The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How is everybody doing?!!

czach41

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Oct 11, 2007
Denver
What's up everyone,
My name is Cody. I found this awesome blog while searching the net. I read the Richdad forums everyday, so I think that my time there somehow brought me to this site.
Now for the stuff that really drives me. I am a senior (22 years old) at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado. I am majoring in.... history! Aside from that, I have been studying money, real estate ever since I read Richdad Poor Dad my senior year in high school. Ever since then, I have been transfixed on reaching financial freedom. I am absolutely disgusted with the mindset of so many people: "find a safe, secure job." Excuse my language, but !@#$% that. That is definitely not for me. I am very interested in real estate investing, as I am just starting to get my feet wet in real estate. I am looking to network with people (RE investors) in my area. Feel free to contact me people! I am open to anything and everything that involves reaching financial freedom. I hope to meet some great people here with the goal of becoming very wealthy!

To future prosperity
- Cody Z

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Welcome... Here's to your future prosperity. :cheers:

czach41

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Oct 11, 2007
Denver
I didn't know what I wanted in life going into college. History was my favorite subject, so I ended up declaring history during my sophmore year. Basically I am going to college knowing that my history degree isn't exactly an ideal vehicle to get me where I want to be. I want to live a life of abundance. Therefore, I am alligning myself to reach that goal of financial freedom! Its awesome learning everyday how to succeed and bring myself closer to the lifestyle I envision for myself in the future.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
I'm originally from Ft.Collins- and went to CSU- Go Rams! :)

Welcome!

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
I must be the only person who has attended CSU that is not a Rams fan. I bleed black and gold of CU.

Yves, I gotta ask for curiously sake. Collins, Rocky or Poudre?

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
I lasted 2 days at Rocky and then dropped out. Long, sorted story- but ended up being self taught at Centennial! ...Out of high school in a little over 1 year. :banana:

...How many times did you get beat up rooting for CU? lol :smxB:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Cody ... like the attitude ... ya sound like me when I was in college.:)

lucas

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Oct 7, 2007
Welcome to the forums! I know what you mean about the safe, secure job mindset... that kind of person doesn't even want to consider anything outside the box they have built for themselves... =(

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...