The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am buying a new bugatti. And i will post pics.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Telling people to chill out then encouraging anger? I'm noticing a contradiction here, lol.

If you have anger now there's a good chance you'll have it when you have three bugatti's. Enjoy the ride, the people you're trying to prove wrong don't care about you and never will. The anger only hurts yourself.
Life is hard enough as it is.

'Cause you don't get it. Broski does.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

oldscool

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 20, 2011
your internet
Time will tell.

1347945481145.gif

This thread we could go back and forth and joke and take jabs, but, all that really counts is RESULTS. Michael Jordan used haters as motivators, and, if there weren't any he would make some up.
Former billionaire bill bartmann says when you got people you want to get back at, put their name down on a 3x5 card. He did it with his now, sister-in-law,(he dont ever want her to be right about all the things she said about him before he got his act together,He said she got him through law school, and, didnt know it until the article was printed in forbes,lol).

On the other hand, Lebron is a forgiving type, but, what they all have in common is RESULTS. I believe you can get to your goals there is just a philosophical difference of you getting there. Thats fine. Somebody will be right, and, somebody will be wrong.

However, to be fair I dont think non of the examples above were as angry as you. Though, different styles work for different people(nobody here has a crystal ball). We will see. Got a deadline for the bugatti? summer 2015/2016 maybe?

P.S. Bill lost all his money due to a criminal investigation from his partners impropriety's that he knew nothing about. Though, he somewhat bounced back. Currently, Bill makes 10 million a year with a new company doing what he was doing with his partner.

Last edited:

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
I recently heard that the Japanese hot-dog heating champion dude didn't set a goal for himself, like 25, 26, or 27 hot dogs. He approached the problem scientifically, wanting to figure out the best way to do it. He didn't care about an exact figure. That's where I'm at. I'm focused on dominating my industry. Period.

Not sure about a deadline for the Bugatti. Could be later this year. Could be next. All I know is that the opportunity I have my hands on now is scaleable. I'm filling a massive need. The barrier of entry is high and difficult. And I'm focused as hell.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Big declarations mean nothing. Big action is impressive. Time will tell.

You've been here five years, mostly in the shadows. It's time to either put up or shut up.

Make it happen. Looking forward to your victory pictures.

Mostly in the shadows...

HAHA... Well said, Vigilante.

In the shadows, hustling at ALL hours. Day and Night. In the light and in the dark.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
In reference to what MJ said:

I knew a guy who was a millionaire. He had anywhere from $150K to $210K per MONTH coming in, whether or not he would get out of bed.

Had his longtime friend managing his estate. He never did any work himself.

This guy would literally buy a new Benz because he decided that day that he wanted a new one. Oh yeah, all were AMG models.

Could travel anywhere in the world. At any time.

Would go to any restaurant and spend $200 even if it was only him and someone else eating.

Was probably the unhappiest person I've ever seen or heard of.

Alienated his family, friends, even his wife.

Because he was an a**hole to most people, most people didn't like him, and he never formed any meaningful relationships.

He would overly indulge in food because he could.

He ended up dying with pretty much no friends, no kids, despised by his family, being handed divorce papers, 150 lbs overweight, and overall no positive legacy.
He was so overweight and had such poor health, that he couldn't even drive or enjoy most of his cars; or go anywhere or enjoy anything. He liked going to ride motorcycles with my dad, but eventually couldn't do it anymore.

I never believed that money could make a person completely happy, but his story completely made any thoughts that it could void in my mind.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
And as others have said, you sound incredibly mental unstable. Probably the worst thing that could happen to you is gaining wealth, and carrying out your debauchery on a greater scale. If I were you, take some of that money you invested in your business, and get some therapy.
Get clean and sober. You think a drug problem is going to get any better if you're rich?

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 8, 2014
Miami, FL
And as others have said, you sound incredibly mental unstable. Probably the worst thing that could happen to you is gaining wealth, and carrying out your debauchery on a greater scale. If I were you, take some of that money you invested in your business, and get some therapy.
Get clean and sober. You think a drug problem is going to get any better if you're rich?

big words coming from you, what the F*ck have you done with your life?

So, I'm getting a job now to get a car, my own place, etc.

so you have nothing and you spend all day on the forums on threads such as
"Do you drink instant coffee?"
I don't drink it a lot, but coffee is coffee. If it's what's available, I'll drink it.

But I'm tired of feeling so behind everyone else and being stuck where I am

maybe if you werent on here all the time calling people "mentally unstable" you would actually have accomplished something & wouldnt be so far behind

But I know for AN ABSOLUTE FACT that I will AT LEAST be a fastlane millionaire before I turn 25

You sound like Cory & he failed miserably. Again what have you done?

I actually had tears in my eyes as I wrote this.

so you pour your heart out on an internet forum and then go and call Uber mentally unstable LOL

I'm pretty much broke at the moment, and I've made very little money from my busines

Is this not motivation?
Do you not want more?
Are you happy with this?

Anyone on here can sit behind their fancy keyboard & flame away, send me a link to your progress page when you actually accomplish something ill be the first to drop a like

Here's a sample of what Uber has done
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/how-i-made-185-000-00-in-a-week.53420/
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...x-figure-deals-in-the-past-three-weeks.48673/
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...-4-sales-reps-and-smoking-weed-all-day.53560/

Last edited by a moderator:

Writer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Aug 26, 2014
Texas. (Mars during summer)
I
He ended up dying with pretty much no friends, no kids, despised by his family, being handed divorce papers, 150 lbs overweight, and overall no positive legacy.

He would've ended up alone anyways. Being rich doesn't automatically mean being a jerk. He was likely a jerk and money couldn't change that. At most being rich made the symptoms worse. And trust me, a lot of poor people die alone every day. I saw that while volunteering driving the elderly. Those poor guys could barely afford anything, and they were so happy to see us driving them to the grocery store. Most of them told us that their kids never visited, that former colleagues either died or went their way and their spouses either died or divorced them.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh

maybe if you werent on here all the time calling people "mentally unstable" you would actually have accomplished something & wouldnt be so far behind

so you pour your heart out on an internet forum and then go and call Uber mentally unstable LOL

Is this not motivation?
Do you not want more?
Are you happy with this?

Anyone on here can sit behind their fancy keyboard & flame away, send me a link to your progress page when you actually accomplish something ill be the first to drop a like

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/how-i-made-185-000-00-in-a-week.53420/
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...x-figure-deals-in-the-past-three-weeks.48673/
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...-4-sales-reps-and-smoking-weed-all-day.53560/
You went through a bunch of my posts that aren't even relevant to try to discredit me, and you're saying I'm the one who's not doing shit with my life?
Get your head out of your a$$ so I can explain something to you, you little shit.

Many witnesses here can note that Uber claimed he was willing to commit homicide if his ambitions failed. Meaning randomly shooting people just because they looked wealthy. That's not mentally unstable to you? Screw your head on properly you F*cking tard.
Notice not one thing I said was insulting. If he had said that in real life around a bunch of strangers, he would be locked up and institutionalized as we speak.

And yes, even a half-wit like yourself could understand that drugs and alcohol will F*ck your life up, and it gets worse when you have money. Don't believe me? Ask some people. Oh wait don't know anyone because they won't explain anything to someone with your pathetic sense of logic?

We all have problems. I myself have plenty. But maybe when you turn 9 and ask mommy and daddy for life for your birthday, you'll understand that no one really gives two shits about why you cry yourself to sleep, all that matters is that you do shit about it.

P.S. If you still think I'm out of line, bend over and bite yor dick off so that no one else on this earth can be tainted by your genetics you moron.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
He would've ended up alone anyways. Being rich doesn't automatically mean being a jerk. He was likely a jerk and money couldn't change that. At most being rich made the symptoms worse. And trust me, a lot of poor people die alone every day. I saw that while volunteering driving the elderly. Those poor guys could barely afford anything, and they were so happy to see us driving them to the grocery store. Most of them told us that their kids never visited, that former colleagues either died or went their way and their spouses either died or divorced them.
True, but I think you may have missed my point.
Uber is saying that money will get him friends and a good relationships. I was merely stating that money won't bring you lasting happiness. Does it bring comfort? Yes. Will more people be around you because you have money? Probably. Can you have more fun with money? If you hobbies are expensive, then yes.
Obviously though, if a person is going to be miserable either way, it's better to be rich. People who are rich statistically are more likely to be satisfied with their lives. But, if a person wants healthier relationships and more self-actualization, I think they should seek those things first rather than being bitter and expecting money is a magic potion that will change everything.

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 8, 2014
Miami, FL
You went through a bunch of my posts that aren't even relevant to try to discredit me, and you're saying I'm the one who's not doing shit with my life?
Get your head out of your a$$ so I can explain something to you, you little shit.

Many witnesses here can note that Uber claimed he was willing to commit homicide if his ambitions failed. Meaning randomly shooting people just because they looked wealthy. That's not mentally unstable to you? Screw your head on properly you F*cking tard.
Notice not one thing I said was insulting. If he had said that in real life around a bunch of strangers, he would be locked up and institutionalized as we speak.

And yes, even a half-wit like yourself could understand that drugs and alcohol will F*ck your life up, and it gets worse when you have money. Don't believe me? Ask some people. Oh wait don't know anyone because they won't explain anything to someone with your pathetic sense of logic?

We all have problems. I myself have plenty. But maybe when you turn 9 and ask mommy and daddy for life for your birthday, you'll understand that no one really gives two shits about why you cry yourself to sleep, all that matters is that you do shit about it.

P.S. If you still think I'm out of line, bend over and bite yor dick off so that no one else on this earth can be tainted by your genetics you moron.

421336_031.jpg

new-wolf-of-wall-street-trailer-leonardo-dicaprio-is-the-wealthiest-stockbroker-in-the-world.jpg

Emanuel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 23, 2014
USA

We don't talk like this around here. Grow up NinjaKID.

If you can't take light criticism, you won't get far on the fastlane.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
We don't talk like this around here. Grow up NinjaKID.

If you can't take light criticism, you won't get far on the fastlane.
I take light criticism from people all the time.
However, I'm not the best insult taker.
By the way, here's some "light criticism": you sound like a soccer mom.

To other fastlaners here, I apologize if my comment offended you. I know this isn't 8 Mile, but I find it disrespectful when I share many things I'm not completely comfortable with to other decent people here, and dude wants to start playground drama. So I felt like chewing him out. But in the future I'll try to show restraint.

To Uber, I didn't mean what I said as an insult, but I seriously think you need help man. For your own sake. Living in a way where you hate everyone around you and have an obsession with money so you can get revenge is a truly crummy life.

Last edited:

SYK

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Mar 24, 2014
Well done on the modicum of contrition, aside from the pathetic "soccer mom" comment. This is one of the few forums on the internet that hasn't degenerated into futile ad hominem attacks. Let's keep it that way.

Kid Money

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 1, 2012
In reference to what MJ said:

I knew a guy who was a millionaire. He had anywhere from $150K to $210K per MONTH coming in, whether or not he would get out of bed.

Had his longtime friend managing his estate. He never did any work himself.

This guy would literally buy a new Benz because he decided that day that he wanted a new one. Oh yeah, all were AMG models.

Could travel anywhere in the world. At any time.

Would go to any restaurant and spend $200 even if it was only him and someone else eating.

Was probably the unhappiest person I've ever seen or heard of.

Alienated his family, friends, even his wife.

Because he was an a**hole to most people, most people didn't like him, and he never formed any meaningful relationships.

He would overly indulge in food because he could.

He was so overweight and had such poor health, that he couldn't even drive or enjoy most of his cars; or go anywhere or enjoy anything. He liked going to ride motorcycles with my dad, but eventually couldn't do it anymore.

I never believed that money could make a person completely happy, but his story completely made any thoughts that it could void in my mind.

You sound like my old best friend that took the other fork in the road. The road of mediocrity. Slowlane. Dead ends. I have myself surrounded by many multi-millionaires and I would say 9/10 of them are probably more happy than you are ( based on the way you talk on here and they would never stoop to your level) . I even know a billionaire and his son that is worth around 50-100 million. Another worth around 250M- software. My brother is a millionaire. 1.8 million in real estate alone. Life is fantastic on so many levels for all of them. You see, most people love to hit on nothing but the worst in rich people and their lives. Like we dont all argue and push and pull. WE'RE ALL HUMANS! Ive noticed a lot of talkers on here who bring others down and are the ones who start the shit talking. Who the hell are you to determine if some other man is to have a fortune? Lol get outta here.

To UBER: Get it bro. Kill it! Smash it out of the park and never listen to the negativity-more of that floating around than positivity.

25 years old
6 figures/MO
kids-0
Life-In check
Estimated liquid millionaire age-26
F**** to give-0

AubreyJ

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 26, 2014
Plano, TX
Everyone always says "money won't buy you happiness" and though I do agree with this, I think that the term is flawed. Every single time this phrase is brought up, it is paired with some story about some miserable millionaire. But the fact of the matter is, there are miserable people everywhere- there are miserable poor people, middle class, and of course, wealthy people. But just because you are unhappy at the moment, that doesn't mean you shouldn't at least try to reach your goals- and in the case of this thread, buying a Bugatti

constantin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
May 17, 2014
Harrisburg,PA
Many witnesses here can note that Uber claimed he was willing to commit homicide if his ambitions failed. Meaning randomly shooting people just because they looked wealthy. That's not mentally unstable to you?
i dont think that's what he meant nor was it what he intented to give off as the message. im not condoning what he said but when tough times come around and you have nothing you go into survival mode and it's a eat or be eaten mentality that you gain. im not saying what he said was perfectly fine but the way you made it out makes it seem kinda like you have a sheltered mentality.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
You sound like my old best friend that took the other fork in the road. The road of mediocrity. Slowlane. Dead ends. I have myself surrounded by many multi-millionaires and I would say 9/10 of them are probably more happy than you are ( based on the way you talk on here and they would never stoop to your level) . I even know a billionaire and his son that is worth around 50-100 million. Another worth around 250M- software. My brother is a millionaire. 1.8 million in real estate alone. Life is fantastic on so many levels for all of them. You see, most people love to hit on nothing but the worst in rich people and their lives. Like we dont all argue and push and pull. WE'RE ALL HUMANS! Ive noticed a lot of talkers on here who bring others down and are the ones who start the shit talking. Who the hell are you to determine if some other man is to have a fortune? Lol get outta here.

