The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • NOTICE! The forum software is currently being modified. During this time, the forum may have intermittent downtime and specific functions may not be available.

How is everybody doing?!!

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

czach41

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Oct 11, 2007
Denver
What's up everyone,
My name is Cody. I found this awesome blog while searching the net. I read the Richdad forums everyday, so I think that my time there somehow brought me to this site.
Now for the stuff that really drives me. I am a senior (22 years old) at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado. I am majoring in.... history! Aside from that, I have been studying money, real estate ever since I read Richdad Poor Dad my senior year in high school. Ever since then, I have been transfixed on reaching financial freedom. I am absolutely disgusted with the mindset of so many people: "find a safe, secure job." Excuse my language, but !@#$% that. That is definitely not for me. I am very interested in real estate investing, as I am just starting to get my feet wet in real estate. I am looking to network with people (RE investors) in my area. Feel free to contact me people! I am open to anything and everything that involves reaching financial freedom. I hope to meet some great people here with the goal of becoming very wealthy!

To future prosperity
- Cody Z

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 24, 2007
Welcome... Here's to your future prosperity. :cheers:

czach41

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Oct 11, 2007
Denver
I didn't know what I wanted in life going into college. History was my favorite subject, so I ended up declaring history during my sophmore year. Basically I am going to college knowing that my history degree isn't exactly an ideal vehicle to get me where I want to be. I want to live a life of abundance. Therefore, I am alligning myself to reach that goal of financial freedom! Its awesome learning everyday how to succeed and bring myself closer to the lifestyle I envision for myself in the future.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 26, 2007
I'm originally from Ft.Collins- and went to CSU- Go Rams! :)

Welcome!

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
I must be the only person who has attended CSU that is not a Rams fan. I bleed black and gold of CU.

Yves, I gotta ask for curiously sake. Collins, Rocky or Poudre?

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 26, 2007
I lasted 2 days at Rocky and then dropped out. Long, sorted story- but ended up being self taught at Centennial! ...Out of high school in a little over 1 year. :banana:

...How many times did you get beat up rooting for CU? lol :smxB:

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT
Welcome Cody ... like the attitude ... ya sound like me when I was in college.:)

lucas

New Contributor
Oct 7, 2007
Welcome to the forums! I know what you mean about the safe, secure job mindset... that kind of person doesn't even want to consider anything outside the box they have built for themselves... =(

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (50% Off Deal Now On)
Hey, @Fox! Kudos on your course and all the free content that you have released on your YouTube...
MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
What I got was completely unexpected; @LightHouse generously talked with me for 2 straight hours...
MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom