The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Accelerate Your New Product Launch: Affordable Strategies, Unique Value Add-Ons, And Expert Engineering Service

EngineerThis

Accelerate your New Product Launch!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Need to take your product from a napkin sketch to reality? Not sure how to make that happen?
LOOK NO FURTHER!!
As a Detroit native in the heart of manufacturing, EngineerThis.com will be your personal product design engineer and product marketing strategy consultant!

Game-changing update! The introductory consultation is 100% Free to Fastlaners!
Bonus: Refer a friend and you both will receive my Product Launch Guide and Checklist! FREE

ppppppppp.PNG

Have any questions about inventing or bringing a product to market? Hop on a FREE call HERE

@MJ DeMarco says: "EngineerThis Is one of my personal favorite services!"

@million$$$smile says: "I will ABSOLUTELY use Ian at EngineerThis again in the near future. This guy can help anyone bring your concept into reality."

@Mikkel says: "Ian has done a phenomenal job, going above and beyond what I had expected. The changes made I had not even thought about saving me lots of money in the end. On top of that, he also provided me with valuable information on how to launch my product. I'll be using EngineerThis in the future.

No matter what your product may be, and no matter where you are in the process, my skills and #INSIDERS knowledge WILL get you unstuck and take your startup to the next level, If this is your FIRST Product launch, Read On!
-NEED to learn and bounce ideas off an experienced Engineer and Marketer?
-NEED a Realistic 3D CAD Model and HD-Render to Generate Pre-Sales for your new business? OK!
-NEED to Validate your idea with a Minimal Viable Product (MVP)?
-NEED a Napkin Sketch turned into Blueprints to send off to manufacturers for quoting?

At EngineerThis, I offer a consultation guaranteed to expedite your product development journey, even if you just started! Not only a design house, but I'll also walk you through a proven plan to get your product on the market fast and cheap. From your idea and napkin sketch to market testing and product validation, I have the marketing know-how to explain how to run a successful Pre-launch campaign and how best to apply it to your product. Where I will also give you ideas on additional product #ValueSkews and go over various marketing strategies, custom fit for you. Then we get cracking on implementing the new features to your design!
Book a FREE call HERE and I will be speaking with you soon, If you have no product but want a very thorough education on the subject, I'm gladly here to teach too!

WHATEVER YOU NEED, I'm here to assist! I work hourly*, and each job will be treated like my baby. The sky is the limit, with nothing too big or too small! I enjoy a challenge, but if I cannot foresee my skills to your benefit, I will let you know right off the bat!

With almost a decade of experience working as a Product Designer, Manufacturing Engineer, and Program Manager I know how products are made! All of my work has been in connection with sales, suppliers, fabricators, and machinists, so I know exactly what they need in blueprints, and how to design to limit fab and machine time - SAVING YOU MONEY!

IF YOU HAVE A PRODUCT IDEA... Any idea! And want to manufacture it... I'M YOUR PERSONAL ENGINEER!
-I will consult you about your product idea, ways to add value skew, ways to solve pain points, and ways to market it
-I will educate you on marketing and design, sending you a custom product launch plan to get you an investor too
-I will 3D model your product in Solidworks (Professional CAD Program)
-I will create beautifully realistic Rendered Pictures of the model you can use to post on your website or social media to gain pre-orders for a Pre-Launch or Micro-Testing markets (My Most popular service on here)...
-I will re-design your product to be Prototyped and Manufactured in the most cost-effective method

A finished project from @OutofPoverty was quite the challenge, modeling fabric was new to me! He took my product launch advice to heart and is making big steps!
gallery laundry backpack.png
CHECK OUT this fun project that I completed for a fellow Fastlane aficionado @MaxinVegas.
barbox gallery.png
He disclosed his ideas, along with his preferred dimensions for the product, and let me run with it! The design looks simple, but that is where my EFFORT, KNOWLEDGE, and EXPERIENCE come into play. I immediately recognized that for this product, I could design the whole thing out of folded sheet metal, and in turn vastly REDUCE the prototype COSTS, along with minimizing individual part count, welding, and special processes. Four hours into a design, I made @MaxinVegas a very happy customer!! He can now present beautiful renders on his social media to start collecting pre-orders AND he's coming back to do the blueprint drawings when it is prototype time!

