The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am from Denmark and kick a$$ at failing!

em1L

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
May 19, 2013
Sweden
I am currently reading the Millionaire fastlane , and thought I might as well check out the forum too. Most of the stuff in the book is pretty basic, but I like the mathematic and scientific angle to the blueprint.

I am currently 28 years old and running 2 business, I am trying very hard to sell one of them, and automize the other one. I have been an entrepreneur all my life, but started my first real business when I was 21.

I am in the travel and event business, and have been selling exclusive sold out tickets including transport for high class events in a niche for more than 7 years now.

The travel business is doing $100k pr year, with a few hours of work pr. week. - I want to get completely rid of the responsibility with this business, evolve and do bigger fastlane business and become completely self efficient and with passive income of the BIG kind.

Past 1.5 years I have been gaining knowledge in the app / games business, and found a passion there. Last summer I quit my full time job, to join the fastlane.

I am currently doing $150 pr. day passively with ads and iAP's for games / apps on iOS, but I am working towards a couple of thousands a day now - the coolest thing is I have the formula, I just need to scale and execute what I have learned - it took 1.5 years of failing, but is finally coming to an end an making sense, and money.

For anyone who is eager to try out the app business, it is a fun and tough business at the same time, but once you nail it there is a lot of cool possibilities.

I am also currently playing around with alibaba and some importing (done some small stuff for our tours with the travel company)

In september I am going backpacking and exploring Asia for 6 months, maybe some cool business ideas / importing ideas evolve on the trip.

Looking forward to dive in much deeper in this forum and learn all the exiting stuff!

Thanks for the opportunity :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

em1L

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
May 19, 2013
Sweden
Tak :)

I saw there were a few others here, I am glad I am not the only Viking on board! :D

em1L

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
May 19, 2013
Sweden

Vick

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
485%
Dec 27, 2012
Toronto
skdujw siw skjw g0v w os0w k

:)

welcome

em1L

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
May 19, 2013
Sweden

MysticalSZ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
May 31, 2013
I am from Denmark and kick a$$ at failing!

Hello,

It's amazing and mind boggling for me to read all these sucess stories. It gives me inspiration even though most of what you wrote above went above my head. Please guide me on how I can be apart of these online businesses. I cant start a business of my own, but I can be a small part of them.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...