The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am buying a new bugatti. And i will post pics.

MorgothBauglir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Dec 23, 2013
Never heard of Haha Lung, that's some cool shit. Thanks man.
Anyway, back to logic. It's perfect. Like math. A is A. 2 + 2 = 4. So, assuming all of that research your'e doing is is fully expansive and allows you to be INTENSELY REALISITIC ABOUT the facts of reality, then you CAN create a recipe for success.
Preach. Accept reality exactly as it is.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Iammelissamoore

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Sep 23, 2014
Trinidad and Tobago
If nothing else in the whole of The Millionaire Fastlane stood out to me, then "Process" and "Action" stood out to me. The importance of creating solutions in 'other' people's lives over my own. Chasing money sends it running faster and further away. 'K, so A Lot stood out to me in the book, initially, I would read and research every success story to death. While that was a beautiful gesture, unless I got my butt up and act, it did nothing for me. With the TMF book and truly understanding the contributions to be made in this big world, I am absolutely focused on acting more than anything else. While I know too that I can add progress posts, I'd feel more comfortable speaking about how I did it when I smash the goals to pieces, that's just for me though. I enjoy all the other progress reports that speak action, it tells me I'm onto something great too.

G

GuestUser113

Damn, I thought only I shit up threads.

Bill-Murray-LOL-GIF.gif

Dicky Dee

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
May 25, 2014
@jockinbox, I appreciate the backup and support. When I wrote these posts, I was in a much different place than I am now. For some reason, I wanted to make sure that I froze the pain I was feeling in history. I was probably also hoping that somewhere on this site, someone would relate with the hate. Judging from responses, I know that I struck a chord.

Posting on this site seems borderline counter-intuitive. Unless you're posting to get advice or find people to work with, I don't see much of a point. One of the prevailing lessons echoed on this site is that action matters over everything else. Bitchin' about your life won't change it. Only making moves will.

Sometimes, you gotta make a couple bands by your lonely. I spent so many nights alone, driving across country to meet important strategic partners, sacrificing countless nights to developing a seamless process - meeting after meeting, intense research session after intense research session - identifying manufacturers, testing product with clients, etc.

One day, I can only hope that some young (or old) hustler reads my posts and can relate. Maybe he or she will feel the same pain, the pain of patience, perhaps a little agony because of all the dumb a$$ doubters.

My posts are for the real hustlers with superstar dreams of private flights and cars that cost a mortgage. Not everyone out there has crazy, extreme dreams. But I know some of you do. I know some of you don't think a BMW M5 is stuntin'. I know some of you have lived through - or are living through - personal situations that might have you feeling as bad I was when I posted some of the stuff in this thread.

I hope that I was honest enough about what I was feeling so that you have an explanation for my future behavior. Nietzsche said out-monster the monster, and the more monsterly the monster you have to out-monster, the more you must master yourself and your weapons to master an opponent. I have come to realize that the worse a situation is, the more you can creatively convert it into something you can work with. The smellier and stinkier the shit is, the sweeter it is when you convert it into sugar.

There's absolutely nothing like the feeling of pulling up to the bank, walking in, and pulling out fist-fulls of fresh, crisp, strapped racks of cash from a hustle you put your blood, sweat and tears into. There it is, in your hands, an objective irrefutable stack of green fun tickets that you can use to reward yourself for all your hard work. There it is, in your hands, all of the proof you'll ever need to show the world that they were wrong, and you were right. There it is, in your hands, all of the power necessary to put yourself in push-to-start whip with 700 horses.

Don't get it twisted. When I say reward, I'm not talking about anything that any of these F*cks in the slow lane can get. All I do is grind. All I do is hustle. If you're reading this, and your shit is f*cked up, get on the grind. That's the only way you RI$E.

Just wondering, how old are you? You remind me of myself when i was between 17-26. I had the same hunger as you and i would destroy any competition i had to reach my goals, i made an ok amount of money roughly 400k in liquid assets by the time i was 24 i bought nice cars, a house, a few investments etc and i thought i was on top of the world.....Then the recession came, business slowed by roughly 60%, lost about 250k in investments, housing prices went to shit etc and it wasnt until i felt this loss where i started to humble myself, i use to hustle my a$$ off for the nice cars, women and houses but then i realized making money only feels good in the long run if you're doing it for the right reasons. Its a great feeling going to the bank and "pulling out a fist full of fresh, crisp, strapped rack of cash" but it was an even better feeling when a couple weeks ago i told my mother she could get teeth implants instead of dentures and it only took me less then a month to save up the extra cash.......All im saying is, do it for the right reasons and provide value for your customers, in the long run you can look back at your life and say you made a bit of difference in this world.

