in touch for your Launchpad Audit by clicking this link and filling out my short form: Business Registration Form

I’m more than just a PPC Expert- I have 15 years of ecommerce marketing & small business entrepreneurship experience/business acumen. I have an unmatched insight into buyer psychology, sales funnels, user experience, and how to improve conversion. This combines with my unique experience and reflects my holistic approach to building success for my clients. Few online marketers live & breathe this stuff like I do.

Again, I can only focus my attention on a select few clients at a time, so do not miss this opportunity to work with me in 2017.

To begin, get in touch with me to schedule your Launchpad Audit.
The Launchpad Audit will help us establish a baseline understanding of your current marketing strategy and give you an insight into your potential opportunities and courses of action. The Launchpad Audit will review:

· Where is your business today?

· Your business goals

· Your website’s overall performance

· Traffic, Keywords, & Rankings

· Conversion

· AOV & LTV

· Current Online Paid Marketing & Customer Acquisition Strategy

The whole process is confidential. Get in touch for your Launchpad Audit by clicking this link and filling out my short form: Business Registration Form

My Approach

I focus on the three things that are the core of any online business: Traffic, Conversion, & AOV/LTV. These metrics reflect your marketing effectiveness- and I have experience maximizing each of them.

Traffic: I specialize in harnessing the power of search marketing to acquire thousands of targeted visitors to your website. I can bring you consistent, relevant traffic to your site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Whenever YOUR customers are looking for your products or services on their mobile phone, desktop, or tablet computer, I can ensure your ad is positioned in front of their eyeballs and above the competition. Maybe you are a seasoned eBay or Amazon seller (I’ve been there!) that wants to take it to the next level. Or maybe you run a local business that gets leads through SEO, but you are ready for more consistent, higher volume of leads.

Whether through traditional text ads or through Google Shopping/PLAs, I buy hundreds of thousands of clicks per week and convert them into hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue per week for my clients. I can do the same for your business.

Conversion Rate: There are many dials you can turn in order to make your business grow. If you want to double your business right now with the same marketing spend, you can ‘simply’ double your conversion rate (easier said than done!). It’s obvious that conversion is the key fulcrum you must leverage. With a keen eye for user experience and plenty of split tests under my belt, I have helped increase conversion rates for many sites in various industries. Many business owners focus solely on checkout/cart conversion rates, but I focus on a holistic view of micro conversions across the entire sales funnel- from the initial search query to the final purchase.

AOV & LTV: I can help your business develop a strategy to increase your Average Order Value and Long Term Customer Value. Maximizing the value you provide for each customer is critical to your long term success. On a macro level, CPCs (Cost per Click) are always rising, so the only way to prevent marketing costs from eating into your profit margin is to increase the value each customer is worth to your business.

Whomever can spend the most on marketing- wins. Therefore, whomever obtains the maximum Lifetime Customer Value wins.

The average cost per click on US Adwords text ads “increased an average of 40% across 9 major industry categories between the first quarters of 2012 and 2014” (AdGooroo, 2014).

Has your business been able to increase revenue per visitor by 40% over the same time period? If not, you could be in trouble. If your business cannot afford to buy traffic to promote its product or service, it will be priced out of the market and simply won’t grow or make a profit. The only way to succeed is to be able to spend MORE on traffic and customer acquisition than your competition.

If you know and maximize your numbers, lesser businesses in your niche will simply not be able to compete with your marketing investments.

How do I get Started?

To begin, get in touch with me to schedule your Launchpad Audit.
The Launchpad Audit will help us establish a baseline understanding of your current marketing strategy and give you an insight into your potential opportunities and courses of action. The Launchpad Audit will review:

· Your business goals

· Conversion

· AOV & LTV

The whole process is confidential. Get in touch for your Launchpad Audit by clicking this link and filling out my short form: Business Registration Form

Success Stories:

· I made one client $9,091.99 online in ONE HOUR!

· I built a single new Search ad Campaign that brought $9,258 in revenue with for only $180 in ad spend, a whopping 5,143% ROI in one month! That Campaign is still running and will continue to provide value to my client for the foreseeable future.

