What's new

How to find affluent Customers??

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Hurdlerwayne

Man without vision shall perish!
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 13, 2012
Messages
51
Location
Tallahassee, FL
Rep Bank
$315
User Power: 61%
Hi, I have been given the chance to push(sell) a financial service that is only available to high net worth individuals. The only problem is I know very few people that would qualify for the service. I have tried a few things to get to know these individuals.

To give people a better perspective. I live in Scottsdale, AZ(affluent area)

I became an UBER and LYFT driver and I waited around the affluent Areas like Carefree, Fountain Hills, Camelback, and Northern Scottsdale. While I was able to meet some individuals of high net worth it was hard to get their contact info to offer them the service. I have gotten business cards, but the prospects I got them from either didn't convert or have the right qualifications.

I even thought that I should talk to people who know those types of people and cut them a percentage of the deal. Where do I find these people and how do I get in a position to share this with them? Thank you
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjisi esi nepz foggisipv vzqit ug johj piv xusvj qiuqmi.

Zua piif vu ci nusi tqidogod op zuas veshiv nesliv og zua xepv vu ci ecmi vu qav zuastimg op vjios tjuit.

Og zua cseoptvusn e tqidogod eafoipdi, zua tjuamf lpux iyedvmz xjisi vjiz hu, epf xjev vjiz fu op vjios gsii voni.

Noli.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom