The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

I don't know what do to

Learn how to build wealth and win financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)
Anything related to matters of the mind

Mister

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
May 22, 2021
I don't know what do to really

I feel like I wasted the last 2 years and did nothing besides jumping from one business ideas to another.
I start a new idea hyped up, work a bit on it, a fail. In the end, I didn't learn something out of it.

Is the problem that I don't really commit to it ?
Or what are you thinking ?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ali Hamza

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Jun 22, 2021
Bangladesh
This happens when you are idea-based and not need-based - If you were focused on Needs / Problems it wouldn't be so easy to jump around ideas. Think about it if what you were doing had a strong need, in order for you to switch businesses a bigger need would be required, which doesn't happen that often unless the first idea was really bad.

Mister

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
May 22, 2021
This happens when you are idea-based and not need-based - If you were focused on Needs / Problems it wouldn't be so easy to jump around ideas. Think about it if what you were doing had a strong need, in order for you to switch businesses a bigger need would be required, which doesn't happen that often unless the first idea was really bad.
Yea man absolutely

To be honest, most of my ideas were currently trash because there hand no need behind them.

My biggest problem is that I don't stick to something and get some quick cash with new ideas. (Which never happened lol)
I just need to overcome my bad habit from not sticking to something and just do it.

technobubble

New Contributor
Sep 21, 2018
this been happening to me on repeat for a good few years. What helped me - I quit a job, had free time, invested it to my current business and it worked. Still I don't know if it's a business or just a side hustle because it's sales and could be not profitable within a year (supplier problems, items not relevant anymore etc.). If so, with the money I made, I will hop to something more reliable - making a product or a service.
Leaving an idea that doesn't work as you thought it would is okay.
The most logical option seems to just stick to one idea (which after some research you think would work) and execute.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore