The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I called the potential fastlane mentors phone number, now Im confused as shit...

Arma

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
May 22, 2023
Turn $1 into $2 and report back.
And I suppose this isn't just a way to get me off of this forum, but a constructive to help me with....

and that's where I'm stuck

(btw Should I not be questioning your advice, because you know what youre talking about and just start doing these things?)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eifesu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 21, 2021
And I suppose this isn't just a way to get me off of this forum, but a constructive to help me with....

and that's where I'm stuck

(btw Should I not be questioning your advice, because you know what youre talking about and just start doing these things?)
Homie get off the forum and go do stuff

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
What's the last book you read, bud?
My guess is @Kung Fu Steve wants to know whether he can help you or otherwise. He is wondering what kind of person you are. He has an idea and it is up to you to prove otherwise.
I guess, I'm sorry for causing you guys a headache, just really confused on what to do now...
Don't expect anyone to show you each step of the way. If you think someone is gonna hold your hand and lead you in the darkness, down the aisle of entrepreneurship, you are doing wishful thinking. There are monsters and you must fight them yourself. And the fight is magnificent.
Turn $1 into $2 and report back.
Here you are reminded to do something.

What are you doing? What problem are you solving?

It is easier to help someone in motion.

Arma

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
May 22, 2023
My guess is @Kung Fu Steve wants to know whether he can help you or otherwise. He is wondering what kind of person you are. He has an idea and it is up to you to prove otherwise.

Don't expect anyone to show you each step of the way. If you think someone is gonna hold your hand and lead you in the darkness, down the aisle of entrepreneurship, you are doing wishful thinking. There are monsters and you must fight them yourself. And the fight is magnificent.

Here you are reminded to do something.

What are you doing? What problem are you solving?

It is easier to help someone in motion.
This is most likely the equivalent of helping an old lady figure out what gmail is, but thank you greatly for your help in understanding what all of this is... I have an idea of a problem to solve, but I am not quite sure if it isn't gonna be snatched here, cause I've heard some idea stealers trot through these forms, but it involves a service that is online - most likely through a website.

Is the first step to start learning how to code what I need or to somehow get an idea of whether it is the type of service people need and if it's the latter - any suggestions or links to other threads?

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
Is the first step to start learning how to code what I need or to somehow get an idea of whether it is the type of service people need and if it's the latter - any suggestions or links to other threads?
Have you read The 7 Day Startup? It may take an hour or two to get through. And you may find the answer there.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Are there any charecteristics that seperate a caller with potential and someone who just would not be ready for the fastlane?

Yes, a caller with potential calls. Someone who is not ready, deliberates for months, asking people whether they should call.

I really don't see what the problem is, he gave you his number, you have some great replies on this thread. Just ring up and use @JordanK's message.

I would shy away from the meditation just because you can find out about meditation in five minutes from anyone, yet the chance to meet an entrepreneur who clearly wants to give something back, is gold.

What's the worst that can happen?

He understands that you're at school and haven't worked out everything in life yet, which is why he gave his number. Make your nervousness at calling him a topic for conversation when you meet/talk.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
This is most likely the equivalent of helping an old lady figure out what gmail is, but thank you greatly for your help in understanding what all of this is... I have an idea of a problem to solve, but I am not quite sure if it isn't gonna be snatched here, cause I've heard some idea stealers trot through these forms, but it involves a service that is online - most likely through a website.

Go turn $1 into $2.

THE STEP BY STEP TO DO THAT:
brainstorm 25 ideas to turn $1 into $2 (6 minutes)
narrow it down to 3 to 7 that look feasible (15 minutes)
research them and get details (less than 2 hours)
pick 2 (30 sec)
execute them to the best of your ability. do not stop, relent, think, or do anything else. focus and succeed/fail.

Arma

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
May 22, 2023
@Arma status? current big 3? results?
You haven't forgotten? Damn. I am really being held accountable here. Recently I've been having this idea to attack quite an already huge field, but judging that most reviews on these businesses are a 3/5 at best, I'm thinking of doing the same thing, but just to it way better...Not really 1$ into 2$, but its somethin...

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
You haven't forgotten? Damn. I am really being held accountable here. Recently I've been having this idea to attack quite an already huge field, but judging that most reviews on these businesses are a 3/5 at best, I'm thinking of doing the same thing, but just to it way better...Not really 1$ into 2$, but its somethin...
It is nothing unless you take action.

What's your next step?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!