• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Influence, The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it and let's discuss!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion(Review | Discuss)

RANT I just wanted to say hi, I'm alive, and I haven't quit.

Discussion in 'People & Relationships' started by BellaPippin, Apr 10, 2019.

1. BellaPippin

BellaPippin Enough snacking on mediocrity. Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,338
    Just that. I have not given up on the fastlane. I will not be in this cubicle until my head is grey while it's sunny and nice outside. @Vigilante you didn't waste your membership gift, I promise. Because I think of this community and our goals often I just thought I'd let you all know.

The longer version:

In the almost 4 years since I've been in the forum I spent 2 in an abusive relationship, and the other two healing my depression, anxiety and PTSD after I left.

I wanted to be in the fastlane by 30 y/o, which is gonna happen June 30th, and I don't think I'm on pace whatsoever. But life happened and I had to stay afloat. I'm proud of the accomplishment that was survival itself and its lessons, let's leave that at that.

Today I'm in a great place. I'm renting a studio by myself and the only people left in my little circle in Chicago (cause my family is in Argentina, remember?) are wholesome, healthy and encouraging. I guess now I can concentrate on other than staying sane.

Plan of action: I'm saving $$ (albeit struggling with self-discipline for some retail-therapy or eat-out comfort during anxious times...) for a downpayment on a multifamily home that lets me have tenants cover most of the living expense; AirBnB whatever extra room I have, the garage, idc. I'm hoping to later expand on that at some point to include more rental properties.

I have these custom pencilcases for a niche I manufactured (yes you guessed it, in 2015) and been sitting in a box waiting for their time to be put on eBay. At this point idk if this is worth pursuing as I never got to validate it but if these sell hey every penny counts towards savings.

I still have the FB page and marketplace for foreign students which has 3000 likes, still haven't been able to solve a problem for them that gets me closer to the fastlane. Every now and then I look at it and I feel I'm wasting the golden egg chicken, I just don't know how.

Making a profile at Fiverr to see if I can moonlight some for now to speed up savings, remembering @Lex DeVille's super popular post , which I have not forgotten.

I'm getting better at painting and starting a YouTube channel to document my skill progress, I hope one day I can be at those art fairs and someone buys my stuff. I don't do this to get in the fastlane, but I mention it because it's something I want to have the time for. Painting, growing veggies in my backyard, fostering doggies, tending to a big big fish in a big big tank.

That's my update, and I decided to post it because you've always given me feedback so I thought some of you would like to hear about me. I'm still on the race to get out of the rat race. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Xoxo
    ~Bel

AgainstAllOdds, Yzn, Strm and 19 others like this.
  2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $397,066
    Admin Post
    Fastlane is a mindset above all. At some point, the mindset makes it a reality.

Based on your report, I think you're doing just fine.

Great to hear from ya.

AgainstAllOdds, Yzn, Strm and 13 others like this.
  3. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $182,426
    astr0, Vigilante, deepestblue and 5 others like this.
  4. LinorCG

LinorCG Business Building Warrior Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,923
    Shorter version:

I'm back with a vengeance, a plan, and the most important thing...I EXECUTE! :)
    Welcome back and keep pushing forward!

Vigilante, Andy Black and BellaPippin like this.
  5. BellaPippin

BellaPippin Enough snacking on mediocrity. Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,338
    Thanks guys. I'll free myself one way or another. Just gotta figure out what's gonna stick. :)

Gosh I love to use that expression. POWER TO THE ME.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    Vigilante, Andy Black and LinorCG like this.
  6. luniac

luniac Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $12,281
    welcome back!

Andy Black and BellaPippin like this.
  7. Vigilante

Vigilante Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $195,899
  8. BellaPippin

Rep Bank:
    $2,338
    THANK YOU-- I "knew" about this but hadn't seriously looked into this yet. My income qualifies and my credit score is 815 so I only hope the house I like accepts it!

You're the best of the bests.

Vigilante likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.