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
cmon then lets see this Veyron!

Bugatti sold the last new Veyron, A Grand Sport Vitesse, in February 2015.
The Chiron is not yet available for delivery, only deposits. Nobody can buy a new Bugatti and post pictures right now. But there will be another opportunity in the future.

For reference, the Veyron had not only a $1.85M price tag to drive it off the lot, but annual service fees, insurance, and upkeep of at least $60,000. According to the CEO of Bugatti, it's so expensive to own and operate that the average owner also owns around 80 other cars, 3 aircraft (yes), and a yacht. I bet he's not talking about 80 Dodge Neons, three Cessnas, and a 16' sailboat either. So it'd have to take a long time to get there, right?

This thread was started in August 2013, about three years ago. Since that time, the app QuizUp was created, with a valuation of $22,000,000. The health insurance company "Oscar" also launched with a view towards disrupting the BS in that very old industry. As of February of this year, it is valued at $2,700,000,000 after just closing a $400,000,000 funding round. Soylent, a meal replacement drink that tastes like gravel and the water from a can of corn and is literally named after a sci-fi diet consisting of ground up human bodies, went from crowd funding campaign to current $100,000,000 valuation since 2013. A few months before this thread was started, another user started a thread on TMF INSIDERS with no fanfare, no bold proclamations, and no certainty, but a clear plan and a lot of fortitude. He didn't get a Veyron, but he just bought an R8.

I hope this thread keeps getting bumped forever, because it teaches a very important lesson:

Big goals, big declarations and big dreams are a big waste of time.

Somebody else bought a Bugatti and posted the pics and they did it in the time since this thread was posted, while we were mangling Nietzsche and spamming rap videos.

Last edited:

king156

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Feb 26, 2016
Bugatti sold the last new Veyron, A Grand Sport Vitesse, in February 2015. The Chiron is not yet available for delivery, only deposits. Nobody can buy a new Bugatti and post pictures right now. But there will be another opportunity in the future.

For reference, the Veyron had not only a $1.85M price tag to drive it off the lot, but annual service fees, insurance, and upkeep of at least $60,000. According to the CEO of Bugatti, it's so expensive to own and operate that the average owner also owns around 80 other cars, 3 aircraft (yes), and a yacht. I bet he's not talking about 80 Dodge Neons, three Cessnas, and a 16' sailboat either. So it'd have to take a long time to get there, right?

This thread was started in August 2013, about three years ago. Since that time, the app QuizUp was created, with a valuation of $22,000,000. The health insurance company "Oscar" also launched with a view towards disrupting the BS in that very old industry. As of February of this year, it is valued at 2,700,000,000,000 after just closing a $400,000,000 funding round. Soylent, a meal replacement drink that tastes like gravel and the water from a can of corn, went from crowd funding campaign to current $100,000,000 valuation since 2013. A few months before this thread was started, another user started a thread on TMF INSIDERS with no fanfare, no bold proclamations, and no certainty, but a clear plan and a lot of fortitude. He didn't get a Veyron, but he just bought an R8.

I hope this thread keeps getting bumped forever, because it teaches a very important lesson:

Somebody else bought a Bugatti and posted the pics and they did it in the time since this thread was posted, while we were mangling Nietzsche and spamming rap videos.
Aww!

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
lol @Ubermensch

lol @Ubermensch for being crazy.

lol @Ubermensch for being in love with Ayn Rand, even though she is dead.

lol @Ubermensch for leading with action.

lol @Ubermensch and how he is the Zarasthustra of this forum.

lol @Ubermensch for pushing beyond his limits.

lol @Ubermensch for always quoting, always reading, always studying Robert Greene.

lol @Ubermensch and Dr. HAHA Lung.

lol @Ubermensch and Spartacus.

lol @Ubermensch and Cesare Borgia.

lol @Ubermensch and Genghis Kahn.

lol @Ubermensch for speaking in the third person.

lol @Ubermensch for believing that he is the one.

LOL @Ubermensch tags himself, because only @Ubermensch can keep up with himself!

lol @Ubermensch dances the money dance.

lol @Ubermensch laughs all the way to the bank.

lol @Ubermensch is in love with money.

lol @Ubermensch got his superpowers back...

lol @Ubermensch

Last edited:

welshmin

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Feb 4, 2016
Brisbane, Australia
lol @Ubermensch

lol @Ubermensch for always quoting, always reading, always studying Robert Greene.

lol @Ubermensch for speaking int he third person.

lol @Ubermensch

Holy crap. That video. Everything just clicked for me.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
big words coming from you, what the F*ck have you done with your life?

so you have nothing and you spend all day on the forums on threads such as
"Do you drink instant coffee?"

maybe if you werent on here all the time calling people "mentally unstable" you would actually have accomplished something & wouldnt be so far behind

You sound like Cory & he failed miserably. Again what have you done?

so you pour your heart out on an internet forum and then go and call Uber mentally unstable LOL

Is this not motivation?
Do you not want more?
Are you happy with this?

