The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I Will Teach You How to Copy My Offline Business - Personal Coaching Offer!

JByers210

Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
410%
Apr 14, 2017
United States
Since I’ve updated my ecom progress thread about how things have been going with my switch to the offline business, I’ve had people asking me exactly what it is I do and how to do it. I wasn’t advertising or expecting to coach anyone but after throwing it out there on my thread @Geekour reached out and we made it happen!

After doing this with him and seeing him kill it already… I’ve decided to take on a few more coaching clients!

I’ll let him say what he wants to say in response to this post but it’s been an incredible experience and I would love to help a few more people get started in the business. It has by far been my most successful business to date since I've committed to being an entrepreneur. I finally hit my goal of $10,000+ in a month this year doing this and never came close to doing that before in my previous ventures.

What’s included in the coaching?

Extensive Guide

I’ve created an extremely detailed guide with everything I’ve learned in three years of doing this to teach you everything you need to know to make money as fast as possible.

It can be used as a reference at any time and is something I wish I had when I started. I had to learn everything I wrote in this guide through trial and error (A.K.A lost time and money).

In the guide I cover the entire system that runs this business step by step. I’ve covered EVERYTHING in this guide I possibly could.

One on One Direct Coaching

After you read the guide and you are up to speed with everything, then the coaching starts!

Because of the nature of this business and how many questions can come up… I have decided to make it a month long daily back and forth coaching timeline instead of an hour long call a week.

You will want to be able to reach out and get an answer quickly instead of having to wait for a weekly call.

What/How much do I need to get started?

You need a car that can tow a trailer. It should be able to tow at least 2000lbs. I personally have always used an SUV. This is something I can help you figure out through coaching if you don’t know what car to get or what to look for.

I personally started with less than $200 and already had a car that could tow when I started.

Ideally, I would suggest you have around $2000 to spend for everything you will need. You can start with less but that’s an ideal starting amount to get you going.

I am taking on coaching clients for $2500. I'm open to doing a payment of $2000 up front and the rest down the road after you've started to make money.

I don’t think I’ll be taking on more than two to three people because I still have to run my business AND communicate with whoever I’m coaching daily.

If you’re interested hit me up and we will work it out. Would love to get some more people going out there and doing this!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Approved, although your price leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Since I’ve updated my ecom progress thread about how things have been going with my switch to the offline business, I’ve had people asking me exactly what it is I do and how to do it.

You have a link to that thread?

Geekour

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Nov 27, 2017
TX
I am writing this as an official and honest review for @JByers210 coaching!

I have grown a wonderful business relationship with @JByers210 since we started talking a little over a month ago.

I say this all the time and @JByers210 has heard it from me countless times.

There are three EVENTS so far that have changed my entrepreneur life trajectory.
1. MJ's books and forum
- Gave me the idea and dream that it is all very possible for me to own my life, which to me is true entrepreneurship. Such a beautiful idea and dream to live by.
2. Attending the 2020 Fastlane Summit and meeting @Envision
- Proved to me there are genuine people not only doing it but on a massive scale and my dream felt very real.
- I learned true entrepreneurship is all about constant and gradual problem solving and that solving little problems will open doors to you solving bigger problems you just have to go out there and do it
- That having a mentor or someone to look up to and guide you can skyrocket your results many times over. It was this fact that encouraged me to take on this coaching program. That being said, building relationships and good communication can vastly improve and speed your process.
3. Taking the leap and completing this coaching program
- I started doing it. I am now making MY OWN MONEY. Independent of another entity. Just ME.
- Proved to myself that I am capable of becoming an entrepreneur and this is very real. Scary how real it is. Not just a dream or idea anymore.

I honestly have been so busy this past month with the coaching and business. I have been growing personally and as an entrepreneur at an unprecedented rate and am not stopping anytime soon.

So about the coaching program!

First of all, the coaching has more than payed for itself within LESS than a month.

I want to make it clear that I made the $2500 back in ONE MONTH and I did it WHILE working a full time job at night. No excuses!

That being said, there are other expenses as @JByers210 mentioned in his original post. Nonetheless you are making it all back if you follow his coaching.

I say this because I know how it feels to doubt not only yourself but on top of that you are questioning if someone's coaching is legitimate.

I have been on the forum for a while now and have read @JByers210 other threads so I knew the guy was serious. Did that warrant me trusting his coaching? No, but I made the best worst decision of my life if that makes sense LOL!

In all honesty though, I knew this guy is legit because I read his other threads before when I was lurking on the forum. You know, before actually rolling up my sleeves and getting down to business.

I knew he was doing something right and I could learn something from him... and boy did I learn! It has been an amazing experience to say the least.

I have taken that step for you, as I was the first person that was coached and can vouch that this business and coaching WORKS. It more than works. It definitely requires you to take it seriously though. I plan on quitting my regular job once I set up proper systems and hire properly.

I can only imagine how far I can take this if I was not working a full time job while doing it.

Unlike other coaching this is not theory. It is very practical.

You do not have to come up with a product idea or SAAS. This is a practical straight forward business that can be done anywhere with relatively quick results due to the nature and demand of the business.

It will allow you to build cash flow while learning the ropes of entrepreneurship.

What this is not:
1. This is not a get rich quick scheme. (Even though you can probably quit your job within a few months if you really wanted to)
2. This is not a walk in the park. It is labor intensive at first especially before hiring help.
3. This is not easy. It will require mental and physical dedication.

What this is:
1. This is a proven offline business to make a steady income with scaling potential. It can be applied to many niches not just the one you will be coached on so you have no excuse not to make the best of it.
2. Like any business, this will require you to put the time in to set this business up for success.
3. This will teach you to run a business and own up to your own actions and effort.

I had daily contact with @JByers210 for the entire past month. Especially the first two weeks but believe it or not I have been so busy setting this business up that there were many days where I did not keep in contact but @JByers210 would always follow up with me. This guy is serious about you getting results.

There is no hand holding because it requires your effort but you can trust that you will have someone to rely on when any question or problem comes up.

It has been a little over a month and I have already started hiring help to grow this business even more and I plan to continue doing so for a while .

This is only the beginning for me and I will never stop growing.

Let this be your beginning also. Take the leap and trust in yourself to make it work. Mindset is everything.

If you are stuck in dream land or action faking like I was then do yourself a favor and try this.

For me this was the next puzzle piece in my entrepreneurial journey and it can be yours too!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.