· Netted a massive 67% Year over Year increase in PPC Revenue for one of my ecommerce clients (Fortune 1000 Company) this Black Friday and Cyber Monday, driving hundreds of thousands of dollars incremental revenue to their bottom line.

· Helped a Billion Dollar online company make dozens of millions more in sales through SEO

· Personally built an online retail business from zero to Millions in sales, both B2B & B2C

· Built a Successful Lead Generation site for a popular product, with several top PPC & SEO rankings. My lead generation machine collected strong sales leads from Fortune 500 companies and governmental agencies around the world.

· Set up and successfully managed dozens of Google Shopping / Product Listing Ads Campaigns from the ground up that return millions of dollars a year.

· Managed many Search Campaigns to cut wasted ad spend and more than double their ROI

While I have enjoyed working with larger companies in the past ($100 Million to $5 Billion/year), I’m shifting focus to help smaller, more agile businesses in the future where I can make an even greater direct impact. Large organizations have a lot of inertia that slows down implementation of new software and conversion optimizing ideas I propose.

Testimonials:

“…a total pro and world class marketer” “…great insights [into our full site replatform & redesign], keep it coming.”- B.R., Director of Ecommerce, Fortune 1000 Company

“You’re the only one I trust”:- R.N., Marketing Manager, Fortune 1000 Company

“You were a big help in launching our campaign on time”: T.O.

“Wow, thanks for the great insights (via Google Analytics)”-N.K.

“You definitely know your stuff” A.I., Los Angeles based sporting goods retailer

Services I Provide (Pricing upon request)

· LaunchPad Audit

· Turnkey Paid Search Management

· Google Adwords Audit & Setup- Search, Google Shopping/Product Listing Ads, etc.

· Bing & Yahoo Search Audit & Setup

· Google Analytics Audit & Setup

· Landing Page Conversion Optimization

· Retargeting/Remarketing Setup & Optimization

· Sales Funnel Setup / Consulting

· Overall Digital Marketing Consulting

How it Works / The PROCESS:

It all starts with the LaunchPad Audit. From there I will learn more about your business’ biggest sales & marketing challenges (I’m a great listener!). My main focus is to get you as much relevant & profitable Paid traffic as you can handle. (In fact, I have heard that I am ‘too effective’ and have had to dial things back since the Revenue growth caught them by surprise!) I will audit your current strategy and formulate a new initial strategy around your unique business goals. I’ll also create the tactical plan involving your key products & services, keywords & landing pages.

Stage I (Ready for Launch): We’ll address the nuts & bolts of the setup process. We’ll get down to the basics first, since we need a sound foundation to get the best results.

· Connect/setup Advertiser Accounts: Google Adwords/Bing/Yahoo, etc.

· Define all micro conversion goals in addition to typical sales conversion goals: add-to-carts, catalog requests, phone call tracking, etc.

· Audit all Conversion Pixels & goal URLs for Advertiser Accounts and Analytics packages.

· Connect/setup/Audit Google Analytics tracking and funnels if applicable.
After all systems are a ‘go’ for launch, we move to Stage II.

Stage II (Ignition & Takeoff): Depending on your unique business strategy & tactical plan, I will design and build new PPC campaigns that will really get your revenue into the stratosphere!

· Search, Product Listing Ads (PLAs/Google Shopping Ads), Display, Remarketing

· Write Search Ads with relevant, compelling copy that leverage the latest ad formats & ad extensions for the highest possible visibility and click-through rates

· Comprehensive keyword research & selection

· Application of correct match types to all keywords in your account

· Creation of tightly themed Ad Groups and corresponding keywords

· Setting appropriate bids & budgets

Stage III (Orbit): Ongoing, active PPC management is critical to achieving long term success, and ensuring that your campaigns don’t crash and burn!
I will continuously analyze and manage your PPC Accounts with an array of optimization techniques. I will also provide valuable input into your business & website to help improve conversion, AOV, and any other insights I find. You need to be able to react to changes in the competitive landscape. I will manage your campaigns to meet or exceed your goals by analyzing the results, and adapting to the change. I can make hundreds or thousands of adjustments in any given month to wring out the maximum profitable traffic.

