The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I can't stop introducing myself....

jlcodet

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Sep 14, 2021
Nice, France
Hello the community,

At fifty-nine years old, wading through the "script", after reading the first part of Unscripted (at least until chapter 27), you either commit suicide by realizing the shitty life you've lived so far (you're the living dead anyway), or you've hit your Ras-le-Bol event head on.

If I kill myself, I'll ask my wife to post the news on the Fastlane forum. Otherwise, you'll have to put up with a wrinkly for a few years!

Take care,
Jean-Louis

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Djioul

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Apr 12, 2021
France
Hello the community,

At fifty-nine years old, wading through the "script", after reading the first part of Unscripted (at least until chapter 27), you either commit suicide by realizing the shitty life you've lived so far (you're the living dead anyway), or you've hit your Ras-le-Bol event head on.

If I kill myself, I'll ask my wife to post the news on the Fastlane forum. Otherwise, you'll have to put up with a wrinkly for a few years!

Take care,
Jean-Louis
Welcome !

The "Ras-le-Bol" event, I like it (coming from a french guy) ! :)

It's never too late. The exqmple of Harland Sanders (founder of KFC) is quite famous: he reached real success quite late in his life (around his 60's). Late is still better than never.

Can you tell maybe a little bit more about your background / projects ?

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hello the community,

Take care,
Jean-Louis
Welcome (again?) Jean-Louis.

59 years wise. ;-).

You have the networks, experience, and wisdom. All you need is the why, and it sounds like you’ve found it.

jlcodet

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Sep 14, 2021
Nice, France
Welcome !

The "Ras-le-Bol" event, I like it (coming from a french guy) ! :)

It's never too late. The exqmple of Harland Sanders (founder of KFC) is quite famous: he reached real success quite late in his life (around his 60's). Late is still better than never.

Can you tell maybe a little bit more about your background / projects ?

Hey Djioul,

Nobody is perfect :) hihihi

Thank you for taking the time to read me!

I am a former industrial draftsman who reoriented his career towards CAD as a technical salesman and then as an applications engineer and finally as an engineering software asset manager before deciding to leave my job to try the adventure of entrepreneurship: before it is too late!

But most of all I love, I adore reading. Or rather, I love words and what you can do with them. I fell in ecstasy in front of the authors of the OULIPO, Raymond Queneau, Georges Perec or Italo Calvino (my favorite Oulipian authors).

"More words, always words, the same words" sang Dalida...

Yes, but words to sell ! Of course, neither Queneau nor Perec were copywriters, but I did gorge myself on sales letters. Those of Joe Vitale, Gary Halbert or Gary Bencivenga fascinated me.

I myself wrote a few sales letters for Christian Godefroy (French copywriter). As I said in my first post, it was a long time ago. I missed a unique opportunity to work with him and become a professional copywriter.

But it won't happen again. I'd rather stick my fountain pen in the top of my head than go back to a salaried job.

On next Monday, I start a three-month training course in copywriting. I'm not naive enough to believe that I'll become the next French Bencivenga. But I do intend to leave my mark in the small world of French copywriters...

Take care!
Jean-Louis

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jlcodet

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Sep 14, 2021
Nice, France
Welcome (again?) Jean-Louis.

59 years wise. ;-).

You have the networks, experience, and wisdom. All you need is the why, and it sounds like you’ve found it.
When I find myself in times of trouble, MJ comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be...
And in my hour of darkness He is standing right in front of me
:)

Dear Andy,

Thank you for your words...

I'm not sure my age makes me any wiser than MJ.

I've felt over a couple of times and it hasn't made me any wiser.

But I do intend to pull out all the stops to turn a very boring retirement into a fireworks display. Just don't let the firecracker blow up in my face! :D

Take care.
Jean-Louis

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
When I find myself in times of trouble, MJ comes to me
And in my hour of darkness He is standing right in front of me
Creepy and nice at the same time. :arghh: :rofl:

You’ve got time. Better to realize later than never.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...