The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am a billionaire

goldminer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Feb 19, 2024
i will become a billionaire in the next 10 years .
nope , but for me it is
i am a young solopreneur
who just escaped and is on a fastlane
wait
am i the only one walking on a fastlane , i was walking now i am running on the fastlane
but what is the use of running i will soon get tired
instead i came here to ask for a lift with fastlaners
if i dont get any lift , i will soon make my own car
i know you didn't understand shit but i am desperate abut becoming rich , in terms of wealth, health and happiness
i am sure u guys will help me

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
i know you didn't understand shit but i am desperate abut becoming rich , in terms of wealth, health and happiness

Well this post made you exactly 0% closer.

Is there a plan other than poor proclamations made on the internet?

jokul

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Feb 11, 2024
beijing
You don't have sidewalk ,Not to mention anything else.
“Wealth is a process, not a result” —— MJ DeMarco
good luck.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
nope , but for me it is
i am a young solopreneur
wait
am i the only one walking on a fastlane , i was walking now i am running on the fastlane
Are you going to learn basic grammar on this epic journey too? Name a billionaire that doesn't know how type a coherent sentence.

This is particularly egregious in 2024 with countless tools that can literally do it for you.

Sirrom

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
374%
Dec 5, 2020
Hey Goldminer,

Don’t let others put you down. You remind me of the 17yr old me that was, high as a kite, razing with ambition rambling to myself on how I would become a millionaire before X-age.

Try to use the fire in you towards action. Less talking and declaring, more smart thinking and executing.

Ditch the giant ballzy goals. Having extreme goals will give you a lot of stress and you will never feel satisfied in life. 1/m a year on your 30th is great. You don’t need to become a billionaire at 30 to be a boss player in life.

Also: your post is not really how things go right here. I recommend you to read through all the gold threads on the forum. Ans especially the thread on how to get the most out of this forum. This is a place for entrepreneurs to share stories, successes, problems and to make connections. Rambling in a post on how you are going to become a billionaire is not going to help anyone here.

I think most of us have been in your place kid. Read MJ’s books, read 88 the narrow road from Felix Dennis and then get into action. If you’re very young then get a job in sales. If you’re a bit older then start your own business and learn as much as possible to capitalize when you’re older.

Goodluck buddy.

goldminer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Feb 19, 2024
Well this post made you exactly 0% closer.

Is there a plan other than poor proclamations made on the internet?
i do have a plan and i am following it but often i find myself distracted
i am working on it day and night actually i make content on social media platforms
Hey Goldminer,

Don’t let others put you down. You remind me of the 17yr old me that was, high as a kite, razing with ambition rambling to myself on how I would become a millionaire before X-age.

Try to use the fire in you towards action. Less talking and declaring, more smart thinking and executing.

Ditch the giant ballzy goals. Having extreme goals will give you a lot of stress and you will never feel satisfied in life. 1/m a year on your 30th is great. You don’t need to become a billionaire at 30 to be a boss player in life.

Also: your post is not really how things go right here. I recommend you to read through all the gold threads on the forum. Ans especially the thread on how to get the most out of this forum. This is a place for entrepreneurs to share stories, successes, problems and to make connections. Rambling in a post on how you are going to become a billionaire is not going to help anyone here.

I think most of us have been in your place kid. Read MJ’s books, read 88 the narrow road from Felix Dennis and then get into action. If you’re very young then get a job in sales. If you’re a bit older then start your own business and learn as much as possible to capitalize when you’re older.

Goodluck buddy.
thanks , i will sure

goldminer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Feb 19, 2024
This thread is proof that INSIDERS is worth the money :D

This thread is proof that INSIDERS is worth the money :D
hey i am really sorry that i dissapointed you , actually this thread was my first thread and i am new this community, i started a new thread regarding to a challenge for making money by content , you can see it at social media tag

marshimus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Feb 14, 2024
Everything about this post screams that you don’t “get it” you’re just chasing money.

Spend more than 5 minutes reading this forum and you know it’s about the process and developing and sharing something that solves a problem and delivers value.

I also get that English likely isn’t your first language and perhaps your enthusiasm to start learning the Fastlane has just been poorly conveyed.

If you’re all about money, work in a bank

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
hey i am really sorry that i dissapointed you , actually this thread was my first thread and i am new this community, i started a new thread regarding to a challenge for making money by content , you can see it at social media tag
Well now I kinda want to see what your youtube videos are like. Because based on your communications skills in this thread, I can only imagine what the quality of the videos must be like.

goldminer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Feb 19, 2024
Well now I kinda want to see what your youtube videos are like. Because based on your communications skills in this thread, I can only imagine what the quality of the videos must be like.
You can search my channel handle @doxstories I make documentaries, well I will make documentaries. This channel is brand new only 3 days old, and there are only 3-4 short videos uploaded.
I am actually doing challenge related to making money with content in the next 120 days and updating my progress daily. You check that out too

goldminer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Feb 19, 2024
Everything about this post screams that you don’t “get it” you’re just chasing money.

Spend more than 5 minutes reading this forum and you know it’s about the process and developing and sharing something that solves a problem and delivers value.

I also get that English likely isn’t your first language and perhaps your enthusiasm to start learning the Fastlane has just been poorly conveyed.

If you’re all about money, work in a bank
I am really sorry I disappointed you and this community, and thanks for reviewing my mistakes

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
You can search my channel handle @doxstories I make documentaries, well I will make documentaries. This channel is brand new only 3 days old, and there are only 3-4 short videos uploaded.
I am actually doing challenge related to making money with content in the next 120 days and updating my progress daily. You check that out too
I checked out your videos. I don't understand as I only speak English but it's clear a lot of work's gone into them. Well done.

Keep up your 120 day challenge and I'm sure you'll keep improving and growing your channel.

Check out the YouTube Master thread and read James Jani's thread (username @Valier ).

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Well this response had capitalization, commas and periods. Definitely an improvement vs your previous posts.

The videos look great.

JordanK

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
Are you going to learn basic grammar on this epic journey too? Name a billionaire that doesn't know how type a coherent sentence.

This is particularly egregious in 2024 with countless tools that can literally do it for you.

@Kak Floyd Mayweather?

ygtrhos

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Dec 27, 2016
Dont be sorry that you disappointed me.

Be sorry that you couldnt add value.

My feelings mean nothing to anyone.

Your value means everything to you.

futurebillionair

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Nov 4, 2022
nope , but for me it is
i am a young solopreneur
wait
Congratulations, you have done absolutely nothing to get closer to your goal with this post

Lets give you a round of applause

Anyways, being serious, take action which will bring you closer to your goals, don't just say stuff on the internet which will bring you nowhere

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...