Here's another I completed for @O1i He challenged me to create a better version of a product he thought could be #valueskewed
He sent me this sketch! and I made this!
gallery crunch cup.png

Here's a recent example of a manufacturing drawing a supplier needed from @million$$$smile it worked great with no revisions needed!
gallery loop.png

Now I am looking for my next challenge! Schedule your FREE, No commitment phone call HERE

LET'S GET STARTED! What's the worst that can happen? I say your idea sucks, and tell you how to improve it? Win-Win! Don't have doubts, I'm great at this... Talk to me, I love product design, I enjoy talking about it, and love to hear new ideas, no judgment, just creativity :)

I have no interest in stealing, borrowing or selling your ideas or inventions, your secret is safe with me. Ask any of my past clients, and they will say the same. My business is to help you and bring your ideas to life, I absolutely love it. I will gladly sign an NDA if it means we can build something together. Any more questions, just book a call and ask :)

*Engineering houses charge upwards of $200/hr, MY FIRST FIVE CUSTOMERS I WILL WORK FOR $50/hr, after that I will charge $75/hr - subject to change
Edit: Only 0 spots left!! $75hr is my Rate. Read my rave reviews in the comments below!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Approved, your service looks incredibly valuable!!!

MDToBe

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 19, 2022
Need to take your product from a napkin sketch to reality?

LOOK NO FURTHER!!

No matter what your intention may be, and no matter where you are in the process, my skills and INSIDERS knowledge WILL take you to the next step!
- NEED a 3D model? OK!
- NEED tooling or stamping dies created? OK!
- NEED a small action figure, supersized to 3D print? OK!
- NEED a napkin sketch turned into a 10,000 yr production run? OK!

WHATEVER YOU NEED, I'm here to assist! I work hourly*, and each job will be treated like my baby. The sky is the limit, with nothing too big or too small! I enjoy a challenge, but if I cannot foresee my skills to your benefit, I will let you know right off the bat!

With 6 years of experience working as a Product Designer and Manufacturing Engineer, I know how products are made! All of my work has been in connection with fabricators and machinists, so I know exactly what they need in blueprints, and how to design to limit fab and machine time - SAVING YOU MONEY! I've launched almost 200 complex assembled parts in my career - this includes the design and detailed drawings of all parts, how they assemble, along with the tooling and fixturing involved to make each sub-component.

IF YOU HAVE A PRODUCT IDEA... Any idea! And want to manufacture it... I'M YOUR PERSONAL ENGINEER!
-I will re-design it to be manufactured in the most cost-effective method
-I will spec out hardware, and design everything with tolerances, material, and usability in mind
-I will create beautifully realistic Rendered Pictures of the model you can use to post on your website or social media to gain pre-orders...

.............IN ADDITION

-I will make 2D and Assembly drawings off all the components in your assembly, including any templates
(This will give the fabrication shop of your choice, ALL of the blueprints they need to get cracking on prototypes!!)
-I will implement any changes or ideas the shop has into your CAD model and drawings and at that point, it's 100% ready to be sent over to a manufacturing facility, and they will able to run with your product at volume!!

CHECK OUT this fun project that I completed for a fellow Fastlane aficionado @MaxinVegas.
View attachment 46494View attachment 46495He disclosed his ideas, along with his preferred dimensions for the product, and let me run with it! The design looks simple, but that is where my EFFORT, KNOWLEDGE, and EXPERIENCE come into play. I immediately recognized that for this product, I could design the whole thing out of folded sheet metal, and in turn vastly REDUCE the prototype COSTS, along with minimizing individual part count, welding, and special processes. Four hours into a design, I made @MaxinVegas a very happy customer!! He can now present beautiful renders on his social media to start collecting pre-orders AND he's coming back to do the blueprint drawings when it is prototype time!

