- Joined
- Sep 27, 2018
- Messages
- 97
Rep Bank
$405
$405
User Power: 68%
I'm going to be so fit and lose weight. I just need to read up on it.
After the weekend i'm working harder at work and want that promotion
I can stop drinking alcohol if I want
I will visit that country next year
Next week I will get more sleep
I could eat healthy but I like to keep it balanced
Kids - I will play with you later
I aim to stop smoking
I won't be working here next year
I'm saving £1000 a month from next month
I will own my own business one day
this is my last McDonalds
or generally
it's on my list of things to do
yep - doing it tomorrow
this time next year
i have always wanted to do that
One of my weaknesses is slipping into a "I can do this whenever I want mindset."
Above are just a few examples of what I have heard people say in the last few months. I'm guilty of this but for the last 8 years I have tried to put specific targets in place to help me hit what I want to.
Putting things off is just a sign of laziness and causes a life drifting mentality. It's also a list of excuses. Or being scared of not being able to do it
Family, Business, Sports, Health.......whatever it is. Have a target and build second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day.
Don't think about doing it tomorrow. Do it Now.
After the weekend i'm working harder at work and want that promotion
I can stop drinking alcohol if I want
I will visit that country next year
Next week I will get more sleep
I could eat healthy but I like to keep it balanced
Kids - I will play with you later
I aim to stop smoking
I won't be working here next year
I'm saving £1000 a month from next month
I will own my own business one day
this is my last McDonalds
or generally
it's on my list of things to do
yep - doing it tomorrow
this time next year
i have always wanted to do that
One of my weaknesses is slipping into a "I can do this whenever I want mindset."
Above are just a few examples of what I have heard people say in the last few months. I'm guilty of this but for the last 8 years I have tried to put specific targets in place to help me hit what I want to.
Putting things off is just a sign of laziness and causes a life drifting mentality. It's also a list of excuses. Or being scared of not being able to do it
Family, Business, Sports, Health.......whatever it is. Have a target and build second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day.
Don't think about doing it tomorrow. Do it Now.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
