The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to Kill Apathy and Excuses...

Anything related to matters of the mind

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
The Cancer Corollary as described in Unscripted .

When you have a serious problem that needs a solution ... focus and perspective is no longer a problem.

When you have the cure to cancer, no one is going to care that you want to own a Ferrari.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

wineosc

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jan 3, 2018
Usa
Great video! Just let hat I needed today!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr.Brandtastic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
309%
Sep 27, 2017
Parents' House
Now that is some A+ animation and storytelling. You're quite handsome.

ShadowX

Be Grateful
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Dec 27, 2013
Wow A+++ these are awesome. Keep up the animations and uploading, I will watch every single one as they are addicting haha.

Gunther Herzog

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Apr 22, 2018
Switzerland, at the lake of Lucerne
Thank you for that inspiring Video MJ!

Great concept of the Cancer Corollary.
It relay gets you thinking if you imagine that you would have only another year to life.
If more people would hear about this concept, then definitely more people would hit the fastlane!

This Video got me that fired up that I just ordered UNSCRIPED, yeah.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Ha Ha, well thanks. It's really easy to look that great when you're just an animated avatar! ;-)
I opened the video, only to get pleasantly shocked by the great quality of the animation.

'No F*cking way this stuff looks so sweet.' I said to myself.

Great work, MJ!

Did you hire it out, or pay for the extra animation packages? It feels like a Powtoon kind of work, with paid extensions from the free cartoons they provide you with in the beginning.

Animating Semmelwashing and podium popping would also do extremely well. And CENTS videos with moving, talking people can be a sweet 'remastered' version, as opposed to the concepts of 'dynamic, shifting of still pictures' and 'automatic marker drawing all the pictures out'.

On the Cancer Corollary, before I learned of it, I couldn't really see why I could win at business. I used to falsely think that business was a dog-eat-dog world, with guns blazing and murderous swords clashing. Now I understand that the desperation of NEEDS that result from an imperfect world is really why entrepreneurship is essentially a value game. 'From chaos comes order', as they used to say.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
I opened the video, only to get pleasantly shocked by the great quality of the animation.

'No f*cking way this stuff looks so sweet.' I said to myself.

Great work, MJ!

Did you hire it out, or pay for the extra animation packages? It feels like a Powtoon kind of work, with paid extensions from the free cartoons they provide you with in the beginning.

Animating Semmelwashing and podium popping would also do extremely well. And CENTS videos with moving, talking people can be a sweet 'remastered' version, as opposed to the concepts of 'dynamic, shifting of still pictures' and 'automatic marker drawing all the pictures out'.

On the Cancer Corollary, before I learned of it, I couldn't really see why I could win at business. I used to falsely think that business was a dog-eat-dog world, with guns blazing and murderous swords clashing. Now I understand that the desperation of NEEDS that result from an imperfect world is really why entrepreneurship is essentially a value game. 'From chaos comes order', as they used to say.

Pretty sure, @IlyaP created the animation.

MARKETPLACE - Skyrocketed Your Blog or Podcast With Animated Video- Done For You

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Cnc1

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
902%
Apr 24, 2018
It all makes sense when you are open-minded. If people could "unlock" their mind, the world would be a much better place.

Ity

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Dec 10, 2017
Tel-Aviv
The Cancer Corollary as described in Unscripted .

When you have a serious problem that needs a solution ... focus and perspective is no longer a problem.

When you have the cure to cancer, no one is going to care that you want to own a Ferrari.

Pure gold. Thank you @MJ

John Walker

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jun 14, 2018
Brazil

'No f*cking way this stuff looks so sweet.' I said to myself.

Great work, MJ!

Could you help me understand what the word semmelwashing means? I am Brazilian and I could not translate that word into my language, could you tell me more clearly what it means?

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Could you help me understand what the word semmelwashing means? I am Brazilian and I could not translate that word into my language, could you tell me more clearly what it means?
Oh, it's in the UNSCRIPTED book.

But I'll tell you a bit here.

There was a doctor named Ignaz Semmelweis who claimed that terrible illnesses could be passed around by germs. He proposed that everyone wash their hands, with chlorinated lime solutions (the antiseptic of that day) to kill the germs and disinfect their hands.

But it was very long time ago, so there wasn't any microscopes around to prove bacteria or germs existed. So everyone thought he had gone mad, and basically, poor Semmelweis ended up in an asylum. Died there at probably at the hands of his guards.

Later, his theories were vindicated and proven by Louis Pasteur, and then he got famous and praised. Even got a hospital named after him.

Likewise, in entrepreneurship, whenever we start a new business, create a new product or solution, we can expect to have a lot of unbelievers who don't believe in our work so much that they want it destroyed or discarded, to be forgotten, just as what happened to Dr Semmelweis. They can be friends, family and elders.

They can throw hateful comments on social media, ignore us for dinner invites, kick us out of the house or do anything else nasty. It's never easy to put up with all of the 'semmelwashing', but that's life.

However, if Semmelweis didn't push on with his theories, perhaps the practice of washing hands to kill germs before medical treatments would coming WAAY later, with more lives lost. The same goes with our products. Why delay help to those who need it?

John Walker

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jun 14, 2018
Brazil
Thank you very much ZF Lee, for clarification, I asked why I am in this chapter, and I am translating and reading at the same time. I'm here on my blog. I have read the first book of MJ to two years and this USCRIPTED, undoubtedly is a better version of the first. Thank you for your time. Thank you for your time. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.