Anyone on here can sit behind their fancy keyboard & flame away, send me a link to your progress page when you actually accomplish something ill be the first to drop a like

Here's a sample of what Uber has done
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/how-i-made-185-000-00-in-a-week.53420/
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...x-figure-deals-in-the-past-three-weeks.48673/
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...-4-sales-reps-and-smoking-weed-all-day.53560/

One day, we'll have to show the world how mapped out our long-term plans years ago...

Appreciate the support and respect...

You are also a real and true hustler.

Last edited by a moderator:

Evil_Jester

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
May 25, 2015
Dallas, TX
lol @Ubermensch

LOL @Ubermensch tags himself, because only @Ubermensch can keep up with himself!

lol @Ubermensch

I have been slowly re-reading a little 48 laws of power everyday. I'm a lot more conscious with my interactions with people/coworkers now. I don't divulge information unless they ask. I ask the right questions and listen carefully. There are a lot of references that you can learn from and use to make future decisions. Learn from people's mistakes to avoid making them yourself.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
I have been slowly re-reading a little 48 laws of power everyday. I'm a lot more conscious with my interactions with people/coworkers now. I don't divulge information unless they ask. I ask the right questions and listen carefully. There are a lot of references that you can learn from and use to make future decisions. Learn from people's mistakes to avoid making them yourself.

@Thiago Machado
@S&P
@ChasingPaper
@Kingmaker
@axiom

He thinks I should read 48 Laws, guys. lmfao

TKDTyler

The Tea Guy
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Aug 25, 2014
lol @Ubermensch

lol @Ubermensch

Not sure who I like more. @Ubermensch or Kanye west

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Bugatti sold the last new Veyron, A Grand Sport Vitesse, in February 2015. The Chiron is not yet available for delivery, only deposits. Nobody can buy a new Bugatti and post pictures right now. But there will be another opportunity in the future.

This thread was started in August 2013, about three years ago. Since that time, the app QuizUp was created, with a valuation of $22,000,000. The health insurance company "Oscar" also launched with a view towards disrupting the BS in that very old industry. As of February of this year, it is valued at $2,700,000,000 after just closing a $400,000,000 funding round. Soylent, a meal replacement drink that tastes like gravel and the water from a can of corn and is literally named after a sci-fi diet consisting of ground up human bodies, went from crowd funding campaign to current $100,000,000 valuation since 2013. A few months before this thread was started, another user started a thread on TMF INSIDERS with no fanfare, no bold proclamations, and no certainty, but a clear plan and a lot of fortitude. He didn't get a Veyron, but he just bought an R8.

I love this.

It's so much better than any of GrumpyCat's/Rich Kid's or posts from the @theag

At least @RHL can put together sentences at least half as well as he can put profit together.

However, whilst we're on the subject of me "mangling Nietzsche," I'd like to politely point out that I do much better at mangling your strangled Western reasoning.

Ah, perhaps you will pretend that this did not happen, which isn't surprising, because as I had to teach @Kung Fu Steve - with @Mattie astutely watching (and laughing) - the West doesn't always look at "the end game."

The misguided strategies and thinking of the west gets the west into a lot of nasty situations.

Anyway, my point is simply that this game is a long one, this game of big money.

You may think that @Ubermensch mangles. @Ubermensch does not mangle. @Ubermensch strangles.

@Ubermensch is a killer, killin' the game, RI$IN' to the top, whether you like it or not!

@Ubermensch enjoyed typing this post very much. @RHL should hate on @Ubermensch more often.

@Ubermensch knows that you think that you are smarter than @Ubermensch

@Ubermensch knows you are not.

@Ubermensch always wins.

Remember that.

RIP, Bobby Fischer.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
How many on this post are millionaires?

Probably more than you realize. (And they aren't the ones posting rap videos as some type of evidentiary device.)

BostonHusky

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Mar 13, 2015
I don't even know what exactly people's problems are here, but I just really wanted to talk about this particular topic.

Why do you guys even share those rap videos? What does it do for you?

