The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hypnosis induction music

Nekoemon

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 18, 2016
Over the rainbow
Hello Fastlaners

with the growth of hypnosis business and the lack of decent induction music (besides the tons of miracle snake oil on Youtube), being a musician I decided to create my own and sell it for a fee that's as low as CD Baby admits to sell.:arghh: Here's Nekokawa Hypnosis.

Some of you may use self-hypnosis for personal reasons, business-oriented or not, and if you use the Betty Erickson method (or derivated), you know that saturating visual and kino channels is easy, but the audio depends a lot on uncontrolable events, which sometimes affects the quality of your transe. So I experimented on myself until I found a mix of percussion and melodies that works and here we go. There's no mystic image here, it's as serious as it can be.
The page is here: Hypnosis induction music by Nekokawa Hypnosis - 雪猫ジル - Gilles Snowcat

Anyone in the hypnosis business here? I'd love to collaborate to help each other's project grow.

I'm interested in your return and advices for my next hypnosis audio files.

Cheers
Gilles

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.