To UBER: Get it bro. Kill it! Smash it out of the park and never listen to the negativity-more of that floating around than positivity.

25 years old
6 figures/MO
kids-0
Life-In check
Estimated liquid millionaire age-26
F**** to give-0
Once again, someone who completely missed the point

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Well done on the modicum of contrition, aside from the pathetic "soccer mom" comment. This is one of the few forums on the internet that hasn't degenerated into futile ad hominem attacks. Let's keep it that way.
I just read your comment out to my friends, and we burst out laughing at you.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

I understand your emotion, but nobody wants to read this type of emotional, aggressive response. You had several valid points that could have been addressed absent the venom and language choices. Please hold yourself to a higher standard so that we don't have to.

Everyone chill out.

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago

Is this not motivation?
Do you not want more?
Are you happy with this?

@jockinbox, I appreciate the backup and support. When I wrote these posts, I was in a much different place than I am now. For some reason, I wanted to make sure that I froze the pain I was feeling in history. I was probably also hoping that somewhere on this site, someone would relate with the hate. Judging from responses, I know that I struck a chord.

Posting on this site seems borderline counter-intuitive. Unless you're posting to get advice or find people to work with, I don't see much of a point. One of the prevailing lessons echoed on this site is that action matters over everything else. Bitchin' about your life won't change it. Only making moves will.

Sometimes, you gotta make a couple bands by your lonely. I spent so many nights alone, driving across country to meet important strategic partners, sacrificing countless nights to developing a seamless process - meeting after meeting, intense research session after intense research session - identifying manufacturers, testing product with clients, etc.

One day, I can only hope that some young (or old) hustler reads my posts and can relate. Maybe he or she will feel the same pain, the pain of patience, perhaps a little agony because of all the dumb a$$ doubters.

My posts are for the real hustlers with superstar dreams of private flights and cars that cost a mortgage. Not everyone out there has crazy, extreme dreams. But I know some of you do. I know some of you don't think a BMW M5 is stuntin'. I know some of you have lived through - or are living through - personal situations that might have you feeling as bad I was when I posted some of the stuff in this thread.

I hope that I was honest enough about what I was feeling so that you have an explanation for my future behavior. Nietzsche said out-monster the monster, and the more monsterly the monster you have to out-monster, the more you must master yourself and your weapons to master an opponent. I have come to realize that the worse a situation is, the more you can creatively convert it into something you can work with. The smellier and stinkier the shit is, the sweeter it is when you convert it into sugar.

There's absolutely nothing like the feeling of pulling up to the bank, walking in, and pulling out fist-fulls of fresh, crisp, strapped racks of cash from a hustle you put your blood, sweat and tears into. There it is, in your hands, an objective irrefutable stack of green fun tickets that you can use to reward yourself for all your hard work. There it is, in your hands, all of the proof you'll ever need to show the world that they were wrong, and you were right. There it is, in your hands, all of the power necessary to put yourself in push-to-start whip with 700 horses.

Don't get it twisted. When I say reward, I'm not talking about anything that any of these F*cks in the slow lane can get. All I do is grind. All I do is hustle. If you're reading this, and your shit is f*cked up, get on the grind. That's the only way you RI$E.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Big declarations mean nothing. Big action is impressive. Time will tell.

You've been here five years, mostly in the shadows. It's time to either put up or shut up.

Make it happen. Looking forward to your victory pictures.

Oh, you gonna get em, brother.

Heh-heh-heh...

Tic toc...

That's the sound the clock makes...

As the countdown to wretched F*ckin' glory approaches ZERO...

@FastlaneTiger

I see you take my music suggestions. Well, there you go.

Betch NEVER heard no fire like THIS before, eh Tiger?

Let me explain this in terms that you will understand, because you are very good at math, just as I was when I was your age.

The laws of logic are...

Well, Ayn Rand would tell you that logic is the Art of Non-contradiction, which is why she gives positive nods to only two philosophers: Aristotle, and...

Nietzsche.

Anyway, back to logic. It's perfect. Like math. A is A. 2 + 2 = 4. So, assuming all of that research your'e doing is is fully expansive and allows you to be INTENSELY REALISITIC ABOUT the facts of reality, then you CAN create a recipe for success.

Study Game Theory. Read Dr. HAHA Lung. Read every word written by Robert Greene.

CHECK OUT MJ'S ONLINE DECISION-MAKING TOOL. Bet you didn't know about that thing.

Jesus. I gotta stop givin' all this away for free. No more free Randy! lolz

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.