Now I am looking for my next challenge!

LET'S GET STARTED!

*Engineering houses charge upwards of $100/hr, MY FIRST FIVE CUSTOMERS I WILL WORK FOR $50/hr, after that I will charge $75/hr - subject to change
I’ve got some ideas I’ve been brewing up. How does reach you man? Email? The forum? Text?

EngineerThis

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Send me a message on here, and I’ll give you my contact info so we can bring your ideas to life!

EngineerThis

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
It was great talking to you and can't wait to start designing your tool! Only 4 spots left before I raise my rate to handle the increased demand! Book now :D

EngineerThis

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Another satisfied Fastlaner! @O1i Got in touch to create his value-skewed product! We worked together to make a much better product! He gave me his dreams, and I figured out how to implement them while still being cost-effective, and simple. Here is the sketch he sent...

6941248441.jpg

This is the finalized product! (Took me 10 Hours) crunch cup.jpg
Who's next? 3 Spots remain at $50 an hour! @MDToBe where you at? ;)

EngineerThis

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Looking for more work! Who needs a project brought to life??? Any size, any project!

EngineerThis

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
What better use for your tax return than to get your idea engineered and brought to reality!

EngineerThis

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Have had a busy past few weeks and knocked out some large projects! Ready for more work! I've well surpassed my 5 intro clients, so I'm yours for $75 an hour.. Don't worry, most projects only take a couple of hours, as I efficiently attack each project with years of learned knowledge and experience. I have yet to send a $1000 invoice. Hit me up!
Capture.PNG
Here's one drawing I did for @million$$$smile He needed a 3D model created, and manufacturing drawings created to get his product fabricated by a supplier... They were very happy with my drawings, with no revisions needed!

million$$$smile

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
703%
Dec 25, 2012
Midwest
I had Ian create some CAD drawings of one of my products to submit to some new fabricators and he did a fantastic job!
And get this! I submitted the information and basic drawings to him and in less than 48 hrs, I received my drawings and 3D files back! I had cannot say enough about his work.

I've already got another project for him (a new hand tool), but haven't completed my dimensions for him as of yet.
I will ABSOLUTELY use Ian again in the near future. This guy can help anyone bring your concept into reality.

Thanks Ian, for the awesome work.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Have had a busy past few weeks and knocked out some large projects! Ready for more work! I've well surpassed my 5 intro clients, so I'm yours for $75 an hour.. Don't worry, most projects only take a couple of hours, as I efficiently attack each project with years of learned knowledge and experience. I have yet to send a $1000 invoice. Hit me up!
View attachment 48677
Here's one drawing I did for @million$$$smile He needed a 3D model created, and manufacturing drawings created to get his product fabricated by a supplier... They were very happy with my drawings, with no revisions needed!

Your ad is one of my favorites! Love this service, great for some high-barrier product creations.

adnanazmi

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 22, 2023
Colombo, Sri Lana
Need to take your product from a napkin sketch to reality?

LOOK NO FURTHER!! As a Detroit US native, in the heart of manufacturing, I'm your personal engineer!

No matter what your intention may be, and no matter where you are in the process, my skills and INSIDERS knowledge WILL take you to the next step!
- NEED a 3D model? OK!
- NEED tooling or stamping dies created? OK!
- NEED a small action figure, supersized to 3D print? OK!
- NEED a napkin sketch turned into a 10,000 yr production run? OK!

With 6 years of experience working as a Product Designer and Manufacturing Engineer, I know how products are made! All of my work has been in connection with fabricators and machinists, so I know exactly what they need in blueprints, and how to design to limit fab and machine time - SAVING YOU MONEY! I've launched almost 1000 complex assembled parts in my career - this includes the design and detailed drawings of all parts, how they assemble, along with the tooling and fixturing involved to make each sub-component.

-I will spec out hardware, and design everything with tolerances, material, and usability in mind
-I will create beautifully realistic Rendered Pictures of the model you can use to post on your website or social media to gain pre-orders...

