The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Product Launch: Affiliates Wanted

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

arpeggiomeister

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Sep 19, 2011
After much brainstorming I have created a product that I plan to launch in late August. Before I fill you in on the details let me just say that I am new to this. I read the Fastlane book and was inspired to take the next step. I decided on an information web-based product because they are very cheap to create and have a high mark up. I took a marketing course called "Mass Control" by Frank Kern and am attempting to implement the plan.

What I have.

I decided to create a gambling system product. There are plenty of products in the market but very few people in this field are honest. Sportsbetting Champ ($197) and Roulette Tycoon ($47) are 2 examples of good systems with dishonest marketing. They are both variations of something called the Martingale System. I have done a lot of research and have become an expert on the system and several of its variations.

What does a customer want who buys these systems? They want a system where they can just shovel money into their bank account and not have to work for it. People like John Morrison are more than happy to sell the dream to them without actually being able to deliver.

While the system is not what he promises it to be, it does have merit. When I realized this I went to work and created a system that is more effective. It is slower and not as flashy as John Morrison's system, but is still capable of producing 100% gains per year. Starting with a bankroll of $2,000 it would only take 6 years to build $128,000. You could then make 6 figures a year as a pro gambler. I can not guarantee these results. It is called gambling for a reason. However, the system is extremely effective. You should be leary of anyone who guarantees a gambling system.

How does this benefit you?

I am looking for affiliate partners to promote the flagship product. I am looking at charging $120 for the product. I will pay the affiliates 100% of this. My partner and I will make our money on the back end funnel.

I am considering 2 options:

1. Direct marketing. The affiliate sells the product and makes $120 for each product sold. I have some sales strategies that may require teamwork between affiliates in which case you would split the commissions. We can discuss that further at another time.
  2. A 4 level multi-level market. Commissions would be $30 per level. This would offer leverage. My objective is not to bullshit anyone into thinking they can make tons of money with this. It does have the potential, but MLM is much harder than the hyped up ads would lead you to believe. My objective is to get this thing to go viral. Before the internet, network marketing was a method to make things go "viral" long before viral was a marketing word.

I may offer both options and split test to see which is more effective. If too many people object to MLM or just not bite than I will stick with direct marketing.

No matter which option I go with, if you respond to this thread and want to take part in this project you will not be charged a dime. I am not trying to sell my product on this forum. I am trying to build leverage with like-minded people so we can go to the forums where gamblers hang out and sell the living crap out of this thing.

I need 5 to 10 people. While this may not be a Fastlane idea for the affiliates, it is a Fastlane idea. I am more then happy to discuss the ideas and process with you so if you want you can model the concept and build your own info product. I have spent thousands of dollars to learn how to do this and I am willing to share what I know.

What to do next.

If you are interested lets talk. I am very busy so it may take a couple days to get back to you, but I will get back to you.

Mike

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chaseb731

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Oct 8, 2011
I don't think you'll find a lot of affiliate marketers here. Plus there's a whole lot more to finding super affiliates than just posting on a forum. Check out warrior forum and start looking around for ideas on the subject.

arpeggiomeister

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Sep 19, 2011
I don't think you'll find a lot of affiliate marketers here. Plus there's a whole lot more to finding super affiliates than just posting on a forum. Check out warrior forum and start looking around for ideas on the subject.

I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks for the tip.

Forums are just one part of the plan. I will be using blogs, article marketing, youtube, facebook, twitter, and I even have a unique strategy for including Ebay.

arpeggiomeister

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Sep 19, 2011

I am not ready for the "super affiliates" at this time. I am thinking what you are referring to is JV partners who already have lists of their own.

At this point I am looking for people to help me create a buzz. Approaching big hitters is reserved for later down the stretch.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Little people --- sign up. Later, he will bring in the big hitters. :great:

arpeggiomeister

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Sep 19, 2011
Not really, it's pretty much exactly what you stated above, in other words lol

Your comments are neither constructive or helpful. I brought something to the table. I did not ask for money. The only thing anyone would risk is a little sweat equity.

If at a later date this start up manages to get the attention of someone like Dan Gordon or Scott Ferrall and they bring in a thousand+ customers how does that effect the "little guy"? For someone who is just starting out would that not be a valuable experience to see unfold? ...especially since it was free.

The only thing I find laughable here is a group of keyboard jockeys that have enough time to bash other people's ideas rather than working on their own. You sir are a joke.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Clickbank and CJ are your friend.

LamboMP

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Aug 13, 2007
Toronto
No one is bashing your business. Stop being so sensitive. Your asking a group of aspiring entrepreneurs to peddle your wares.

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
I have a better way for you to sell this.....

Take out Billboards.. Big Huge ones.. All over town that read..

Have a Gambling Problem?

We Can Help!

Go to ..... .com

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%