You, @Ubermensch , accuse others of conducting "Western reasoning," and then you share rap videos that literally epitomize the very "Western reasoning" you're throwing shit on.

From what I have read throughout this thread, I've gathered that you're fixated on earning a substantial amount of money for the sole reason of proving others wrong, and to be condescending towards them after they have disappointed you.

You, and @ChasingPaper (hell, even that nickname tells me everything I need to know,) are showing that you only care about money and nothing else in this world by sharing those videos. I think that's your intention.

Listen, dude, that's wrong. I don't say that something's wrong with such certainty often. But THAT, is wrong. That kind of mindset is going to plunge you very deep into depression (and from what I've read, you're already there.) Let go of the narcissism, and as I've read on a post from @SinisterLex before, love people for the sole reason of loving them. Someone wronged you? Forgive it. You'll be dead in 60 years. It won't matter.

The people you forgive will only then feel smaller under you: because you'll have been the bigger person. Trust me. I've experienced it. And, most importantly, if you love person for no reason, you'll always have people by your side.

And I've learned, through rather difficult paths, that having people by your side is all it comes down to. Both emotionally, and business-wise.

Let go. We're all striving to be happy. This whole thread is pointless, and even though it's been years since you've posted this thread, I don't think you've emotionally improved.

Please don't respond to me. I say this because I know that you're going to refute the things I've said. Try this for me: let it go. Just take it, think about it logically, and try not saying anything.

And believe me when I say this: the ONLY reason I've taken 10 minutes out of my day to type this down was for your very own good. I don't get anything out of this, but I really think that you have some issues you need to work out.

Good luck, and feel free to reach out through PM if you'd like to talk about whatever's bothering you, emotionally.

NetBorn

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Mar 25, 2016
I don't care who's a millionaire here, I have impression not many would be able to climb back if they lose it all - the ones that would stay healthy and wealthy in the long run - for life. What is their essence ...

ChasingPaper

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 7, 2014
Probably more than you realize. (And they aren't the ones posting rap videos as some type of evidentiary device.)
I'm referring to the ones commenting hate on this post. There are millionaires on this forum, I know of at least a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Maybe I'm missing something and I probably shouldn't say anything since I've blocked quite a few of the people in this thread.... but is there some reason this thread was revived?

Nothing but trash talk and craziness. Don't think I've missed any profound statements that help the community but I'm not the official [HASHTAG]#landfill[/HASHTAG] commissioner :D

ChasingPaper

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 7, 2014
I don't even know what exactly people's problems are here, but I just really wanted to talk about this particular topic.

Why do you guys even share those rap videos? What does it do for you?

You, @Ubermensch , accuse others of conducting "Western reasoning," and then you share rap videos that literally epitomize the very "Western reasoning" you're throwing shit on.

From what I have read throughout this thread, I've gathered that you're fixated on earning a substantial amount of money for the sole reason of proving others wrong, and to be condescending towards them after they have disappointed you.

You, and @ChasingPaper (hell, even that nickname tells me everything I need to know,) are showing that you only care about money and nothing else in this world by sharing those videos. I think that's your intention.

Listen, dude, that's wrong. I don't say that something's wrong with such certainty often. But THAT, is wrong. That kind of mindset is going to plunge you very deep into depression (and from what I've read, you're already there.) Let go of the narcissism, and as I've read on a post from @SinisterLex before, love people for the sole reason of loving them. Someone wronged you? Forgive it. You'll be dead in 60 years. It won't matter.

The people you forgive will only then feel smaller under you: because you'll have been the bigger person. Trust me. I've experienced it. And, most importantly, if you love person for no reason, you'll always have people by your side.

And I've learned, through rather difficult paths, that having people by your side is all it comes down to. Both emotionally, and business-wise.

Let go. We're all striving to be happy. This whole thread is pointless, and even though it's been years since you've posted this thread, I don't think you've emotionally improved.

Please don't respond to me. I say this because I know that you're going to refute the things I've said. Try this for me: let it go. Just take it, think about it logically, and try not saying anything.

And believe me when I say this: the ONLY reason I've taken 10 minutes out of my day to type this down was for your very own good. I don't get anything out of this, but I really think that you have some issues you need to work out.

Good luck, and feel free to reach out through PM if you'd like to talk about whatever's bothering you, emotionally.
Don't pretend you know me, you don't. You want to play a psychologist then go somewhere else. This forum is about getting money, and how do you do that? You provide value to people. I enjoy helping people and am actually grinding so I can retire by 30 and do what I really want to do (protect people, most likely in a law enforcement position such as a police officer). I'm not depressed, don't get mad because I called out the haters in this thread. It seems your one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.