.............IN ADDITION

-I will make 2D and Assembly drawings off all the components in your assembly, including any templates
(This will give the fabrication shop of your choice, ALL of the blueprints they need to get cracking on prototypes!!)
-I will implement any changes or ideas the shop has into your CAD model and drawings and at that point, it's 100% ready to be sent over to a manufacturing facility, and they will able to run with your product at volume!!

View attachment 46494He disclosed his ideas, along with his preferred dimensions for the product, and let me run with it! The design looks simple, but that is where my EFFORT, KNOWLEDGE, and EXPERIENCE come into play. I immediately recognized that for this product, I could design the whole thing out of folded sheet metal, and in turn vastly REDUCE the prototype COSTS, along with minimizing individual part count, welding, and special processes. Four hours into a design, I made @MaxinVegas a very happy customer!! He can now present beautiful renders on his social media to start collecting pre-orders AND he's coming back to do the blueprint drawings when it is prototype time!
Here's another I completed for @O1i He challenged me to create a better version of a product he thought could be #valueskewed
View attachment 46894View attachment 46895
Now I am looking for my next challenge!

LET'S GET STARTED!

*Engineering houses charge upwards of $200/hr, MY FIRST FIVE CUSTOMERS I WILL WORK FOR $50/hr, after that I will charge $75/hr - subject to change
Edit: Only 0 spots left!! See more completed jobs below!

View attachment 48678
Here's a recent example of a manufacturing drawing a supplier needed from @million$$$smile it worked great with no revisions needed!
Hey Ian! ALL THE BEST! Do you happen to be a copywriting expert as well?

EngineerThis

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Hey Ian! ALL THE BEST! Do you happen to be a copywriting expert as well?
:D I’m not but my wife sure is! Marketing and messaging has been a passion of ours.

Last edited:

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Add me to the list of happy customers! Ian has done a phenomenal job, going above and beyond what I had expected. I provided him with a bit more detail than a napkin drawing, but he took the concept and provided some functionally necessary components to the product. The changes he made where those I had not even thought about but will save me a lot of money in the end.

On top of that, he also provided me valuable information on how to launch my product. Yes, there were parts that I knew, however, he was able to fill in the missing pieces that is currently helping me launch this product.

Thank you @Ian Thompson
I'll be using in the Engineer This in the future.

2legit2quit

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Dec 9, 2018
Need to take your product from a napkin sketch to reality? Not sure how to make that happen?
LOOK NO FURTHER!!
As a Detroit native in the heart of manufacturing, "Engineer This" will be your personal engineer and product marketing consultant!​

@MJ DeMarco says: "Engineer This Is one of my personal favorite services!"

@million$$$smile says: "I will ABSOLUTELY use Ian at Engineer This again in the near future. This guy can help anyone bring your concept into reality."

@Mikkel says: "Ian has done a phenomenal job, going above and beyond what I had expected. The changes made I had not even thought about saving me lots of money in the end. On top of that, he also provided me with valuable information on how to launch my product. I'll be using Engineer This in the future.

No matter what your intention may be, and no matter where you are in the process, my skills and #INSIDERS knowledge WILL take you to the next step! If this is your FIRST Product launch, Read On!
- NEED a Realistic 3D Model and Render to Generate Pre-Sales for your new business? OK!
- NEED Tooling Designed or Stamping dies created? You Got It!
- NEED a 3D Printer Friendly Prototype? I'm On It!
- NEED a Napkin Sketch turned into a 10,000 yr production run? Look No Further!

At Engineer This, I offer guidance and consultation aiding you on your product development journey, even if you just started! Not only a design house, but I'll also walk you through a proven plan to get your product on the market. From your idea and napkin sketch to market testing and product validation, I have the marketing know-how to explain how to run a successful Pre-launch campaign and how best to apply it to your product. An hour-long consultation is provided for $100 where we will talk about ideas on additional product #ValueSkews and go over your marketing strategies, where I will assign homework for you. Then we get cracking on your design! Book a Consultation here, and Recieve my Product Launch Plan included too!

