What's new

Hi, I'm Julio, and I am going to be a millionaire

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Julio

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Dec 1, 2022
Messages
3
Location
Barcelona
Rep Bank
$125
User Power: 67%

Hi everyone,​

My name is Julio, I am 19 years old, and I am from Barcelona, Spain. I am studying Law, but as you might think, it's not the path that I want my career to take.

I want to be a business owner. And, after reading The Millionaire Fastlane some months ago, I had an idea that I am executing right now.

I am going to help men, in the 35-45 year range, with sensitive skin, to be able to shave withouth getting that F*ck*ng razor burn, nicks and ingrown hair. I know that this is a reak problem because my dad had it, I had it, and some friends of mine already have it.

I've been shaving with a safety razor for a long time (+3 years), and I can shave everyday without pain. Money is a thing that I would like to have, but at first I really want to help men achieve that. (This is in no ways spam, I don't even have a finished product yet).

Right now I am writing the scripts for some videos, that will be part of a 4 Week Shave-Without-Pain Challenge. I want to make a free Challenge to attract my ideal clients, for some reasons:
  1. I want to get feedback to improve my teaching as soon as possible;
  2. And I want to provide value and then, at the finish of the Challenge, I want to offer a PDF, as an upsell. (Well elaborated book, improved with the feedback, and with everything that they need).
The next step is to film those, and create some "worksheets" that will be valuable to my clients.

I think I will try to find those ideal clients in Facebook and YouTube, but right now I have decided to worry about that when it's time.

So that's it for now. I have read some "Execution threads". Should I start one?

Thanks to everyone that took time to read this. God Bless You.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan.
O xuamf vjopl vjev zua duamf siqmz vu vjot vjsief op voni xovj qsuhsitt fiveomt og zua moli.
Ov't hsiev vjev zua esi emsiefz veloph edvoup.
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan.
O xuamf vjopl vjev zua duamf siqmz vu vjot vjsief op voni xovj qsuhsitt fiveomt og zua moli.
Ov't hsiev vjev zua esi emsiefz veloph edvoup.
Ziej, vjeplt! Vjot ot pux nz iyidavoup vjsief.

Tu tannoph ov aq: O jewi nz ofie, jimqoph nip tjewoph xovjuav qeop; epf xjev O jewi vu fu ot viedj vjin jux vu ati e tegivz sebus, epf tuni uvjis vuqodt simevif vu ov.​


Tu ges O jewi ati vji cuul 100N$ Uggist, cz Emiy Jusnubo. Ov viedjit zua vjev xjip zua dsievi e pix qsufadv, zua jewi vu neli e motv ug EMM vji qsucmint vjev zuas dmoipvt jewi epf xomm jewi updi vjiz caz zuas qsufadv.

Egvis vjev, zua jewi vu dsievi ep iwip cohhis motv, xjisi zua tumwi IWISZUPI ug vjiti qsucmint op IWISZ XEZ vjev zua dep onehopi. Vjip, zua "Vson & Tvedl" vjuti tumavoupt, epf upmz liiq vjuti vjev qsufadi johj wemai vu zuas dmoipvt.

Tu pux O jewi e motv ug 10 qsucmint vjev O en huoph vu tumwi, simevif vu tjewoph xovjuav qeop xovj e tegivz sebus.

O en xsovoph vji tdsoqvt ug vji wofiut vjev xomm ci e qesv ug e 4 Xiil Djemmiphi vjev O en huoph vu meapdj tuup. O xomm jewi emm ug vjin cz Xifpitfez.

Egvis vjev O en huoph vu sidusf emm ug vjuti, epf vjip O en huoph vu fitohp tuni "xusltjiivt" epf "vinqmevit" vjev xomm emtu hu op vji Djemmiphi.

O en puv dsievoph vjot Djemmiphi gus vji nupiz. Et Emiy Jusnubo tezt, pux nz gudat ot vu hiv et nadj giifcedl et O dep, epf vu onqsuwi nz qsufadv tu nadj vjev ov jetp'v epz qsucmin. Egvis vjev, O xomm gudat up qsunuvoph nusi.

O en huoph vu xsovi e QFG cuul vjev tumwit vji tjewoph qsucmin. Vjisi ot upi cuul vjev viedjit vjot, up Enebup, cav egvis siefoph ov epf tvafzoph ov, O lpux vjev O dep neli ov tu nadj civvis, tu vjev ot xjev O en enoph gus. Emtu, O jewi op nopf dsievoph e wofiu duasti, nusi "johj vodliv".

Upi vjoph vjev O jewi ciip vjoploph ug ot vji "sidassoph siwipai". O en vjoploph ecuav neloph e tactdsoqvoup cetif xictovi vjev howit edditt vu vji wofiu duasti vjev O xuamf moli vu dsievi. Cav vjev ot upmz ep ofie.

Vjev't emm gus vufez. Iwiszvjoph vjev zua vjopl ecuav vjot, us tunivjoph vjev zua xuamf moli vu tez, O xomm motvip vu ov vjeplgammz. Jewi e hsiev fez.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom