The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi, I'm Julio, and I am going to be a millionaire

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Julio

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 1, 2022
Barcelona

Hi everyone,​

My name is Julio, I am 19 years old, and I am from Barcelona, Spain. I am studying Law, but as you might think, it's not the path that I want my career to take.

I want to be a business owner. And, after reading The Millionaire Fastlane some months ago, I had an idea that I am executing right now.

I am going to help men, in the 35-45 year range, with sensitive skin, to be able to shave withouth getting that F*ck*ng razor burn, nicks and ingrown hair. I know that this is a reak problem because my dad had it, I had it, and some friends of mine already have it.

I've been shaving with a safety razor for a long time (+3 years), and I can shave everyday without pain. Money is a thing that I would like to have, but at first I really want to help men achieve that. (This is in no ways spam, I don't even have a finished product yet).

Right now I am writing the scripts for some videos, that will be part of a 4 Week Shave-Without-Pain Challenge. I want to make a free Challenge to attract my ideal clients, for some reasons:
  1. I want to get feedback to improve my teaching as soon as possible;
  2. And I want to provide value and then, at the finish of the Challenge, I want to offer a PDF, as an upsell. (Well elaborated book, improved with the feedback, and with everything that they need).
The next step is to film those, and create some "worksheets" that will be valuable to my clients.

I think I will try to find those ideal clients in Facebook and YouTube, but right now I have decided to worry about that when it's time.

So that's it for now. I have read some "Execution threads". Should I start one?

Thanks to everyone that took time to read this. God Bless You.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Robdavis

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum.
I would think that you could reply to this thread in time with progress details if you like.
It's great that you are already taking action.

Julio

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 1, 2022
Barcelona
Welcome to the forum.
I would think that you could reply to this thread in time with progress details if you like.
It's great that you are already taking action.
Yeah, thanks! This is now my execution thread.

So summing it up: I have my idea, helping men shaving without pain; and what I have to do is teach them how to use a safety razor, and some other topics related to it.​

So far I have use the book 100M$ Offers, by Alex Hormozi. It teaches you that when you create a new product, you have to make a list of ALL the problems that your clients have and will have once they buy your product.

After that, you have to create an even bigger list, where you solve EVERYONE of these problems in EVERY WAY that you can imagine. Then, you "Trim & Stack" those solutions, and only keep those that produce high value to your clients.

So now I have a list of 10 problems that I am going to solve, related to shaving without pain with a safety razor.

I am writing the scripts of the videos that will be a part of a 4 Week Challenge that I am going to launch soon. I will have all of them by Wednesday.

After that I am going to record all of those, and then I am going to design some "worksheets" and "templates" that will also go in the Challenge.

I am not creating this Challenge for the money. As Alex Hormozi says, now my focus is to get as much feedback as I can, and to improve my product so much that it hasn't any problem. After that, I will focus on promoting more.

I am going to write a PDF book that solves the shaving problem. There is one book that teaches this, on Amazon, but after reading it and studying it, I know that I can make it so much better, so that is what I am aming for. Also, I have in mind creating a video course, more "high ticket".

One thing that I have been thinking of is the "recurring revenue". I am thinking about making a subscription based website that gives access to the video course that I would like to create. But that is only an idea.

That's all for today. Everything that you think about this, or something that you would like to say, I will listen to it thankfully. Have a great day.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...