With 6 years of experience working as a Product Designer and Manufacturing Engineer, I know how products are made! All of my work has been in connection with suppliers, fabricators, and machinists, so I know exactly what they need in blueprints, and how to design to limit fab and machine time - SAVING YOU MONEY!

-I will consult you about your product idea, ways to add value skew, ways to solve pain points, and ways to market it
-I will educate you on marketing and design, sending you a custom product launch plan to get you an investor too
-I will create beautifully realistic Rendered Pictures of the model you can use to post on your website or social media to gain pre-orders for a Pre-Launch or Micro-Testing markets (My Most popular service on here)...

My newest project from @Mikkel he loved the result! He really took my marketing advice and ran with it!
View attachment 48980
A finished project from @OutofPoverty was quite the challenge, modeling fabric was new to me! He took my product launch advice to heart and is making big steps!
View attachment 48978
View attachment 48979
He disclosed his ideas, along with his preferred dimensions for the product, and let me run with it! The design looks simple, but that is where my EFFORT, KNOWLEDGE, and EXPERIENCE come into play. I immediately recognized that for this product, I could design the whole thing out of folded sheet metal, and in turn vastly REDUCE the prototype COSTS, along with minimizing individual part count, welding, and special processes. Four hours into a design, I made @MaxinVegas a very happy customer!! He can now present beautiful renders on his social media to start collecting pre-orders AND he's coming back to do the blueprint drawings when it is prototype time!

View attachment 48981

View attachment 48982

Now I am looking for my next challenge! Book a Consultation here! Or if you know what you need, PM me!

LET'S GET STARTED! What's the worst that can happen? I say your idea sucks, and tell you how to improve it? Win-Win! Don't have doubts, I'm great at this... Talk to me, I love product design, I enjoy talking about it, and love to hear new ideas, no judgment, just creativity :)

Edit: Only 0 spots left!! $75hr is my Rate. See more completed jobs in the comments below! PM me!!!
this is insane.

OutofPoverty

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
308%
Jul 4, 2018
I highly recommend Ian’s services. I needed some CAD designs for my envisioned product and luckily I came across his post on the marketplace section. I sent him a DM and we exchanged phone numbers to discuss my product in more detail. I was told that I should spend time retuning my product, understanding who demographic, giving me advice on how to soft proof my idea, tools to create a website, and hiring a freelancer to design the website. After the initial phone call, I spent four days doing more sketches to provide him the details he needed to start the designs.

It only took him four hours to complete and I was impressed. It came out exactly how I envisioned it. Weeks later, I found a supplier that was willing to help me bring my product to life but he needed a step file and BOM. I reached out Ian again and he was able to do the files the following day in an hour. This was enough for the supplier to send the information to his manufacturers to get a prototype for me.

EngineerThis

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
I highly recommend Ian’s services. I needed some CAD designs for my envisioned product and luckily I came across his post on the marketplace section. I sent him a DM and we exchanged phone numbers to discuss my product in more detail. I was told that I should spend time retuning my product, understanding who demographic, giving me advice on how to soft proof my idea, tools to create a website, and hiring a freelancer to design the website. After the initial phone call, I spent four days doing more sketches to provide him the details he needed to start the designs.

It only took him four hours to complete and I was impressed. It came out exactly how I envisioned it. Weeks later, I found a supplier that was willing to help me bring my product to life but he needed a step file and BOM. I reached out Ian again and he was able to do the files the following day in an hour. This was enough for the supplier to send the information to his manufacturers to get a prototype for me.
Fantastic working with you, glad to hear as it was a bit out of my comfort zone :) I think it came out really cool! And gave me a chance to experiment with materials in the rendering software!

xShepherdx

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Apr 11, 2022
Idaho
Just finished up with the phone call I won with @Ian Thompson and wanted to share my experience.

Ian was incredibly patient, helpful, and fun to chat with. I had a great time and learned a TON from our 1-hour call. I 10/10 recommend hopping on a call with him if you're trying to design and/or launch your first physical product. The info he shared was solid GOLD.

As someone with zero experience with physical products, I asked a lot of beginner questions regarding the design & manufacturing process.

