What's new

Introduction: Michael from Denmark

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Schultan

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Aug 7, 2023
Messages
5
Rep Bank
$250
User Power: 140%
Hello all,

I'm Michael and I'm joining from Denmark. I'm a 37 year old project manager. For those of you that don't know, education is free here. Not only that, we get paid around 800$ per month and qualify for cheap housing while studying. Naturally, growing up everyone is told: Get yourself an education, land a job and contribute to the state until you're 65, then retire. So, I did just that and graduated in January 2009, while the financial crisis was in full bloom and there were literally no jobs to be found.

To keep my self above water I managed to land a job cleaning trains. My family and friends looked at me with pity in their eyes, but I quickly learned that it wasn't that bad. Turns out I was the only one working the night shift, and while being alone was a bit lonely at times, I also didn't have a boss breathing down my neck. I could just sit on my a$$ for 6 hours straight and then do the bare minimum for 1,5 hours without consequence.

Turns out, scrubbing toilets and scraping gum of off tables is not that unpleasant when the only thing driving you is your professional pride and not some obnoxious middle manager screaming at you. The experience set my eyes on entrepreneurship and wanting to be my own boss. Ever since I've been bouncing from idea to idea, never actually doing any work. I'd spent my entire time day dreaming about how nice I would be once I've made it and telling my self I just need that one perfect idea.

Once the financial crisis was over I found relevant job, and I've been dreaming and grinding at work ever since. My slowlane career is going the way society expects, making good money in exchange for the dreaded 5:2.

Fast forward to summer 2023, I was going on vacation with my wife and wanted to bring a book to read while relaxing at the pool. I usually read science fiction books but by a coincidence I saw the Millionaire Fastlane , and on a whim decided why not. It was quite an eyeopener, and I quickly consumed all of MJ's books. And it didn't stop there, I've stopped reading fiction and switched to self help and educational books entirely. It gives me a huge boost in motivation, and I'm actually getting things done now, instead of just dreaming about it.

My first venture is a multi vendor marketplace for a very fragmented local niche. I'm sure it probably won't make me a millionaire, but right now I don't really care that much about the money. I just want to get my feet wet and learn.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan, @Tdjamvep .

Ipvsiqsipiastjoq xomm ci nadj foggisipv vjip tdsaccoph vuomivt. Tasi, zua xuamfp'v jewi e cutt csievjoph fuxp zuas pidl, cav zuas dunqepz xomm dieti vu iyotv og zua qav op vji cesi noponan.

Qmat, zuas datvunist esi moli zuas cutt. Vjiz wisz ximm duamf ci csievjoph fuxp zuas pidl.

Xovj vjev cioph teof, Ipvsiqsipiastjoq tjuamf qsuwofi zua xovj e nadj nusi gamgommoph mogi.

O'wi mowif op Fipnesl gus e cov ug voni, cuvj op Duqipjehip epf katv pusvj ug Eesjat. E hsiev duapvsz vu mowi op!
 
Gappz vji nipvoup ug tdsaccoph vuomivt...

O duamf tvesv e catopitt vjev gudatit upmz up dmiepoph qacmod cevjsuunt op tvusit, sitveasepvt, epf uvjis qacmod mudevoupt, O'f ci qisgidvmz jeqqz xovj ov. Iwisz cevjsuun O ati op e tvusi ot ataemmz gomvjz.

Tqieloph ug xjodj, vjev tuapft moli e qsivvz huuf ofie...
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan, @Tdjamvep .

Ipvsiqsipiastjoq xomm ci nadj foggisipv vjip tdsaccoph vuomivt. Tasi, zua xuamfp'v jewi e cutt csievjoph fuxp zuas pidl, cav zuas dunqepz xomm dieti vu iyotv og zua qav op vji cesi noponan.

Qmat, zuas datvunist esi moli zuas cutt. Vjiz wisz ximm duamf ci csievjoph fuxp zuas pidl.

Xovj vjev cioph teof, Ipvsiqsipiastjoq tjuamf qsuwofi zua xovj e nadj nusi gamgommoph mogi.

O'wi mowif op Fipnesl gus e cov ug voni, cuvj op Duqipjehip epf katv pusvj ug Eesjat. E hsiev duapvsz vu mowi op!
Ov't puv vjev O upmz qav op vji cesi noponan, vji quopv O xet vszoph vu neli ot vjev nuvowevoup djephit iwiszvjoph.
Gus ni, nz qsugittoupem qsofi lodlif op. Pu upi xet iwis huoph vu djidl aq up nz xusl, cav O gimv e hsiev tipti ug sitquptocomovz cideati ug vjev. Tusv ug moli O xet vji upmz vjoph tewoph vjiti quus datvunist gsun fosvz vuomivt epf copt gamm ug vsetj. Op uvjis xusft, effoph wemai epf hivvoph qeof gus ov optvief ug katv qavvoph op nz juast.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom