The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I don't want to fail anymore_Ending the failure cycle

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Gasyhustler

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
May 12, 2018
Hello,

Really glad to be here! I know that I’m not a real active member of this forum, but I seriously take time to read some of the hot topics sent to me via e-mail each week for a several months now. I’m more active in another forum about Internet marketing. But I think The Fastlane Forum is more suitable for what I intend to do.

So, a little background about me. I’m a freelance writer in French language since college and I mainly live through my freelancing earnings for 10 years now. It gives me enough money to live comfortably in my country (Madagascar). But I’ve been trying to launch my own projects for 7 years now to no avail.

The thing is, each time I have to make my plan into action, I have this huge thing which tightens my chest and I can barely move. I have all the symptoms of anxiety attack. It’s been going on and on for a few years now and I don’t know what to do. Most of the time, I just give up taking action and re-dive into freelancing. When this happens, normally, I just research for new clients and take as many orders as I can and let my plan die. It’s not the first time that this happens to me and I think it won’t be the last time. As I normally tend to burnout quickly in my freelancing job. Most of the time, I get quickly cautious about how much I make people earn money and want to earn that too for me. So I start to outsource all the orders I receive (after a few weeks) and I restart to learn again (because I want to follow a unique idea/plan for my project). I plan everything and think about the possible outcomes again. This process will normally take 1 to 3 months. And when it comes to execution time, I’ll be stuck in this paralysis again. I feel some big block in my heart, and I even feel a little hard to breathe. Everything begins to be so scary. I’ll try to beat it for a few days and I’ll start to procrastinate again, because the pressure is too big for me and I’ll begin to focus solely on freelancing again.

This pattern has been going on for 6 years now because I started to think about the fastlane path in 2013. But each time, I have these enormous anxious moments. It started when something awful happened in my extended family after I created my first serious website ever. This took me a little while to complete and I was so happy when I finally managed to launch it online in 2014. The day after that, something so horrible happen that I even had some severe post-traumatic stress disorder for several months after that event. I managed to heal myself alone as a psychiatrist and professional help in the mental field is so expensive and so basic here that there is no way I can see a doctor to help me with that. But since that day, I have this huge anxiety attack each time I want to take action for my plans (like 3 to 6 times per year).

Today, I want to end that. I want to break this circle for the sake of my one-year-old son. He deserves to have a successful mom, but not someone tied into past failures, something that I’m not even responsible of.

So I already have all my plans well written and I know what strategy to follow to achieve at least my current average monthly income after 6 months = $1,100/month from this project.

I hope it is the beginning of something exciting and prosperous, because to be frank, I don’t want to work for other people’s websites for the rest of my career. I want to be one of those successful Internet Marketers even if my aim is not as big as theirs. The thing is I don’t even know how to receive more than $25,000/month here because of the bank system here which is so outdated and really not for freelancers nor Internet marketers.

I plan to check at least 3 of my daily to-do list tasks and post my execution here every day (at least 5 days a week).

I don’t believe in luck but I definitely need some support to achieve this because the anxiety attack has been kicking me for a few hours now and I don’t want to fall into the procrastination again. This is so paralyzing that it weakens me making me to take a few days off each time. But I DON’T WANT TO GO THAT ROAD AGAIN. Not this time, not ever again.
See you in my first update :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kleine2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Sep 15, 2013
Hello,

Really glad to be here! I know that I’m not a real active member of this forum, but I seriously take time to read some of the hot topics sent to me via e-mail each week for a several months now. I’m more active in another forum about Internet marketing. But I think The Fastlane Forum is more suitable for what I intend to do.

So, a little background about me. I’m a freelance writer in French language since college and I mainly live through my freelancing earnings for 10 years now. It gives me enough money to live comfortably in my country (Madagascar). But I’ve been trying to launch my own projects for 7 years now to no avail.

The thing is, each time I have to make my plan into action, I have this huge thing which tightens my chest and I can barely move. I have all the symptoms of anxiety attack. It’s been going on and on for a few years now and I don’t know what to do. Most of the time, I just give up taking action and re-dive into freelancing. When this happens, normally, I just research for new clients and take as many orders as I can and let my plan die. It’s not the first time that this happens to me and I think it won’t be the last time. As I normally tend to burnout quickly in my freelancing job. Most of the time, I get quickly cautious about how much I make people earn money and want to earn that too for me. So I start to outsource all the orders I receive (after a few weeks) and I restart to learn again (because I want to follow a unique idea/plan for my project). I plan everything and think about the possible outcomes again. This process will normally take 1 to 3 months. And when it comes to execution time, I’ll be stuck in this paralysis again. I feel some big block in my heart, and I even feel a little hard to breathe. Everything begins to be so scary. I’ll try to beat it for a few days and I’ll start to procrastinate again, because the pressure is too big for me and I’ll begin to focus solely on freelancing again.

This pattern has been going on for 6 years now because I started to think about the fastlane path in 2013. But each time, I have these enormous anxious moments. It started when something awful happened in my extended family after I created my first serious website ever. This took me a little while to complete and I was so happy when I finally managed to launch it online in 2014. The day after that, something so horrible happen that I even had some severe post-traumatic stress disorder for several months after that event. I managed to heal myself alone as a psychiatrist and professional help in the mental field is so expensive and so basic here that there is no way I can see a doctor to help me with that. But since that day, I have this huge anxiety attack each time I want to take action for my plans (like 3 to 6 times per year).

Today, I want to end that. I want to break this circle for the sake of my one-year-old son. He deserves to have a successful mom, but not someone tied into past failures, something that I’m not even responsible of.

So I already have all my plans well written and I know what strategy to follow to achieve at least my current average monthly income after 6 months = $1,100/month from this project.

I hope it is the beginning of something exciting and prosperous, because to be frank, I don’t want to work for other people’s websites for the rest of my career. I want to be one of those successful Internet Marketers even if my aim is not as big as theirs. The thing is I don’t even know how to receive more than $25,000/month here because of the bank system here which is so outdated and really not for freelancers nor Internet marketers.

I plan to check at least 3 of my daily to-do list tasks and post my execution here every day (at least 5 days a week).

I don’t believe in luck but I definitely need some support to achieve this because the anxiety attack has been kicking me for a few hours now and I don’t want to fall into the procrastination again. This is so paralyzing that it weakens me making me to take a few days off each time. But I DON’T WANT TO GO THAT ROAD AGAIN. Not this time, not ever again.
See you in my first update :)
I know a great coach that helps women with anxiety, she is also very affordable. Send me a message if you want her contact information.

Gasyhustler

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
May 12, 2018
I know a great coach that helps women with anxiety, she is also very affordable. Send me a message if you want her contact information.
Sure, you can give me her contact in PM. Who knows if she could help me with this.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
Hello

One step forward leads to the next.

Courage is taking that first step. You can do it. :)

It sounds as if your son is indirectly giving you the encouragement you need to push through taking that first step.

Dan

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gasyhustler

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
May 12, 2018
It sounds as if your son is indirectly giving you the encouragement you need to push through taking that first step.
Yes, he is. I hope I can do it and I really want to do it. So I'm gonna do it.
Thanks for the support

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.