Ian cleared up some misconceptions I had and walked me through the entire process of going from an idea -> a tested, validated idea that is ready for a manufacturing run. He was able to clarify and simplify the process into a very easy-to-follow framework and killed almost all of the fear I had with launching a physical product.

The call wasn't just a "Hey let me design your product" call. It was a "How can we design & test this idea as quickly and cheaply as possible so that you have the best chance of being successful" call. Huge difference.

When it comes time to design & launch a physical product I'll be giving Ian a call. I had a great experience and recommend him to any Fastlaner looking to design/launch their first product.

2legit2quit

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Dec 9, 2018
Just finished up with the phone call I won with @Ian Thompson and wanted to share my experience.

Ian was incredibly patient, helpful, and fun to chat with. I had a great time and learned a TON from our 1-hour call. I 10/10 recommend hopping on a call with him if you're trying to design and/or launch your first physical product. The info he shared was solid GOLD.

As someone with zero experience with physical products, I asked a lot of beginner questions regarding the design & manufacturing process.

Ian cleared up some misconceptions I had and walked me through the entire process of going from an idea -> a tested, validated idea that is ready for a manufacturing run. He was able to clarify and simplify the process into a very easy-to-follow framework and killed almost all of the fear I had with launching a physical product.

The call wasn't just a "Hey let me design your product" call. It was a "How can we design & test this idea as quickly and cheaply as possible so that you have the best chance of being successful" call. Huge difference.

When it comes time to design & launch a physical product I'll be giving Ian a call. I had a great experience and recommend him to any Fastlaner looking to design/launch their first product.
Ian, i have a ridiculous idea that I'm not sure where to start with, but seeing this point made me think maybe you could help me. i had two ideas actually (one has proven sales but i see an area for adjustment), the other one, i've not really seen anywhere (the ridiculous one). is that something you would consult with? both physical products of course.

EngineerThis

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Ian, i have a ridiculous idea that I'm not sure where to start with, but seeing this point made me think maybe you could help me. i had two ideas actually (one has proven sales but i see an area for adjustment), the other one, i've not really seen anywhere (the ridiculous one). is that something you would consult with? both physical products of course.
I live for wild and fantastical ideas! With my broad interests, knowledge, and experiences I know I could add to your idea, no matter how crazy.. You have me excited! Please fill out this Form :)

2legit2quit

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Dec 9, 2018
have my first consultation with Ian this Saturday, very excited - i wish i saw this years ago.

i always have so many ideas on little physical products but never had an idea what to do or how to 'actualize' them. now i feel like i have some sort of direction of what to do with these ideas.

Ian is very helpful indeed. will update here any progress!

2legit2quit

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Dec 9, 2018
had an awesome consultation call with Ian. we talked about my products, general concepts for entrepreneurship as well. he also gave some super awesome approach to how to get this going.

there were some things he suggested to do, that i would never have thought of in terms of launching a product and knowing your target customer. it was so useful, thanks Ian.

im looking forward to taking this how far i can take it. the idea is a little risky but i think this is what makes it so fun. im cautiously optimistic.

JFisher29

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jun 6, 2023
Minneapolis
Ian is a badass!

From our initial discussion, his insights into framing a product launch and understanding target markets were incredibly valuable.

Ian took my initial concept and not only delivered an extraordinary design but also innovatively expanded on it, introducing features I had not originally envisioned. His work exceeded my expectations in every way.

Ian's creativity, professionalism, and commitment to excellence set him apart. I would wholeheartedly endorse him for any product design project!

I'll share more down the road once I am patent-pending!

EngineerThis

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
I'm fired up, learned of a large tech/entrepreneurship seminar coming up next month, I applied to be a speaker at!
Hop on a call with me, get a 1 on 1 consultation to kickstart your own #productocracy

farahead

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Feb 25, 2023
Slovakia
Ian was super helpful and very positive.

He always got back to me very fast and was very patient with my not so good english.

He definitely knows what hes talking about. If you have physical product idea, you definitely should check Ians services out.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.