The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How Those Who Are Successful Got Organzied!

Anything related to matters of the mind

MapsandMeanings

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 31, 2017
Florida
I'd like to pick the brain of those who have achieved success if possible.

In short, I have lots of things to get done for my businesses (website and ecommerce).

The challenge I've had for the longest time is making a dent in them in such a way that moves the needle so you see REAL results. Not just little splashed but big waves!

Would anyone be willing to have One quick chat to potentially consult and advise me?

I appreciate everyone's time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

fastlane_dad

8 Figure Fastlane Graduate
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
638%
Jun 20, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ

In short, I have lots of things to get done for my businesses (website and ecommerce).

The challenge I've had for the longest time is making a dent in them in such a way that moves the needle so you see REAL results. Not just little splashed but big waves!

Would anyone be willing to have One quick chat to potentially consult and advise me?

Have you done ANY of the things you ought to do? REAL results, and BIG WAVES happen through little splashes combined over a period of time (months / years). Especially if you are bootstrapping, don't have employees, and trying to start up LEAN (which I assume you are) - there is no MAGIC bullet that will rocket launch you into space.

Best advice? Take out a notepad, and write down three things you can do TODAY to move the needle forward. After thats done, write down three more. That's how progress happens. That's what WORKS.

Good luck!

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I have lots of things to get done for my businesses (website and ecommerce).
“The market doesn’t pay for activity.” (Blaise Brosnan)

Can you do less?

Similar to what @fastlane_dad asked, what’s The ONE Thing you can do that will move the needle today?

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Apr 26, 2018

The assumption in there is that YOU have to get the things done. As soon as you're in a positive cash flow, start thinking of hiring and delegating. There's a whole world of freelancers out there on sites like Upwork or Fiverr or are willing to work on very flexible terms. This might work well for you since you're in ecomm.

Remember, there are 5 ways to process a task:
1-Delete
2-Automate
3-Delegate
4-Defer
5-Do

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018

You need David Goggins in your life. Start with his book “Can’t Hurt Me” and go from there. You don’t need my help, you need to get your a$$ in gear.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.