The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I AM GOING TO GIVE MORE VALUE THAN AMAZON

Anything related to matters of the mind

ExistingExpert

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Jun 4, 2023
If OP isnt a troll this post could be a masterclass on the effects of giving participation ribbons to kids in school.
Another reason why conventional schooling fails to prepare us teenagers for the real world.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Want to impress me?

Get 10 customers and make your first $500.

While your gusto and exuberance is commendable, since 2007 when this forum was created, I've seen this type of empty bravado repeated here 9,540 times, and you are 9,541.

They all end the same.

Once the excitement fades and the hard work begins, so does the motivation. And nothing changes.

It takes ZERO EFFORT to make a low value post like this.

It takes A LOT OF EFFORT to make a post detailing how you found your first 10 clients and made your first profit.

This posts shows you are no different than 99% of the world... EVENT driven, VS PROCESS driven.

Perhaps when you recognize this, you'll understand why myself and others are giving you friction.

Get to work.

As I wrote in TGRRE , done defeats doubt.

Love to see younger kids ambitious but put down the books, go make your first $100 and then make a real progress thread before spamming the forum.

+1

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
give me a few years and ill come back.
Maybe instead of just saying that, create a progress thread, get up and start providing value, no offence but in a few years, nobody will see this thread, they wont see your mistakes, your process and you will

A. Not provide much for others who could take your journey and avoid mistakes.

B. You can’t document your success, questions etc so your just going to make mistakes you could have easily avoided.

C. Not have any congratulating you even after your first client. Which can really help if you just have people supporting your journey.

Now I know I probably don’t have any room to speak but still man.

Instead of disappearing, document your first few clients, how you did it, your questions, lessons learnt etc.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
is there any way I can delete this post I have offended many people somehow
Not me!

This is :gold::gold::gold::gold::gold::gold::gold::gold:

Amazon needs some competition and you’re clearly the man to do it. No one, but you, in the universe, has stepped up to the plate. You’ve even stopped procrastinating. Half the work is done! You’re basically ready to IPO.

Last edited:

Panos Daras

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Oct 10, 2022
People on this forum are so susceptible to trolls. Why do you keep feeding them?

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
What's with the posturing in front of a kid that's half you guys' age?

@Hasif

You found the best place to kickstart your future success, whatever that will look like.

And yes, as the others have brashly stated, you're grossly overestimating what you're (at least for now) capable of.

HOWEVER, a very small number of people like you DO end up making it. Those that are brave or "foolish" enough to consider the possibility that yes, they can rival a giant like Google or Amazon.

Even some of the most successful people around here—despite being MUCH more qualified, resourceful, and experienced than you are—would not even dare THINK of doing that, let alone attempt it.

Sorry for the rough treatment. But if you wish to gain some respect around here your best bet is to start an EXECUTION thread where you can document your journey.

So, if you truly believe you've got what it takes, go ahead and do it.

And lastly, don't be intimidated by the people here – most are trying to help you, even if they're not particularly good at getting it across.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
And lastly, don't be intimidated by the people here – most are trying to help you, even if they're not particularly good at getting it across.
Apart from me, I think watching Bezos eating him is way more fun :poo:

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019
@Hasif you said it’s going to take a few years, so what’s your next few years look like? What’s your first step?

JNagtegaal

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 5, 2023
I mean just the website that allows you to sell items. we are planning to have 3 programmers to build the website and the services. What will you do better then Amazon? I don't want to give away that information. We are trying to build a universal website for shopping that is better than Amazon or eBay. I know with the ideas I have currently I will destroy the competition. my intention for this thread was to get a screenshot of MJ DeMarco seeing the post. if there is anyway for me to delete it. ill do it.
By saying you want to “have 3 programmers” does this mean you want to hire them instead of learning how to program this whole shenanigan yourself?

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
Those that are brave or "foolish" enough to consider the possibility that yes, they can rival a giant like Google or Amazon.
Those that are crazy enough to believe that they can change the world. Those that are courageous enough to take on Goliath.

Remember what Hemingway said: The world breaks everybody someday and when they heal they come stronger in the broken places.

@Hasif you have been roasted here for a purpose. And you are not the first. @MJ DeMarco is spot on in his post above.

You may want to think about how to get clients in the next 7 days, 30 days or 60 days other than saying vague few years.

You may want to in the meanwhile, especially as you carry out your dreams, be reading more books.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
A new meme is born.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Seriously??? What if I can't wait years???

This is what I see advertised to me front and center on Prime Day...

Screenshot_20230711-065030.png

Screenshot_20230711-071114.png

Apparently I need kids vitamins to help with all the running I'm doing and I need women's clothes and beauty products to help with all this long hair I have now.

Amazon has me feeling FABULOUS!!! :gold:

zack-hair.gif

@Hasif solve my problem man! I can't even find a decent computer on this app man.

People on this forum are so susceptible to trolls. Why do you keep feeding them?

stephen-colbert-spit (1).gif

GoingToSleep

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 3, 2023
I mean just the website that allows you to sell items. we are planning to have 3 programmers to build the website and the services. What will you do better then Amazon? I don't want to give away that information. We are trying to build a universal website for shopping that is better than Amazon or eBay. I know with the ideas I have currently I will destroy the competition. my intention for this thread was to get a screenshot of MJ DeMarco seeing the post. if there is anyway for me to delete it. ill do it.
Yes, but Amazon and eBay also have people to sell their products. So you have to get people to buy your products and think they should sell theirs on your app.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Per request, the user has been deleted. Guess the negative feedback from a small forum on the internet is no match for building the next Amazon.

Beijing

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Mar 8, 2017
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I AM GOING TO GIVE MORE VALUE THAN AMAZON

Per request, the user has been deleted. Guess the negative feedback from a small forum on the internet is no match for building the next Amazon.

Are you saying that he won't come back in a few years?

Muhammad Ibrahim

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Aug 1, 2022
RELAX! I never said I'm special I was just providing my reasons to MJ DeMarco. and also it is special for people at OUR age(im guessing this from your name Nightwolf) to stop watching/playing video games,youtube etc
not special at your age either. self improvement has become so popularized it's the norm. self improvement wont make you rich. cold showers wont make you rich. even nonfiction books wont make you rich. getting rich will make you rich

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
self improvement has become so popularized it's the norm.
self action faking

The tragic part about it, is that all habits promoted by the self-help gurus actually work and there is substantial scientific evidence to support this. Meditation, exercise, quality sleep - are all foundational for a good life.

But don't confuse the actual mission (financial freedom) for the logistics (health and mindset to get there), otherwise you'll end up spending years of your life and energy on an endless journey of "improvement" that does not have a clear target.

*JOURNALS HARDER*

Lualpasá

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 30, 2023
Unless you provide the reasons why you think you can do so, this will be moved to the #Landfill as it is nothing but fantasy, fairyland drivel.
That's the tomorrow-scam right there.

Lualpasá

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 30, 2023
There are 4 of us we are 15,15,16,16 years old we quit everything(FTE) for it: video games,youtube,football(watching)etc. We have also read non-business books like Atomic habits, Deep work etc.
Oh, this is important context.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...