· Continuously monitor the key metrics for success: Traffic, Conversion, & AOV. I also monitor RoAS, Cost per Conversion, CTR, CPCs, Quality Scores, Impression Share, Mobile Performance, and competing sites for your top keywords.

· Continuously monitor the landscape for new keywords to target

· Keyword performance analysis

· Negative keyword strategy & implementation

· Build out new Campaigns & Ad Groups as necessary

· Bid & position management

· Budget adjustments

· Refine & Test Ad Headlines & Copy

· Ensure Google Shopping Product Data Feed is uploaded on a daily basis, and continuously optimize feed headlines & copy for relevance.

· Utilize appropriate day parting & geographic targeting for your business

· Weekly Performance Reports

· Regular communication regarding overall performance and any questions, feedback, or ideas you may have.

FAQs:

· What if I’m a total newbie to paid search?
No problem, I am a good teacher! I can break down the technical jargon if needed. Either way, rest assured that I’m offering a done-for-you paid search service so that you can continue focusing on managing other aspects of your growing business.

· What if my business is a startup that hasn’t spent any money on PPC yet?
I am interested in working with clients that have already been in business for at least 1 year and are already generating at least $100K in revenue.

· What kinds of businesses do you work with?

I have experience with a diverse array of businesses with clients around the globe. Bottom line: if you have an established website and prospective customers are searching for the product/service you provide- I can help!

o Ecommerce: B2B & B2C

o Lead Generation

o Tourism

o SAAS

o Service Industry- Repair & Maintenance

o Health Care / Medical Devices / Dental

o Industrial, Chemical, & High Tech

· What kind of businesses do you NOT work with?
Unfortunately I will not work with gambling, MLM, or adult content sites.

· Do you have long term contracts?
I know how much you probably hate long term contracts. No long term contracts are required here: I deliver value to my clients every month and don’t need to ‘lock you in’!

· Why should I trust you with my marketing dollars?
My clients already trust me to invest nearly $2 Million dollars a year in PPC marketing, netting them well over $12 Million in Sales per year. I’m Google Certified. Rest assured that I am an honest, trustworthy and ethical individual. I have 15 years of ecommerce & business experience as well as a Business degree from the University of Notre Dame. I always seek to provide the best results for my clients, as I seek to ensure a prosperous long term working relationship for all parties involved.

· Do you have a Guarantee?
Yes, I have a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee for my PPC Account Management services. If you are not completely satisfied with my PPC Account Management services, I will, at your option, either waive up to 30 Days Account Management fees, or refund a portion of those fees that reflect your level of satisfaction. Unfortunately since marketing spend/PPC budget is paid directly to Google/Bing/Yahoo, etc., it is Not Refundable under any circumstance.

· Will you be able to manage the account to my specific business’ goals?
I will manage your paid marketing campaigns to any goal you wish. Some clients have strict monthly budget, while others prefer to manage to a specific RoAS (Return on Ad Spend) target, with no monthly budget cap. Others manage to a specific CPA (cost per acquisition). We’ll discuss what makes sense for your business & budget, and set out to achieve that goal.

· How will I know you’re doing a good job? What kind of reporting will I receive?
I send over reporting on a weekly or even on a daily basis for high volume clients. I also create custom Google Analytics dashboards so you can check out your performance any time, and pull ad-hoc reporting.

Thanks for reading this far. Contact me Today to schedule your Launchpad Audit.

· Your business goals

· Conversion

· AOV & LTV

To your business success,

Patrick

Copyright 2017 by Turbo

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Your numbers don't seem to add up.

While I have enjoyed working with larger companies in the past ($100 Million to $5 Billion/year), I’m shifting focus to help smaller, more agile businesses in the future where I can make an even greater direct impact.

Ummmm, ok.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.