The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do you manage to enjoy the process?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Lukas WJ

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Nov 13, 2021
Im 19 years old and doing e-commerce for 2 years now with very little success. (i got like 80.000€ Sales in that two years overall). And yes im working every day on it and not just for some minutes but the whole time when im home.

I launched 2 new stores in the past month and they both "flopped" and there arent any resultst since a few months - feeling like im stuck.

Im working night shift at the moment and the only think that brings me through the shift is the thought that it will work out in the future and being with my thoughts in the future. And i think that is stupid.
but for me its hard to live in the moment and enojy the process when im working the whole night just to get home, sleep some, then work on my e-commerce stores but getting zero resulsts over severel years.

I really want to enjoy the moment, but im failing at it many times while working night shift or even when im working on my e-commerce stores. I really try not to let my mood depend on it, because i know that there will be always issues or problems even (or even more) when your successfull. I know that it theoratically, but not in practice.

My Question:
How do you manage to enjoy the actual process and not living live in the future?
How to you manage to not le your mood depend on success?

i think its a really hard questions, but im exicted about your answers!

kind regards

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

doster.zach

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Oct 14, 2021
Missouri
What products did you sell? Created yourself or sourced?

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
Your 19, have had 80k in sales and understand that there is a critical concept called process that few understand exists. Your 99.8% ahead of the human population at your age. Id go easy on yourself for your failures and just keep plugging away, you will win in the long term.

As for how to not let my mood go south due to lack of success?

That is a hard one but by realizing process is everything all I can do is fine tune and look at the big picture.

Lukas WJ

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Nov 13, 2021
What products did you sell? Created yourself or sourced?
Thanks for your answer.

I had many different products, just analyzing what currently works in germany (were in based at) or on other countries. Than checking out if it fits for me (checking if I can create videos and maybe pictures, no health product etc.)
I’m sourcing them over an agent in China. So there are not customized.

Lukas WJ

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Nov 13, 2021
Your 19, have had 80k in sales and understand that there is a critical concept called process that few understand exists. Your 99.8% ahead of the human population at your age. Id go easy on yourself for your failures and just keep plugging away, you will win in the long term.

As for how to not let my mood go south due to lack of success?

That is a hard one but by realizing process is everything all I can do is fine tune and look at the big picture.
Thanks for sour answer!

Yes I’m trying to keep that in mind and I am also grateful for my circumstances (living in a wealthy country, having a job etc.) but I think it’s hard to keep that in mind in every days life and not comparing to other, younger people with “more” success.

Yes it’s hard I just don’t want to be there in 10 years, looking back, and regretting that I not enjoyed the time. (most of the day I’m positive, but there are also “downs”)

So thanks again for your answer. :)

Paul David

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 17, 2015
England

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
553%
Apr 17, 2022
but for me its hard to live in the moment and enojy the process when im working the whole night just to get home, sleep some, then work on my e-commerce stores but getting zero resulsts over severel years.
Feeling motivated is a neurologic process driven by dopamine.

Dopamine reserves are replenished during the night. If you don't sleep properly or have other poor lifestyle habits, your health may suffer and this could manifest in a number of ways, ranging from low motivation to full blown psychiatric disorders.

It's not a binary choice of health vs. money. Being in good health will enable you to think better, work harder, and ultimately generate more money.

Maybe it's time to make some changes.

DavidePaco00

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 27, 2022
Im 19 years old and doing e-commerce for 2 years now with very little success. (i got like 80.000€ Sales in that two years overall). And yes im working every day on it and not just for some minutes but the whole time when im home.

I launched 2 new stores in the past month and they both "flopped" and there arent any resultst since a few months - feeling like im stuck.

Im working night shift at the moment and the only think that brings me through the shift is the thought that it will work out in the future and being with my thoughts in the future. And i think that is stupid.

I really want to enjoy the moment, but im failing at it many times while working night shift or even when im working on my e-commerce stores. I really try not to let my mood depend on it, because i know that there will be always issues or problems even (or even more) when your successfull. I know that it theoratically, but not in practice.

My Question:
How do you manage to enjoy the actual process and not living live in the future?
How to you manage to not le your mood depend on success?

i think its a really hard questions, but im exicted about your answers!

Maybe we can get in touch ... :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.