- Joined
- Oct 10, 2023
- Messages
- 99
Rep Bank
$525
$525
User Power: 77%
I start to get part time jobs, freelances, continue to full time jobs at 2020, continue until now
And in that 4-5 years, the person who I was confidence, can-do, and dreamy person becomes dull, lazy, easy to get frightened
Recently, I notice I easily get afraid to ppl especially the one who hire me. Boss who cut my salary, student parents who dissatisfied, until senior coworkers who diss behind the back. It's just toxic, and I unconsicously be frightened, i can't even correct myself. It just accumulate and i justified them by if i dont work, cannot pay bills, become homeless starved whatever. And it makes the toxic thing continue ... Now, my hand trembles everytime there is new message, disatisfied sound, etc
I'm jealouse with american ppl or clear speaking ppl in general, they honest, to the point, even karen could articulate herself.
I just want to know how to voice back(?), be less frightened, and confidence in general. Thank you
And in that 4-5 years, the person who I was confidence, can-do, and dreamy person becomes dull, lazy, easy to get frightened
Recently, I notice I easily get afraid to ppl especially the one who hire me. Boss who cut my salary, student parents who dissatisfied, until senior coworkers who diss behind the back. It's just toxic, and I unconsicously be frightened, i can't even correct myself. It just accumulate and i justified them by if i dont work, cannot pay bills, become homeless starved whatever. And it makes the toxic thing continue ... Now, my hand trembles everytime there is new message, disatisfied sound, etc
I'm jealouse with american ppl or clear speaking ppl in general, they honest, to the point, even karen could articulate herself.
I just want to know how to voice back(?), be less frightened, and confidence in general. Thank you
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
