The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Idea Goldmine

Idea threads
D

Deleted50669

Awesome post!!

My favorite: The inequality of the number of hot dogs vs. The number of buns in a pack
I've got it!

"Are you sick of more dogs than buns, or more buns than dogs? Do you just want to have some goddamn balance in your life? Introducing the ONE FOR ONE MEAT TO BUN PACK. Our accountants tirelessly count the number of hotdogs and the number of buns so that you never wind up with cold pigs or empty stables."

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Get Right

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Jul 16, 2013
Sunny Florida
"Are you sick of more dogs than buns, or more buns than dogs? Do you just want to have some goddamn balance in your life? Introducing the ONE FOR ONE MEAT TO BUN PACK. Our accountants tirelessly count the number of hotdogs and the number of buns so that you never wind up with cold pigs or empty stables."

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm rolling over here.

DustinH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
May 24, 2017
Nashville
Awesome post!!

My favorite: The inequality of the number of hot dogs vs. The number of buns in a pack

It's so true. Same for burgers or bbq sandwiches. Sometimes you just want to get enough buns to make 4 burgers for that night's dinner with your family. Not 12 buns that will sit around your kitchen, take up space, get moldy, and have to be thrown away a week later. Makes you feel like you wasted money and food every time, regardless if they were $0.15 buns and have no real impact on your life. It makes you feel like it's wasted. A 4-pack of buns would be very helpful to the minimalists out there.

Brian Fleig

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Feb 19, 2018
New York
I like to make sure I have peanut butter and grape jelly to use on left over burger buns but that CANNOT be applied to hot dog buns. Because it just isn't right. Also, no grape jelly = throw away the burger buns.

It's so true. Same for burgers or bbq sandwiches. Sometimes you just want to get enough buns to make 4 burgers for that night's dinner with your family. Not 12 buns that will sit around your kitchen, take up space, get moldy, and have to be thrown away a week later. Makes you feel like you wasted money and food every time, regardless if they were $0.15 buns and have no real impact on your life. It makes you feel like it's wasted. A 4-pack of buns would be very helpful to the minimalists out there.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.