The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How much money I can ask for a facebook group of ~10k users?

klaipeda

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Sep 22, 2015
Melbourne
Hello, an agency is interested in a group I own about ~10k users. They asked how much I want to understand it is convenient for them. I do not use this group anymore and I really don't care much, but I would like to make an offer that is fair.

Here some screenshot about the last insights

The group was and is really well manage and have a good name. The topic is well positioned, the only thing is that I do not have interest to keep it managing it. Also I have a domain registered with the same name of the group in the format: facebookgroupname.com

Could you give me some advice?

Thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sethamus

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Sep 13, 2019
Northshore area, New Orleans
Look up notes about "never split the difference " and when you have more time it is a great read/listen for negotiating everything.

Try to do some research on what groups are selling for to get a range for your size, google it

-Ask them what number they are thinking of and do not give a number first if possible.
-Redirect all questions and responses with a question lead to get them to name a price.
- If the offer is low, do not say no. Ask a question or respond where it is worded to get them to respond. "I appreciate the xx offer, but I noticed a lot of sites in my range sell for xxx" " xx sounds nice, but this is a really close knit group and trust the management. I/we work hard on making it blah blah blah"

-if you do give a number eventually set it high above what you actually want and wait for response.

A lot of this will depend on your individual interaction. The plan is to get an idea of where they are, where you want them to be, and tryin to get them to up their price on their own without going back and forth in a price war.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
about treefiddy.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I don’t know much about Facebook groups. I know @Fox had a group that size. Maybe he might be able to point you in the right direction. Are there marketplaces for groups (would Facebook frown on that)?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.